AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-10-26, 19:32   Link #881
Midonin
Last Engage

Technically each arc is four episodes, or, in the case of Sora's, five.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 19:39   Link #882
Qikz

My my, Kazuhana. What lovely... big... eyes you have there. O_O
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 19:49   Link #883
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And is the music here by the person who did True Tears? It reminded a lit of it this time.
Except for the OP, it isn't, but I agree that there are some similarities in the style.
Old 2010-10-26, 19:50   Link #884
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Except for the OP, it isn't, but I agree that there are some similarities in the style.
Actually I just got the OP full version and it reminds of Clannad first season OP a lot. Strange is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
also, one thing about the h-scene.
Spoiler for haru's dirty thoughts:
Actually that's another problem I have with Haruka. Why is it that he is portrayed as perverted? Healthy young man or just puberty or on purpose to say boys are horny?
I don't get it at all the purpose other than some people like me despite being a truth.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 20:06   Link #885
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Technically each arc is four episodes, or, in the case of Sora's, five.
So basically, arcs are not just a series of consecutive episodes in an exclusive timeline, but rather are "stacked," where one arc begins at branching points, in this case episode 1.

Soooooooooooo.......
Quote:
Spoiler for Format:
--------------------------------------Ep3&4:Kazuha
--------------EP2: Akira/Kazuha
--------------------------------------Ep5&6:Akira
EP1:Intro
--------------------------------------Ep8&9:Nao
--------------EP7:Sora/Nao
--------------------------------------Ep10/11/12: Sora

And maid's arc is the omakes.
...........Which would mean she gets more episodes than everybody else.
It's kinda clever. Let's hope it works.
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 20:10   Link #886
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
...........Which would mean she gets more episodes than everybody else.
It's kinda clever. Let's hope it works.
Not really at 4 minutes times 12 = 48 minutes which is about a total of 2 episodes. So no.
Old 2010-10-26, 20:10   Link #887
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Actually I just got the OP full version and it reminds of Clannad first season OP a lot. Strange is it?
No -- not strange at all. Again, same artist (eufonius).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Actually that's another problem I have with Haruka. Why is it that he is portrayed as perverted? Healthy young man or just puberty or on purpose to say boys are horny?
I don't get it at all the purpose other than some people like me despite being a truth.
Uh, well, they showed a sex scene because they wanted to tell us in the audience that Haruka and Kazuha cemented their relationship by having sex... Haruka was relaxed listening to Kazuha's music, and started thinking of her so his mind naturally drifted to the time when they've been closest. I don't think Haruka was being particularly perverted, or whatever.

That being said, if it grosses you out or upsets you, be aware that it'll probably happen at least 3 more times in this show in the various alternate universes. So "fair warning".

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROMEangel View Post
...........Which would mean she gets more episode than everybody else.
We don't yet know for sure that Motoka will take all 12 episodes. I have a small guess that they may put Kozue in the omake segment for the second half (but that is only my guess -- we'll see).
Old 2010-10-26, 20:17   Link #888
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
No -- not strange at all. Again, same artist (eufonius).
Ah I see well that makes sense now.

Quote:
Uh, well, they showed a sex scene because they wanted to tell us in the audience that Haruka and Kazuha cemented their relationship by having sex... Haruka was relaxed listening to Kazuha's music, and started thinking of her so his mind naturally drifted to the time when they've been closest. I don't think Haruka was being particularly perverted, or whatever.
Well it was in the context of the reply to the comment but fair explanation on your part.
Quote:
That being said, if it grosses you out or upsets you, be aware that it'll probably happen at least 3 more times in this show in the various alternate universes. So "fair warning".
I don't think it will with Akira, Nao (I really like her due to childhood factor) and Sora where everyone will cheer and go crazy on this forum when it happens count me in for GIFs in this regards like usual.
Quote:
We don't yet know for sure that Motoka will take all 12 episodes. I have a small guess that they may put Kozue in the omake segment for the second half (but that is only my guess -- we'll see).
some said also Yahiro too.
Old 2010-10-26, 20:30   Link #889
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Yeah, I knew the OP was by the same artist but I was unsure about the BGM. It especially reminded me when they went looking for Akira.

Now I want to watch True Tears again.
Old 2010-10-26, 21:09   Link #890
drobertbaker
Major Lurker

Location: <clap> <clap> <clap> <clap> Deep in the Heart of Texas
No one seems to have considered the possibility that Haru was fantasizing about, rather than remembering, having sex with Kazuha.

He's drifting off, trying to be solicitous of his new girlfriend's boring hobby, and his mind turns to how he'd rather be spending time with her. He's clearly dreaming while this scene occurs.

