AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-01-05, 02:35   Link #3181
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

From what I've seen in this chapter... Seems Fujiwara already noticed Miyuki and Kaguya dating but keep silent or she just being usual Fujiwara, she can't believe Miko and Miyuki getting along...

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2021-01-05 at 02:45.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-05, 07:23   Link #3182
Sixth
Nobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
From what I've seen in this chapter... Seems Fujiwara already noticed Miyuki and Kaguya dating but keep silent or she just being usual Fujiwara, she can't believe Miko and Miyuki getting along...
The latter.

The low-quality scan is out.

I don't know what happened to Miko but her teasing ability LVL was skyrocketing to the point, it can get everyone misunderstood. People are saying that Hayasaka will be Miyuki's mistress in the future but turned out that Miko has a higher chance to be Miyuki's mistress than Hayasaka now.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-05, 09:00   Link #3183
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Miko Iino evolution of teasing

First year : Teasing dummy target

Second year : Naughty teasing kouhai

Third year : "araa - aaraa ~ Intensive

She is going to be absolute monster of teasing after graduate I told ya.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-05, 12:26   Link #3184
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Aka having fun with Miko & Miyuki relationship here.
Old 2021-01-05, 19:04   Link #3185
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Did Miko spend a couple days training in the Hyperbolic time chamber while we weren't looking? It's not just the teasing, she's also become mature and crafty enough to wrap Fujiwara around her finger and manipulate Kaguya (she used to sway Kaguya's opinion of her unconsciously, here she chose exactly the right words). I definitely like her better now than when she was stuck-up.

And yeah, Fujiwara doesn't know about Miyuki and Kaguya. She was freaking out in this chapter because she doesn't want the status quo to change and wishes to remain Miko's favorite.
Old 2021-01-07, 00:41   Link #3186
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I'm really curious how the (now) second years are doing in this new year. I know Kaguya and Miyuki are the main story, but I think it's time we look in on what the new school year has brought to them as well. It's clear that either something happened over the break or, more likely, Miko was able to work a few things out over the break to get a better grasp on how she wants to be. Not that her feelings themselves have changed or the pain she feels as a result of it, as she herself mentions, but she seems to be getting closer to figuring various things out and becoming more comfortable with everyone. Kind of interested if she's going to try and apply what she preaches, seeking more help to get the things she wants. At the least, it shouldn't be long before the new elections come up, and she'll be seeking Kaguya and Miyuki's help and endorsement for her campaign. Wondering who she'll choose as a VP. It'd be entertaining if she tried to force Ishigami into that position, though I have some doubts as to whether he'd be willing to take such a role. Still there's no way he's escaping the council itself as it was established early on how vital his talents are.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-07, 01:00   Link #3187
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

What people saw: Current Iino is good

What I see: Please someone make Fujiwara relevant again, Shindou you're my hope for that.

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-07, 02:33   Link #3188
BWTraveller
Born to ship

She was never all THAT relevant to begin with. Mostly she was just an agent of chaos to keep plots from going the way they were supposed to. I don't believe she ever had all that much all of her own. Either she'll have to get some more material added to her, which could risk impacting her character, or some new source of plots and schemes will have to develop for her to screw up. I do think it'd be interesting if she got a boyfriend or something, but honestly I doubt even then that they'd become all that relevant without some well-made plans to crush.
Old 2021-01-07, 03:23   Link #3189
WingedAccelerator

She is labeled as a main character in Volume 1 character biography page. So that THAT shouldn't exist.

Aka went full try-hard with Iino. The only positive is that it wasn't an Ishigami related chapter. Bring in Shiranui.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-07, 03:41   Link #3190
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
What people saw: Current Iino is good

What I see: Please someone make Fujiwara relevant again, Shindou you're my hope for that.
What I saw: so, how into "NTR followed by painful lovers' suicide" is Iino, really?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-07, 03:47   Link #3191
Shadow5YA

Those were some rather poignant words coming from Miko. "Not asking for help is a sign of weakness rather than strength" is not something I would have expected from her last year.

Maybe she will have what it takes to be succeed Miyuki's position as president after he graduates after all.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-07, 05:27   Link #3192
Lex79

At this point, I think trying to make Fujiwara relevant again, either by adding depth to her character or making her again the agent of chaos would only be detrimental for the story. Keeping her as the butt monkey is probably the wisest choice.
Regarding Iino, it's nice that she managed to build a good relationship with President and she us considerate enough for Kaguya's feelings to make sure she doesn't misunderstand.
Old 2021-01-07, 06:41   Link #3193
WingedAccelerator

Iino went from serious, rule enforcer to queen of depression and misery, to teasing master. The majority of readers somehow are okay with this. Yet, Fujiwara can't score a victory in the Student Council anymore and has to continue her fall from grace, because otherwise it could hurt the "story". I'm not convinced.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-07, 07:30   Link #3194
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
At this point, I think trying to make Fujiwara relevant again, either by adding depth to her character or making her again the agent of chaos would only be detrimental for the story. Keeping her as the butt monkey is probably the wisest choice.
Which is sad because idea of agent of chaos should work fine even with Miyuki and Kaguya in relationship.
Example, a what if, being agent of chaos when Miyuki and Kaguya tried to hide their relationship due to necessity to keep their image as school finest.

But no, let Ishigami bowl happen; now the pair tried to defeat Kaguya brother that looks like this series final boss, with Iino somehow lax about romance in office after her drama queen phase.

Its painful to see a character with established relationship with main characters so detached she now talking non-sense. Shindou talking about Mikado fame among boys and Ramen enthusiats past are more significant than this chicken stuff.

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-07, 15:36   Link #3195
James Rye

Kaguya still sees her "best friend" as a "pest" around her boyfriend..... how the hell did those two became and stayed friends since middle school?
Old 2021-01-07, 23:59   Link #3196
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Iino is evolving fast but in front of Ishigami, she is still the same
She is probably waiting for Ishigami to make a move first since Iino felt inferior toward Tsubame
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-08, 00:41   Link #3197
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Iino is evolving fast but in front of Ishigami, she is still the same
She is probably waiting for Ishigami to make a move first since Iino felt inferior toward Tsubame
Yeah, to be fair we still don't know how well Miko behaves around Ishigami or the general public outside the typical circle of characters that get the spotlight. We just know that for now, Miko has at least grown comfortable with the student council.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-08, 15:01   Link #3198
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Yeah, Ishigami wasn't present this chapter. After all, Miko was willing to allude to the fact that she liked him to Chika, something I doubt she could do in front of him. I'm interested though to see how the two of them interact this new year as things begin to change. Heck, I wouldn't mind getting a bit of harem conflict for him in his second year. Have Miko find her big rival graduated only now to have to fight Onodera, Shiranui and even maybe Ohtomo. I don't think it will or should happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing my man go from pariah to harem king. But seriously, I do want to see more of his daily life and some substantial change following the rumors, and I definitely want to see Miko work to change her relationship with him, at least to legitimate friendship for now. That and have her take her own advice and seek help in achieving this. Who knows, she might even be able to sway some of her enemies (Kaguya and Osaragi in particular) and make them allies.
Old 2021-01-08, 23:29   Link #3199
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Miko teasing level max~
Spoiler for V20:

Fujiwara still wary to Hayasaka since kissing accident
Spoiler for V20:

Student Council relationship chart~
Spoiler for Relationship chart:
Old 2021-01-21, 14:00   Link #3200
Shadow5YA