AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-11-17, 23:16   Link #1821
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
don't speculate too much on one point , lets move forward! lets discuss about our new alien gundam creatures!
Old 2009-11-17, 23:31   Link #1822
justavisitor

to me, it always seems like CB wasted their GN Drive...I mean, look at reborn gundam, with two tau drives you could have so many different weapons..and then you look at 00, with two real drives, all it has is one gun/sword...Ian (do I remember his name right?? That weapon designer for CB) should be fired

Anyway, about the movie, are they really going to fight Alien?? do we know who is the bad guy for the movie yet??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 23:31   Link #1823
Penance Frost
Innovade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhus12 View Post
don't speculate too much on one point , lets move forward! lets discuss about our new alien gundam creatures!
We really can't speculate too much on the aliens (for lack of a better word), though I want to lean towards the idea that they could be Meisters from other worlds. I know introducing aliens into the franchise isn't a popular notion among the fanbase, but I think it would be interesting.
Penance Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 23:32   Link #1824
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialNocturne View Post
The only real hypothesis that one can support with respect to these new Gundams being able to take on 30 MSs at any point in time, would be with respect to the Harute. Aside from the fact that it's seemingly an optimized Arios, it's also got Hallelujah at the helm and so I could see his pure skill, along with the new suit, able to easily crush such numbers of opponents.
...Except for Setsuna, who got superhax when he became an Innovator.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 01:25   Link #1825
rocawarde
Gundam Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I don't know,I would not think so unless it was a Twin Drive suit.I have to heavily disagree.Even the S1 Gundams had trouble doing that,even when their technology gap.

You also have to factor in technology developement from the other side as well.

30 enemy MS,especially if their GN-Drive MS,will be close to impossible for a solo job.

And I don't see where you see all this power coming from the new Gundams.Zabanya just posed using 2 handguns and shot twice.Harute was a bit cool but it was just flying around,no show of its power yet while Raphael,has 2 possibly large cannons but like Virtue and Seravee before it,we don't know its weakness yet.

Qan[t] wasn't so bad,probably the best show of power in my opinion,but still we don't have much idea of what it can potentially do yet.It brought up a beam shield to block an opposing blue beam,then had Fangs fly around really fast [That could be potentially dealy though,but still as I said we don;t know what it can do].
Hmmm but you just agree with my theory. In S1, the gundams put up a good fight, they work as a group(thanks goes to Sumeragi for planning). 30 against 4, outnumber right???
In S2 they had Gundams that were better prepare to fight GN Enemy MSes. As S2 progress the fighting force got bigger and bigger(especially when 00 Raiser was owning battlefields). So their upgrades were geared toward taking out big numbers. Now Gundams from promo...

Zabanya: yes, it only used its pistols. But, are we really going to assume that it is only going to be using those They did mention a mixture of the shield bits and full shield system from its predecessors. We know how shield bits got down in S2, why would they be even more dangerous
Harute: pretty self-explanatory, it looks like it can hold its own in both MA/MS form.
Raphael: Well, you got me here BBBBBBUUUUUUTTTTTT base on what Seravee can do in S2 you kinda get the idea.
00Qan[T]: Hmmm, close combat swords, where six of them could fly on there own, mix with genuine innovator who rode 00 Gundam. Yeah I dont know what to tell yall.

Am i really stretching it to far that after the very last ep. Ian wouldn't want to gear each suit to be able to take out alot enemies????

Edit: Did anybody find out more info on the Rifle we saw for 00V senki
Old 2009-11-18, 01:31   Link #1826
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penance Frost View Post
We really can't speculate too much on the aliens (for lack of a better word), though I want to lean towards the idea that they could be Meisters from other worlds. I know introducing aliens into the franchise isn't a popular notion among the fanbase, but I think it would be interesting.
That's seriously what it's shaping out to be. With all the talk of preparing Earth for upcoming dialogs, and the Celestial Being ship being a last defense, so on and so forth...Aliens, or Meisters from another faction being the villains is a high probability IMO.

Hell, the conflict could be the new "evil" Meisters framing the original CB team, thus starting war once again.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 05:20   Link #1827
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialNocturne View Post
The only real hypothesis that one can support with respect to these new Gundams being able to take on 30 MSs at any point in time, would be with respect to the Harute. Aside from the fact that it's seemingly an optimized Arios, it's also got Hallelujah at the helm and so I could see his pure skill, along with the new suit, able to easily crush such numbers of opponents.
Halleujah alone isnt enough to make Harute too powerful,he was there most of S1 and he wasn't exactly the best at everything either.That and he leaves whenever he pleases.Only when they did combine did they becomes powerful and we can't be sure how often they can choose to do so.

But a Allelujah with QB should make it a decent machines at least,Arios suffered greatly from Allelujah lacking his QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
to me, it always seems like CB wasted their GN Drive...I mean, look at reborn gundam, with two tau drives you could have so many different weapons..and then you look at 00, with two real drives, all it has is one gun/sword...Ian (do I remember his name right?? That weapon designer for CB) should be fired
The GN Sword II is quite versatile as it is,being both a powerful melee weapon [Don't forget the beam sabers of the GN Sword II] and a powerful long range weapon.It can match Gadessa range already,while still retaining a high output beam,of course its the Twin Drive's output that makes it so powerful.0 Raiser give 00 thrusters to achieve higher speed.00 is quite versatile.

The number of weapon doesn't necessaily mean much,they even took of the Seven Sword off R2's equipment list,the other GN Blades became redundant because the GN Sword Kai is more powerful enough.
Old 2009-11-18, 05:51   Link #1828
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Don't forget that arming the 00 Raiser with so many untested weapons could have also made it a liability in combat. That's why the Reborns was so technologically advanced, it was able to utilize so many weapons without a support craft.
Old 2009-11-18, 07:15   Link #1829
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Don't forget that arming the 00 Raiser with so many untested weapons could have also made it a liability in combat. That's why the Reborns was so technologically advanced, it was able to utilize so many weapons without a support craft.
you dont consider that massive asteroid-sized death ray thingymcboby that was floating behind the two to be a support craft?
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 07:21   Link #1830
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

The colony ship? No, that wasn't a support craft.
Old 2009-11-18, 09:10   Link #1831
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 09:19   Link #1832
helois

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
O__O

SPOILER!
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 09:35   Link #1833
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkpenalty View Post
you dont consider that massive asteroid-sized death ray thingymcboby that was floating behind the two to be a support craft?
Neither do I actually.That's more of a......,base.
Old 2009-11-18, 09:51   Link #1834
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

What I meant by support craft, is obviously something similar to the 0 Raiser. Stabilizing the TDS and what not.

The Reborns needed no such thing.
Old 2009-11-18, 12:11   Link #1835
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
reborns didn do anything because he got ready stuff from miss returner and he took help of veda to adjust the settings of twin drive tech for his tau drive suit!
Old 2009-11-18, 16:22   Link #1836
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
Setsuna wearing a Quan-[T] mask? Another lo-trailer in sight?
Old 2009-11-18, 16:55   Link #1837
justavisitor

no, it is someone who makes a parody of the gundam 00 trailer
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 19:55   Link #1838
yusawateva

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
no, it is someone who makes a parody of the gundam 00 trailer
and he's frickkin funny
yusawateva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 23:05   Link #1839
CrimsonBlitz

There was another promo video? i have been out of the lop and i tired to go back in the fourms. could someone send me a link plz.

I really wanna see this alien gundam.
CrimsonBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 00:29   Link #1840
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

There is no second promo video, we only have one trailer. There is no alien Gundam.

Tags
gundam 00 movie