Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-23, 15:54   Link #101
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by NjoTolerance View Post
Good question. I think that they are similar in where they originated from. Probably some sort of feeling to protect others. The actual powers don't seem to be much alike, Inoue's power is more of the defensive/healing type, while Chad's power is more of the attacking type.
I think this is one of the most plausible theories. It may just be by chance they are all friends. But something has bought them together and something gave them their powers. I mean for Ureaha and Youichi to be intersted in them it has to be something. But wanting to protect those you care about manifesting its self into a power could be a good guess. Im still stuck on Tatsuki though about if she will develop powers. Chad, Orihime, and Tatsuki all have common start. They were already sensitive to spirits and such or at least atttracted them. Each one of them besides tatsuki at this point had their awareness or their powers start to emerge after a dramatic event involving a hollow. I dont know if this is revlent but it just kind of dawned on me.
Old 2007-05-23, 15:57   Link #102
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I think this is one of the most plausible theories. It may just be by chance they are all friends. But something has bought them together and something gave them their powers. I mean for Ureaha and Youichi to be intersted in them it has to be something. But wanting to protect those you care about manifesting its self into a power could be a good guess. Im still stuck on Tatsuki though about if she will develop powers. Chad, Orihime, and Tatsuki all have common start. They were already sensitive to spirits and such or at least atttracted them. Each one of them besides tatsuki at this point had their awareness or their powers start to emerge after a dramatic event involving a hollow. I dont know if this is revlent but it just kind of dawned on me.
Don't forget Keigo could see Afro-Shinigami
Old 2007-05-23, 22:36   Link #103
Spike420
AbaraiRenjis doppleganger

Well the city they live in is spirit rich to right? That might have something to do with it
Old 2007-05-24, 05:08   Link #104
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
I think since that Ichigo exudes so much riatsu that whoever hangs around him alot gets infused with powers to a degree. But then you say well why don't all the students have powers, well that's where it falls apart I guess. But I think it's the people who are closest/hang around Ichigo and the gang the most. Since Chad and Orihime hang around him the most it stands to reason they have more powers then say Tatsuki. But Tatsuki is Inoue's best friend, and Tats also hangs with Ichi at times, so she is getting Riatsu showered on her from Ichi and probably Orihime as well. Then there is Keigo Asano, and even though he's an oddball wimp type, he has something going on with him since the Arrancar pinpointed him as a target with some riatsu. Guess there will be different points of views for this, but only time will tell what it's all about, what the real secret is about Chad, Inoue and the rest, and why they have the powers they do.
That's a very interesting statement indeed, but I don't think it's Ichigo.

Spoiler for It is:
Old 2007-05-24, 09:25   Link #105
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike420 View Post
Well the city they live in is spirit rich to right? That might have something to do with it
That could be true to I mean this town always has something going on and the villians always seem to turn up there. But whats the trigger? If the town is constantly bombarded by spirit particles that means everyone has the potential to develop powers but what is the catalyst to make such powers manifest. My guess is it might be different from person to person and the amount of reistu they have absorbed
Old 2007-05-24, 10:22   Link #106
NjoTolerance

Send a message via MSN to NjoTolerance
The catalist is probably everything put together. The events that happend, the way they got exposed, their own wills. And Ichigo also might have somewhat of an effect on them. Why else would Aizen else be so interested in him? (if that was already explained in the manga, then pardon me since I don't read it)
Old 2007-05-24, 10:47   Link #107
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
The catalist is probably everything put together. The events that happend, the way they got exposed, their own wills. And Ichigo also might have somewhat of an effect on them. Why else would Aizen else be so interested in him? (if that was already explained in the manga, then pardon me since I don't read it)
I havent read very far in the manga either but i think your right. I wonder if Ichigo's absurb amount of power is another Key Aizen needs to get to the where the King of SS resides. There is something Aizen wants from Ichigo either to bring him to his side or use him for another purprose
Old 2007-05-24, 10:59   Link #108
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

wait.... until now aizen hasn't even shown a speck of interest in ichigo has he? I mean, he feels he is a interesting kid and all that, but basically he dosen't really care.
Old 2007-05-24, 12:39   Link #109
NjoTolerance