The thoughts of males this age are 90% composed of this material and 99+% of it is fantasy rather than memory. He has a history of sexual fantasy. Her breasts in the fantasy are unreal and the obvious result of wishful thinking. There's even magical "through the pants" activity (for some reason of his I don't want to think about).

He's not that slick and she's not that easy to pull the big one off so quickly and effortlessly.

Were we taken in yet again? Maybe he's not the monster nor she the slut you thought, Francis.

What's the cross that Sora is contemplating at 16:53?
Old 2010-10-26, 21:13   Link #891
justavisitor

but Kazuha wants Haru to call her first name in the sex scene...she said if he called her first name, she would also call his first name

And then after that flashback from the sex scene, Kazuha called Haru's first name in the temple.....so it should be pretty obvious that they did it

Plus there is a thing called zipper in pants (Plus if you have a chance to take a look of those CGs from that game....)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 21:19   Link #892
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I love how people keep thinking he's fantasizing they had sex. Yeah he's fantasizing about the sex they had. If you just had sex with your gf wouldn't you think about what you did last night?

The anime is based off an adult game. Come on. it's not like it's not on purpose.
Old 2010-10-26, 21:20   Link #893
KROMEangel
Baby Got Back

^^^^^^^^
I was just about to say that.

They become first name basis after that little scene, so it ties together with their small conversation.

And NO, Haruka's not a monster, nor Kazuha a slut because they made love after Haruka fixed a deep-running family issue that was tearing them apart.
KROMEangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 21:26   Link #894
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Now I want to watch True Tears again.
do it. i mean, we're already rewatching frontier...

its amusing how people get freaked out about sex in anime. like, it happens in real life the same way. though yeah, through the zipper is never a pleasant experience.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 21:27   Link #895
justavisitor

Now I am waiting for episode 6, 9, and 12..make us proud Haru!!!
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 21:28   Link #896
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by drobertbaker View Post
No one seems to have considered the possibility that Haru was fantasizing about, rather than remembering, having sex with Kazuha.
Hmm, might be... this series has been full of "trolling" 'till now... BUT...
sorry, I cannot believe that was just his fantasy, again. No seriously, with that subtle smile on his face while reminiscing... it has to be real this time! c'mon, that face of his is just screaming: "Ahh, it felt so good...".

at least, that's my take on it.
Old 2010-10-26, 21:30   Link #897
drobertbaker
Major Lurker

Location: <clap> <clap> <clap> <clap> Deep in the Heart of Texas
I wish that I'd had sex with every girl who calls me by my first name, but it's not so. I have however fantasized about it with most of them.

As previously pointed out, and as any who've done it will testify, having sex through an open zipper will just about saw your pecker right off. Certainly not a preferred option.

If I hadn't had sex with my new girlfriend yet, that's when I would be thinking about it.

But if it's the end of the mini-series, it doesn't matter, because it can have no ramifications either way.
Old 2010-10-26, 21:37   Link #898
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I wish that I'd had sex with every girl who calls me by my first name, but it's not so. I have however fantasized about it with most of them.
No no. In every scene prior to the ending, she was always calling him "Kasugano-kun", but after the viola scene she calls him "Haruka". The "transition" from one name to the other occurred during the sex scene, which is the clue that the scene really happened (a flashback, not a fantasy). Also note that it is a direct follow-up to the kiss that occurs just prior to the viola scene, so the stage was already set.

Quote:
But if it's the end of the mini-series, it doesn't matter, because it can have no ramifications either way.
That was what I was going to say. There's no meaning in that being a fantasy right before the end of the series, because the point is that they end up in a committed romantic relationship. What difference would it make if they "didn't" have sex yet, because they will eventually anyway. Still, it is Haruka's recollection of the scene, so perhaps his memory "glorified" certain aspects...
Old 2010-10-26, 21:38   Link #899
Kagatob

Send a message via AIM to Kagatob
Quote:
It's an anime based upon an erotic game, if you were expecting something different you should really rethink your methods on deciding what shows to watch.
Quote:
As previously pointed out, and as any who've done it will testify, having sex through an open zipper will just about saw your pecker right off. Certainly not a preferred option.
No, you're just doing it wrong and should get out more.

I love how so many people are complaining about 'sex' (again penetration wasn't visible) in a show that isn't intended for children, yet we're also seeing an equal amount of complaints that this show isn't going the direction of another eroge based show that I have yet to watch about boats.

Did I miss the "Murder is ok, sex is not" memo somewhere? Or have people stopped reading their posts before hitting the "submit reply" button?
Kagatob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 21:41   Link #900
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob View Post
Did I miss the "Murder is ok, sex is not" memo somewhere?
That, just like the fact that Haruka's little man was never seen, gets into a whole mess of psychosociological issues that would detour this thread in a heartbeat.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen, visual novel adaptation