AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-09, 18:48   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

Episode 125 Discussion Thread

Since Monir isn't around I guess I'll do it. Wow they put quite a bit of effort in this episode quality-wise. Anyway brief overview...

Spoiler:

Manga chapters covered 221 to 223 which ends volume 25

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-05-10 at 00:40.
Old 2007-05-09, 19:12   Link #2
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Yeee! We get to see the big ugly TV of doom!
And an Arrancar illustrated guide. Ooooh O.o
Old 2007-05-09, 19:16   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Spoiler for 125:
Old 2007-05-09, 22:18   Link #4
GhOsTeDgE

I love how Mashiro refers to Ichigo as Berry-tan! LOL
Old 2007-05-09, 23:32   Link #5
Ichimaru

about time they showed more gin ftw!
Old 2007-05-09, 23:44   Link #6
stonedzombie
またね

Send a message via AIM to stonedzombie
FINALLY Chad is looking to gain some strength. Man, I cant wait to see him powered up.
Old 2007-05-10, 00:16   Link #7
Spike420
AbaraiRenjis doppleganger

Mashiro...So thats her name...but we diden't get to see her fight _-_
Old 2007-05-10, 01:48   Link #8
astrallionheart

Aww...I thought Kenpachi was gonna scare Ichigo a little more ^.^

Hey, it seems like the people present at the vid conference (assuming other than Yama) have not met the King in person. And it seems like no one has recognized Isshin (or his reaitsu). Plus, Yama says "it's not a problem" that Aizen is trying to get into the King's Dimension to kill the Spirit King (maybe because he's NOT THERE--thing about Aizen saying the throne is empty). HMMMM.

Though obviously he also could've been the previous 4th division captain due to his job as a doctor...

Last edited by astrallionheart; 2007-05-10 at 01:59.
Old 2007-05-10, 02:10   Link #9
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

After watching this episode, I couldn't help but wonder two things.

First, was it actually Zangetsu who helped Ichigo to discover what he had to do? If that is the case, assuming, Hollow Ichigo was in control of Zangetsu at that time, then is it possible that Hollow Ichigo did allow that, for some reason? Or, if Zangetsu had anything to do that, why did he allow that process to happen this way, instead of appearing before, and explaining Ichigo what he has to do? (this would have become the being expected but never happening Kyuubi-Naruto talk)

Secondly, the hollow form that we saw, will it be the final form for Ichigo in his hollow mode? I guess he needs to have the greatest level of control in his hollow mode, to not lose himself in that mode...
Old 2007-05-10, 02:15   Link #10
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
After watching this episode, I couldn't help but wonder two things.

First, was it actually Zangetsu who helped Ichigo to discover what he had to do? If that is the case, assuming, Hollow Ichigo was in control of Zangetsu at that time, then is it possible that Hollow Ichigo did allow that, for some reason? Or, if Zangetsu had anything to do that, why did he allow that process to happen this way, instead of appearing before, and explaining Ichigo what he has to do? (this would have become the being expected but never happening Kyuubi-Naruto talk)

Secondly, the hollow form that we saw, will it be the final form for Ichigo in his hollow mode? I guess he needs to have the greatest level of control in his hollow mode, to not lose himself in that mode...
On the first point, I think it was more of a freudian thing than a zangetsuian thing.
It was probably is unconscious materializing within himself (note this is all taking place within his mind btw).

On the second point:

Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-10, 02:28   Link #11
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EphemeralDream View Post
It was probably is unconscious materializing within himself (note this is all taking place within his mind btw).
Since everything is getting mixed up in that inner space, I won't be surprised if Zangetsu has that kind of control on Ichigo.
Old 2007-05-10, 03:27   Link #12
Spike420
AbaraiRenjis doppleganger

[QUOTE=astrallionheart;940054 Yama says "it's not a problem" that Aizen is trying to get into the King's Dimension to kill the Spirit King (maybe because he's NOT THERE--thing about Aizen saying the throne is empty). HMMMM./[QUOTE]

Well im guessing he ment the problem isen't aizen trying to kill the king (they said he had royal guards to) im sure aizens no mactch for them

but the problem is that they need to kill off 100000 or whatever souls to make the key
Old 2007-05-10, 03:45   Link #13
shenzu

weeee, lovely episode ^__^

And it's not only the cold that gave me shivers Awesomeness music

(And also some mostalgic tracks to such as "burden of the past")
Old 2007-05-10, 05:13   Link #14
Lemartes

nice episode, especially the Kempachi-part.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-05-10, 05:19   Link #15
Yoruichi
Lover of Soi Fon