Then why did he send Ulquiorra too check him out? Ulquiorra mentioned that Aizen shouldn't be interested in Ichigo. Though it is obviously he does. He just has other priorities at the moment. Like getting his hands on the kings key.
Old 2007-05-24, 13:24   Link #110
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Then why did he send Ulquiorra too check him out? Ulquiorra mentioned that Aizen shouldn't be interested in Ichigo. Though it is obviously he does. He just has other priorities at the moment. Like getting his hands on the kings key.
Yepp, they were out to kill him because he could pose a potential threat. I think that "This guy is trash, we don't care about him" was just an act for Ulquiorra to seem tough and get out of there, while the main reason was because he saw he was overpowered
Old 2007-05-24, 18:35   Link #111
faxmachine

Urmmm....

My theory on what Urahara's Bankai is that it grows stronger on blood or something. You know, 'cause when we first see his blood mist shield, it had blood on it, which probably came from him. But maybe his bankai grows stronger on his enemy's blood?

That would explain why he can't train Sado...

And Ichigo had the potential to become even stronger than Ulquiorra, he said so himself while calling him trash.
Old 2007-05-24, 20:22   Link #112
Rock Lee X
Rock Lee Junkie

..................erm..no bleach this week?? it thursday right
Old 2007-05-24, 20:41   Link #113
Master zoid pilot

Send a message via AIM to Master zoid pilot Send a message via MSN to Master zoid pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscient View Post
Just for the record, there's no episode of Bleach next week because of a baseball game. Episode 127 will air on May 30th, 2007.
That's why sorry
Old 2007-05-24, 23:18   Link #114
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lee X View Post
..................erm..no bleach this week?? it thursday right
No Bleach till next week.

More time the manga can get more ahead though, so it's all good.
Old 2007-05-25, 06:54   Link #115
NjoTolerance

Yeah I guess it is good that the manga can get more ahead. Too bad I don't read it. But perhaps I should start reading it.
Old 2007-05-25, 06:59   Link #116
qx123

Quote:
Maybe Aizen told him to check Ichigo out in order to test whether Urahara and Yoruichi would get involved.

"Officially" Ulquiorra is supposed to tell the rest he is checking Ichigo out. Obviously Aizen have been around long enough and smart enough to know who is more worthy of fighting.

Why Aizen doesnt want to kill Ichigo like an ant he was at this moment though is probably a plot device. Main Characters are not suppose to die.
Old 2007-05-25, 09:09   Link #117
pirs
Yuki.N is love~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
RED PINEAPPLE

When you've seen it, you'll understand.
lol, when I saw that I went WTF

btw, where's the poll?
Old 2007-05-25, 10:11   Link #118
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

So next week is a double ep?
Old 2007-05-25, 11:32   Link #119
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

It obvious that Urahara and Yoruichi both know more than what they are disclosing. Granted Chad went to Urahara to ask for training, but in the last episode Yoruichi found Orihime and asked her to come with her. My opinion is that Aizen is sizing Ichigo up. 1 possiblity could be see if hes worth using later he makes an offer join me or if he doesnt he will try to have him killed. Makes sense if you can convert the strongest warrior or a warrior with great potential to your side why kill him if he refuses or gets to dangerous you can always kill him later. Many a ruler have adopted this in the past and it works more time than one might think. But after all this is Shonen and certain critiria must be met
Old 2007-05-25, 13:31   Link #120
NjoTolerance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
So next week is a double ep?
I seriously doubt that we'll have a double episode. They did do this before and then just gave one episode.

And I have also have yet to see a the hero of an anime to convert to the evil side. So I sincerely doubt Ichigo will turn evil.
Closed Thread