AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-12-21, 23:44   Link #3161
Shadow5YA

Why is it translated as "football" anyway? I'm pretty sure it's called soccer in Japan as well, isn't it?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-22, 03:07   Link #3162
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
SPOILER

Mikado is a good boy. Totally shocking, I know.
But... He also has the nickname "Boy fucker".
... Is he going to NTR Kashiwagi? And Kaguya?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-23, 17:08   Link #3163
WingedAccelerator

IshiGane is in danger as well, so Karen should be worried too.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-24, 00:08   Link #3164
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

but still adding a character on the final part of the story, eh?
I don't know how much Aka-sensei could utilize Mikado since the time is short

the rivalry arc just ended after 2 chapters
Since Kaguya and Maki are in good term, there is no doubt that Kaguya would win the inheritance war by uniting both Shinomiya and Shijo together
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-25, 01:29   Link #3165
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I still kind of suspect Kaguya's brother might be planning to try and make her marry Mikado. As I said, even if the two still hate one another that wouldn't stop someone aiming to take over one of the companies from trying to find a way to gain influence over someone who'll soon become head of another. Kaguya had a couple odd looks this chapter, as well as some very strong feeling in her rejection of the idea that he and Miyuki were similar. I think it'd make a good bit of sense for her to be unhappy with positive comparisons between the man she wants to spend the rest of her life with and the man she might suspect her brother wants to force her to spend it with.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-25, 09:36   Link #3166
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

I see Aka is trying same approach he did to Iino, seem we wont see any serious development from Mikado until 5-10 chapter later

Granted Mikado has title name it safe to say he is part of main cast now
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-25, 10:48   Link #3167
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diluc View Post
I see Aka is trying same approach he did to Iino, seem we wont see any serious development from Mikado until 5-10 chapter later

Granted Mikado has title name it safe to say he is part of main cast now
He did it for Tsubame too, yet Tsubame isn't in the main cast
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-25, 12:19   Link #3168
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
I still kind of suspect Kaguya's brother might be planning to try and make her marry Mikado. As I said, even if the two still hate one another that wouldn't stop someone aiming to take over one of the companies from trying to find a way to gain influence over someone who'll soon become head of another.
Ideologically speaking, there is no benefit in it for the Shijos, since they really hate the Shinomiyas.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-25, 16:18   Link #3169
Wandering Soul

So it's not just Ishigami that finds Kashiwagi scary. I guess Prez and Tsubasa should be happy they have never seen that side of her.
Old 2020-12-25, 19:30   Link #3170
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Ideologically speaking, there is no benefit in it for the Shijos, since they really hate the Shinomiyas.
Pretty sure the Shinomiyas hate the Shijos more. And giving Kaguya to them would be the same as admitting they're beneath them.
Old 2020-12-26, 02:05   Link #3171
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Pretty sure the Shinomiyas hate the Shijos more. And giving Kaguya to them would be the same as admitting they're beneath them.
Not necessarily. If played right it could be a way to gain influence over them, especially if big bro is dumb enough to actually believe he can control his sister. Hating a group doesn't mean he wouldn't want to have the power to manipulate them. The Shijos too may think they could use Kaguya as a path to gain information above and beyond what they already have, due to her close relation to the heir apparent and rival heirs. On the one hand, if the younger individuals aiming to become the new heads of the corporations feel there would be financial benefit in an alliance, she'd be a perfect tool for this. And in the more likely scenario that both sides harbor a mix of hate and contempt, it would still be useful as a path for espionage, sabotage, etc.
Old 2020-12-29, 18:10   Link #3172
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The bonus strips that came with S2's BDs have been translated. There's one I found very sweet revealing why putting her right hand on her face calms Kaguya down.

Spoiler:
Old 2020-12-31, 15:48   Link #3173
Wandering Soul

Quote:
The bonus strips that came with S2's BDs have been translated. There's one I found very sweet revealing why putting her right hand on her face calms Kaguya down.

Spoiler:
That one was sweet. I also really liked the ones that show more of Otomo. I doubt she'll ever reappear but it was nice to see that deep down she actually did want to forgive Ishigami.
Old 2020-12-31, 16:26   Link #3174
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
I also really liked the ones that show more of Otomo. I doubt she'll ever reappear but it was nice to see that deep down she actually did want to forgive Ishigami.
Actually, that part made me think she might indeed return. After all, her getting excited over how he looks crossdressing and getting angry at him having fun with Tsubame makes it look like she's actually attracted to him. Like, he actually did have a chance in the past and she's not entirely forgotten some positive, potentially romantic feelings toward him. Or at the least she feels her pride injured at the knowledge that a boy who she thinks was obsessively in love with her would be so happy with another girl. Later, when she found out that Ogino had been cheating on her, I wouldn't be surprised if her feelings might have gotten even more intense. I could see her wanting to step in and get "close" to him. Kind of a romantic last boss before he winds up with whoever he winds up with (I've already made my preference abundantly clear, but there are certainly other options, just about all better than Kyoko).
Old 2020-12-31, 16:48   Link #3175
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I thought she was jealous because he got to hang out with Tsubame.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-31, 19:04   Link #3176
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I don't think she'll return either. If I recall, she got into a huge argument with Tsubame when they discussed Ishigami.
Old 2020-12-31, 19:35   Link #3177
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
I don't think she'll return either. If I recall, she got into a huge argument with Tsubame when they discussed Ishigami.
Your point being? Their impressions of what he'd done in the past were vastly different at the time. Even if you were considering forgiving someone hearing someone else talk about him like he's a kind, noble person could trigger a good deal of anger. Now that she knows a bit of what Ogino was really doing and thus a bit of what inspired Ishigami's attack, that changes things. But the fact that even when she was at her worst she was willing to admit that she'd considered forgiving him and felt upset that he was having fun with Tsubame suggests some complex feelings beyond the pure resentment that we'd seen up to now, which would make the realization that Ishigami was actually looking out for her hit even harder. At the least, I could see some real potential for her as a character (and I've long wanted her to at least appear once more to apologize), and this tidbit looks like it could play in to that.
Old 2021-01-01, 08:51   Link #3178
SirCopert

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Actually, that part made me think she might indeed return. After all, her getting excited over how he looks crossdressing and getting angry at him having fun with Tsubame makes it look like she's actually attracted to him. Like, he actually did have a chance in the past and she's not entirely forgotten some positive, potentially romantic feelings toward him. Or at the least she feels her pride injured at the knowledge that a boy who she thinks was obsessively in love with her would be so happy with another girl. Later, when she found out that Ogino had been cheating on her, I wouldn't be surprised if her feelings might have gotten even more intense. I could see her wanting to step in and get "close" to him. Kind of a romantic last boss before he winds up with whoever he winds up with (I've already made my preference abundantly clear, but there are certainly other options, just about all better than Kyoko).
She never found out that Ogino was cheating on her, or am I wrong?
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-01, 22:19   Link #3179
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCopert View Post
She never found out that Ogino was cheating on her, or am I wrong?
Osaragi, I believe, told him that the "rumor" had been very thoroughly spread, and that she was pretty sure it'd reached Kyoko's ears by that point. So it's not absolutely confirmed but it's highly likely. Especially considering that several of her best friends are at the school and would be fairly likely to talk to her. My guess would be that either she currently refuses to believe the rumor, or she's dealing with some rather conflicted feelings that I'd love to see played out.
Old 2021-01-04, 23:41   Link #3180
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Chapter 213

Second year Miko is scary 😰
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coming of age, desconstruction, romcom, school life