This one slowed the pace down a bit, but still was alright. I also said in the last episode thread that I thought it was old man Zangetsu helping Ichigo find his resolve, even though we don't really know, I think it was. Ichigo defeated Hichigo and even though Hichigo said you best not slip or I'll take over, I think Ichi will be ok for awhile.
I guess Hiyori's record of taking the longest to defeat her inner hollow was surpassed by Ichi. Which makes me wonder since it took her so long, like it did Ichigo, if it means she is strong like Ichi as well, who knows, but judging from the preview it looks like Hiyori and Ichi are fixin' to tussle once more.
Ichigo looked cool when fully hollowized, when I saw that I was like cool, but then I went uh oh, you better hurry up Ichi. Strawberry FTW! lol. Oh yeah they talked about starfro.. I mean Love turning into a hollow yet it didn't show it and he looked the same afterwards, woulda been cool to see it though.
Well I guess everyone will play their part in the battle to come, love seeing Chad being knocked around by Renji, it'll be sweet to see Chad become more then a victim hopefully, and Ishida will join the battle too when the time comes, the pace looks to slow down a little but it'll still be cool to see how the characters develop, hope Tatsuki gets in on the action as well.
Was nice to see Momo-chan after so long, even though she looked really sad, I wonder why, probably still upset at how Aizen could betray everyone and especially her after she looked up to him so highly. Gonna be fun to see how everyone interacts with each other, like Vaizards with other members of the 13 squads (if at all), I wonder if more 13 squad members will be sent to earth to help the cause, all in due time I guess.
I was lmao at the end, Gin teaching lessons on the Arrancar is priceless, gotta love his country dialect.

...and the plot thickens.....
Old 2007-05-10, 06:01   Link #16
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Hahaha.. I pity those who waited for the green hair loli to fight lol... It just KT's way to avoid abuse to the lolis .. 1 scared loli last episode is enough ... He's not paying another cleaner to wipe clean the floor from some smelly substance >.>

Going over to the episode itself.. I was like OOO..AAAA..UUUUU over Berychan hollow appearance.. So cool, and for once, I was rooting over HIchigo just so Ichigo stay that way .. I mean, he is way cooler the Shredder(TMNT) lol .. Anyway, I'm happy and satisfied over the episode, I get to see Risa AND Nanaochan .. Let just forget the fact that Ichi vs Ken should have been animate longer -.- .... and Ichigo and HIchigo conclusion should at least delayed a bit more later.. after a bit of pwning by our Berrychan

Hitsugaya and Matsumoto should have tele the hueg screen in straight to the house to avoid suspicion but then again ... I wonder how the other neighbour think about Hitsugaya already .. I mean 4 hueg mountains and 1 guy .. Staying in the same house,, Kagami : Hait! Thats enough!!! !!! O_O Suspicious to say the least! :O

The sleeping loli woke up finally ... If she utters anything good about her precious Captain, I going ape shit crazy next episode! Seriuosly!

Anyone found it interesting that Orihime could detect Ichigo but not Rukia?

Also, a little bit on the sparring guys! .. You freaking bastard Renji! Its Chad goddammit.! WTH with Bankai out already?? Wanted the win so much???!?

That or Chad is given a multiple power up pills

The story while advancing nicely, feels a bit short today .. We learn plenty of things, for one thing the introduction to the hidden SS king .. unknown to most from the look of Hitsu, Aizen true objective, and Karakura ultimate near future :O should SS fails to stop Aizen .. One must also ponder about the thought of chaining the lost/missing king to Isshin no doubt... Or to the Royal Guard at least (since Isshin is sporting a Captain cloak before) Is it correct? Way off? Only time will tell
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-05-10, 06:48   Link #17
ArmisaelXVIII

I think that all those illusion were provocated by the vizards, before Ichigo starts his training, he says that he is going to put the way to supress his hollow into the core of his soul...

Probably whe he makes ichigo lose conciussness, he made a way to force those introspections about instincs. Ichigo's heart was the one that put faces and places to it.
Old 2007-05-10, 08:54   Link #18
jianfish
Looking for something

Royal Guard gets me interested.

It means there is another level altogether above Soul Society. The power they wield there must be huge.
Old 2007-05-10, 09:07   Link #19
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I suppose that they are the ones that keep the highest ranked Menos - the Vaste Lordes from doing anything like try to take over Soul Society. Now giving the Vaste Lordes the same kind of versatile power of a ranked Captain from the 13 Squads...now that will be scary.
Old 2007-05-10, 09:55   Link #20
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Well, we learnt the kings name is 'Reiou' but in the dub I saw it was in ' ' would that be implying an alias? Or its a word that stands for something?

Anyway, good episode it was, a nice and decent pace.