darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 09:44   Link #6102
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
if this will push a little further the development with
Spoiler for ...:
Wasn't she fine with Rito having so many girls? Lol but you're right Rito being married to Mikado and Tearju would put her in a "wtf" state of mind lol
Old 2013-10-02, 11:57   Link #6103
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Wasn't she fine with Rito having so many girls? Lol but you're right Rito being married to Mikado and Tearju would put her in a "wtf" state of mind lol
nah she knew about lala and haruna... but she doesnt know about yui, run, rin, kyoko, nana,momo, yami, mea, nemesis... having feelings for her kid :P (not mention mikan but this is just wrong xD)

but if she saw Tear and Mikado then she would get a heart attack for sure... 2 adult woman the same or close to her own age.... with enormous breats... I guess they would more like act as concubines... take care of ritos heatlh with so many girls around... and from time to time have some fun themselfs.... well both are good in medicine releated stuff...(tear more with taking care of transform ability users... while mikado of ritos health)

Spoiler for ...:
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 12:10   Link #6104
Reality_Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
Spoiler for ...:
There fixed it.

Also just realized Ritos dad look a lot like Gungha from TAMNI maybe a long lost son.
Old 2013-10-02, 12:26   Link #6105
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
There fixed it.
thanks

Spoiler for :

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2013-10-02 at 13:16.
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 18:56   Link #6106
ShiroiRyu

Mikado fan service on Darkness ?
It's not the first time ?
Old 2013-10-05, 01:02   Link #6107
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Yabuki does it again
Page 32. Page 32

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 07:50   Link #6108
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was a better chapter than the spoiler pics suggested. Nana is tsun towards the harem plan, but I sense she will come around sooner or later. The focus on Mea was nice. She's getting more and more used to life on Earth, and becoming more human.

The Mikado service was glorious. Unlike the other girls, she doesn't mind having her boobs sucked by Celine, and she even invited Rito to join in. What a tease... If I had been Rito, you can be damn sure I wouldn't have thought about it twice before diving head first into these hopes and dreams.
Old 2013-10-05, 08:16   Link #6109
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The Mikado service was glorious. Unlike the other girls, she doesn't mind having her boobs sucked by Celine, and she even invited Rito to join in.
It's not that she does not mind. She seemed to like it.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-05, 08:35   Link #6110
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Hmm that was a more interesting chapter. It really showed some progression with Mea as she lives on earth and converses with other people. But OMG I love Mikado!! Please for the love of god let her join the harem!
Old 2013-10-06, 06:15   Link #6111
Used Can

I have the impression Nana will be realising/accepting her feelings for Rito soon. Her feelings have been stacking up rather quickly since the beginning of Darkness, and I think her little inner turmoil regarding her own feelings has been going up rather quickly since Rito hugged her.

She was clearly tsun against the harem plan. The fact that she talked with Mea about it and even mentioned it to Rito shows she isn't entirely against the idea, otherwise, she'd probably have turned down Momo right away.

However, I don't think she'll accept Momo's plan. Even though poligamy is accepted in her culture (or, at least, she knows her father had several wives), I don't think Nana is the type to be into so. So, though I think she'll be accepting her own feelings, I think she'll be turning down Momo.
What I'm wondering though is if she'll decide to act on her own feelings or not, since Rito is loved by Lala, and Nana loves her older sister a lot. The reason why she initially hated Rito was because she felt he was stealing her sister. So, it'd be funny if she were to put herself in a position in which she'd try to steal from her sister the guy who stole her.
Old 2013-10-06, 06:27   Link #6112
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Even though poligamy is accepted in her culture (or, at least, she knows her father had several wives)
are you sure? i tought he has just 1 (the girls's mother)
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 11:26   Link #6113
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yeah, I recall Momo mentioning her father never had any concubines.
Old 2013-10-06, 13:52   Link #6114
kagato3

Quote:
Yeah, I recall Momo mentioning her father never had any concubines.
Yep, and she said it was a bit out of the ordinary. Lala and Momo are pertty much for it so it's doubful that any of the family barring Nana (who seems to think the Harem was his idea and is playing with Lala's heart) would be against it. Likely Gid only has the one wife is because she is the only woman that can deal with him.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 14:06   Link #6115
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Yep, and she said it was a bit out of the ordinary. Lala and Momo are pertty much for it so it's doubful that any of the family barring Nana (who seems to think the Harem was his idea and is playing with Lala's heart) would be against it. Likely Gid only has the one wife is because she is the only woman that can deal with him.
Momo (and Mea I guess) is the only one who advocates it. Lala just supports Rito no matter where his feelings may lie.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 14:27   Link #6116
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
That was a better chapter than the spoiler pics suggested.
Yeah, I'm noticing this being the trend lately. Early bloggers just throw out the nude bits and call it a day, but the actual chapter is a lot more satisfying.

Well, at least they'll be pretty busy next month when the vacuum wreaks havoc on the school. Maybe Nemesis will get caught in the crossfire
Old 2013-10-06, 15:36   Link #6117
Used Can

Hmm? That's weird, I could have sworn I had read Gid had a few concubines. But well, I really can't be bothered reading the old manga to see if I'm correct, so I'll take your word guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Lala just supports Rito no matter where his feelings may lie.
Though that's nice and mature, that's one of the reasons she's where she is.
She really needs to start being more proactive.
Old 2013-10-06, 16:20   Link #6118
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Though that's nice and mature, that's one of the reasons she's where she is.
She really needs to start being more proactive.
Since Rito openly confessed to liking Lala as well, she is still farther along than anyone else in the harem except for maybe Haruno, and all that took was for her to be herself.

The only girls in a rut right now are Momo and Haruno. Lala is fine with what she has. Momo and Haruno are the ones who want more but don't have the courage to approach him directly like Run did.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-06, 17:48   Link #6119
kagato3

Quote:
Momo (and Mea I guess) is the only one who advocates it. Lala just supports Rito no matter where his feelings may lie.
You seem to forget the harem was Lala's idea in the first place might want to reread the last chapter of TLR. From the start she doesn't think there will be any other out come then a harem shes just not going out of her way to try to make it bigger like Momo has.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-07, 13:40   Link #6120
Used Can

Quote:
Since Rito openly confessed to liking Lala as well, she is still farther along than anyone else in the harem except for maybe Haruno, and all that took was for her to be herself.
She got herself a confession, and that's good. She's still better off than Run, who has also been very open about her feelings for Rito, but got nothing out of it.

However, Rito's almost undisputed #1 remains Haruna. That's what I meant about Lala needing to be more proactive. It's nice she cares about Rito and wants to support Haruna as a friend, but if she doesn't want to end up as #2, then she'll have to do something.

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen