AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-12-06, 20:12   Link #601
karuroso

Spoiler for score:

This new event is really fun, love how gold is worth something now, the only downside is if the pace continues to be like this it will be another UNBALANCED disaster.

And I will be part of it
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-06, 23:25   Link #602
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
It is a pretty fun event. Of course I'm not particularly good so I'm going to have to grind through it at normal difficulty. Should still be able to get the Hanayo card at the rate I'm going though.
Old 2014-12-06, 23:56   Link #603
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I think the new updates for iTunes and iOS have made it ridiculously tough to nab the download for the Japanese version. Is anyone playing the Japanese version on iOS?
Old 2014-12-06, 23:59   Link #604
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
I think the new updates for iTunes and iOS have made it ridiculously tough to nab the download for the Japanese version. Is anyone playing the Japanese version on iOS?
Yes, on a iPhone 4.
Just updated my JP version yesterday, are you updating via App Store?
Old 2014-12-07, 00:27   Link #605
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
Yes, on a iPhone 4.
Just updated my JP version yesterday, are you updating via App Store?
I just don't have it yet, period. Obtaining it right now seems to be a pain in the butt, with everything on the new firmware.
Old 2014-12-07, 11:00   Link #606
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I just don't have it yet, period. Obtaining it right now seems to be a pain in the butt, with everything on the new firmware.
Oh, i know nothing about the new firmware my iPhone can't update anymore.

Well are you having trouble where, do you have a japanese account already? Dunno if i can help
Old 2014-12-07, 16:09   Link #607
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Oh, i know nothing about the new firmware my iPhone can't update anymore.

Well are you having trouble where, do you have a japanese account already? Dunno if i can help
It was a major pain in the butt, but I got it. Thanks, I don't know why they changed the old system to be so much more tedious.
Old 2014-12-07, 20:38   Link #608
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Hm, the new UI have bigger notes/circles in live show like the JP now, probably just a minor thing that bugs me.
Well, i'm hyped to see how the Medley Festival works.
First few songs I played after the major upgrade I did feel off, got some Good on easy notes but I've gotten use to it now and can FC Hard like usual again (well, most of the time anyway )

Quote:
Awesome, needed something different to look at daily. It seems you can utilize the mini animations instead of the full, screen-covering ones now too. Need to get back into this game, missed out like a week and a half due to my heavy 15 hour school days.
Like the mini cut-in as well. Now it won't feel as bland as it used to. Though I'm not still getting it completely. Still missed some notes once in awhile thanks to the cut-in's circle blocking the notes, especially on Smile song

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Also I've noticed that my rank is about 2000 lower than the previous score match event despite being LP efficient so I believe there's about 2000 more people who are spending gems for this event compared to the last. Not sure if it's because of Hanayo or perhaps a lot more are getting trigger happy due to the free gems being given. In any case it would be good for me if people spend their gems for this event cause it would only mean that I would have an easier time for the upcoming Umi event!
Yeah I noticed this as well. Usually, playing efficiently and not using any LG I would've placed around 2k by now, but now I'm on 4-5k roller coaster. It's like these people didn't know the word "saving"

But as you said, in the end it will work for both you and me. I don't have any intention to get additional Hanayo now anyway, and I can use the giveaway LGs for next event, probably Nozomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
This new event is really fun, love how gold is worth something now, the only downside is if the pace continues to be like this it will be another UNBALANCED disaster.

And I will be part of it
Seen some friends share this on FB. Didn't play the Japan version, what's the deal of this event? You play 3 songs in a row in this one?

Damn those combo count, were those EX?
Old 2014-12-08, 04:33   Link #609
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Oh god, what have we done.
Old 2014-12-08, 14:32   Link #610
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post

Yeah I noticed this as well. Usually, playing efficiently and not using any LG I would've placed around 2k by now, but now I'm on 4-5k roller coaster. It's like these people didn't know the word "saving"

But as you said, in the end it will work for both you and me. I don't have any intention to get additional Hanayo now anyway, and I can use the giveaway LGs for next event, probably Nozomi

Are you only playing hard or is your rank low? because this is the first time I'm not ranking for T2 on EN (bland card and I'm concentrating on JP) and I'm always around 2k

Quote:
Seen some friends share this on FB. Didn't play the Japan version, what's the deal of this event? You play 3 songs in a row in this one?

Damn those combo count, were those EX?

Yes ex, and you can play 3 ex in a row (or 1 or 2)with reduced lp cost but sharing the hp and you can also pay with gold for bonus before the songs (+exp, +event pt, 5 perfect locks etc), read the wiki for more information (and the event order btw)

but this event is heading to a disaster anyway, the pace continues to be fast on both T1 and T2, well not surprising if you consider you can get rewards like green and blue tickets, teachers, alpacas, Nico's sisters (I think moms as well) for just completing the songs and the reduced lp (for example 3 ex cost 60lp)
Old 2014-12-08, 17:16   Link #611
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Oh god, what have we done.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 19:58   Link #612
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Are you only playing hard or is your rank low? because this is the first time I'm not ranking for T2 on EN (bland card and I'm concentrating on JP) and I'm always around 2k
I'm always playing hard on Score Match, and I'm on rank 121. Just levelled up to 122 last night though, so now I'm currently around 3k.

Is it better to play 1 EX and then 1 Easy compared to 2 Hard? Assuming one placed the same on both alternatives?

Quote:
Yes ex, and you can play 3 ex in a row (or 1 or 2)with reduced lp cost but sharing the hp and you can also pay with gold for bonus before the songs (+exp, +event pt, 5 perfect locks etc), read the wiki for more information (and the event order btw)

but this event is heading to a disaster anyway, the pace continues to be fast on both T1 and T2, well not surprising if you consider you can get rewards like green and blue tickets, teachers, alpacas, Nico's sisters (I think moms as well) for just completing the songs and the reduced lp (for example 3 ex cost 60lp)
Ah, nice. Looks like fun, though I'm not confident I can pull 3 EX in a row with sharing HP unless I'm using my Fortifier/Perfect Lock team. I really need to git gud

The best news is that G finally have some use. I have around 28 mil right now that I rarely spend
Old 2014-12-09, 14:41   Link #613
karuroso

Quote:

Is it better to play 1 EX and then 1 Easy compared to 2 Hard? Assuming one placed the same on both alternatives?
Sorry I dont know, try to look up the score table at the wiki, I just play whatever consumes more lp/tokens, when you try to rank for two events at the same time after a while you stop caring for what is better and focus on what is faster
Old 2014-12-09, 19:15   Link #614
MartianMage

That is why I'm very inactive in my JP account.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 23:34   Link #615
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

I play 3 Hard. I only got the JP version a few days ago, so I don't have enough to play 3 EX. I'm much more inclined to play the JP version right now, since it seems like there's a billion times more content to it.

I've already accumulated almost 50 loveca in a few days, brand new unseen cards in the English version, and lots more songs in the selection. Plus they have Kimi no Kuse ni, probably one of my favourite LL songs. My team isn't great right now, but you can even earn scouting tickets in the reward draws, and it got me an SR Umi already. This version's much more exciting with its rewards.
Old 2014-12-10, 03:53   Link #616
MartianMage

Personally I'm not that in a hurry to get all that content... I like the fact that I can easily keep track what I already own in the EN version... in the JP version I just couldn't do that without looking at the album over and over. Well in the end I don't want to play the game twice really... so I'm just primarily sticking to the EN one I mean hey that's where my URs are lololol
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2014-12-10, 19:55   Link #617
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Yeah, so do I. The JP contents did sound very interesting, but probably because I'm not LL fan in the first place, and my only phone I have already ran out of space, so I have enough fun with EN version so far

And today marks the last of free 7 LGs giveaway. Hope we'll get a lot more free stuffs in the future.
Spoiler for LGs giveaway:
Old 2014-12-10, 20:25   Link #618
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Thanks to that giveaway I'm closing in on 50 LGs, so can start waiting on the right time to go for some good draws.
Old 2014-12-11, 03:51   Link #619
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Thanks to that giveaway I'm closing in on 50 LGs, so can start waiting on the right time to go for some good draws.
Good luck to you when that time comes then!
Old 2014-12-11, 11:42   Link #620
night_sentinel

Started playing this yesterday. The songs are surprisingly catchy and the rhythm game is nice. Hmmm... and there seems to be an event as well.

Question. Is it possible for me to catch up and get the Hanayo SR reward even if I'm super late for the event? I'll probably playing easy as well. I've noticed that I'm not getting S ranked even when I get all the combos. (Not that I get them everytime )

And how do you play 3 games in a row? Is it available in EN or do I need to do something to unlock it .... probably.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote