AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-01-11, 07:21   Link #761
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I was talking about my Top 5 picture with her wearing that black outfit as the center of that group.

Just picture it in your mind.

Maki and Miki on our left, Tsubasa is center, Takane and Chihaya on our right.

Amazing.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 09:25   Link #762
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
If I drink it will my chance of getting more SR and UR increase?
Maybe that's why I'm somewhat lucky with my draws!? Mind blown!!!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-01-11 at 10:01.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-11, 09:30   Link #763
Bila
*Graphic Designer

That site is really faithful, the rank is super correct

1. Kiriya Aoi
2. Yazawa Nico
3. Shijou Takane
4. Toujou Nozomi
5. Hoshimiya Ichigo
Old 2015-01-12, 02:22   Link #764
MartianMage

Not mine buuut...

BiBi normal scouting?!
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2015-01-12, 20:01   Link #765
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Whoa, competition sure does getting tighter and tighter. I usually able to get into 2k rank without using my LG but now I'm between 3-4k. Didn't help that my terrific luck gave me Cool song most of the time where it was my weakest attribute, and I often paired with those lovely bot students when I played in the morning before office. And I recently too hooked on other game (Gundam Breaker 2, anyone playing?) so I don't really focus when playing SIF. Good thing it's not Nozomi event at least

Speaking about Nozomi, make way for her Hanayo!

Old 2015-01-12, 22:04   Link #766
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Guys, remember to vote for Love Live! in the AnimeSuki Choice Awards! Let's sweep the show with all the Emmy's, Grammy's, Oscar's, Tony's, Golden Globes, you name it!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=130056
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 17:35   Link #767
MartianMage

I've already reached my target 35k event points without spending any gems.
Old 2015-01-15, 01:58   Link #768
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

I wanted to reach 25252 but stupid ppl won't let me get 4th place in EASY.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 04:28   Link #769
Hachitora

Oh, didn't even know this thread existed Hey guys, I guess I'll be postin in here now Hope y'all did well in the event
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 05:13   Link #770
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachitora View Post
Oh, didn't even know this thread existed Hey guys, I guess I'll be postin in here now Hope y'all did well in the event
Hi, welcome to the thread and I hope you stay and post more :P although admitted I'm more active in CR's SIF thread

As for the event...

As expected I got into T4 by just staying at 35k

Anyway... I only used 1000 friend points to idolize the new N!!!

although my scouting ticket is R hahaha
Old 2015-01-15, 05:16   Link #771
Hachitora

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Hi, welcome to the thread and I hope you stay and post more :P although admitted I'm more active in CR's SIF thread

Anyway... I only used 1000 friend points to idolize the new N!!!
I'll do my best I also post on another forum more (NeoGAF's), which is why I never thought of checking if there was an SIF thread here too.

I wish I could idolize new Ns that fast. It takes me 10k FP to get two of them. Sometimes I don't even get a second -_-
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 06:04   Link #772
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Heh, honestly I thought the EN event would end at 16 not at 15. Good thing I already got the SR Nico before I finished the event huh...
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 08:37   Link #773
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well decided to give the idol lotto a shot and got mixed results. On the negative only the minimum of one better than a rare (although I was able to idolize a bunch of those rares so it wasn't that bad). On the positive my first non-event UR .
Old 2015-01-15, 08:45   Link #774
Bila
*Graphic Designer

@Hachitora - Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well decided to give the idol lotto a shot and got mixed results. On the negative only the minimum of one better than a rare (although I was able to idolize a bunch of those rares so it wasn't that bad). On the positive my first non-event UR .
Congratz, now that both the Umi and Nico event ended i'm going to do a 10+1 scout.
Please let it be good

Also getting a UR, even when its the only one above R at a 10+1, it's always a good thing.
Old 2015-01-15, 09:03   Link #775
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I hate you.

That UR more than balances out the rest. But oh well, with my heart count at 6 right now I guess I need half a year again till I can do the lottery.
Old 2015-01-15, 09:20   Link #776
MartianMage

@FlareKnight

grats on the UR!!!

@Kakurin-san

if you play regularly and maximize events you should be able to get 13-15(not counting gems from non-regular events like character birthdays) gems every 15 days as a F2P player so you can do 10+1 every 2 months or so...
Old 2015-01-15, 09:33   Link #777
Kakurin
大佐

It was an obvious hyperbole on my part.

Althought I still don't know how to get nearly 1 per day on average, that your 13-15 per 15 days is suggesting. I'm playing like every day and since January 1st I've gotten exactly 5. That would make 5 months till 50... hmm not so far off my hyperbole.
Old 2015-01-15, 09:40   Link #778
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
It was an obvious hyperbole on my part.

Althought I still don't know how to get nearly 1 per day on average, that your 13-15 per 15 days is suggesting. I'm playing like every day and since January 1st I've gotten exactly 5. That would make 5 months till 50... hmm not so far off my hyperbole.
You get 1 gem every 5 days from the login... so that's already 3 for 15 days then consider the fact that every time an event ends you end up with 2 new Ns that you can idolize and full bond so that's 5. You can get 4 gems from the character event progression if you're LP efficient(I reached 35k without spending gems that's the 4th gem for this event) so that's 9. Finally the event reward itself which can get you varying amount of gems depending on the event type and where you place but let's say it's a token event for argument's sake... you can get 0-3 from the event point rewards and another 0-3 on the event song rewards. The key here is to play regularly and maximize your gem gains from the event as a free player. There's also the story mode everytime an event ends... whenever a chapter ends it gives you 1 gem.

edit: it seems that the login rewards have been changed and it's now 1 gem every 5 days so it should be 11-15 gems every 15 days depending on the event type(0-4 for score match rewards and 0-3 x2 for token event rewards).

Last edited by MartianMage; 2015-01-15 at 10:14.
Old 2015-01-15, 10:00   Link #779
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I accidentally normal practice'd the N you get from the latest event instead of idolizing her. MOTHERFU
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 10:10   Link #780
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I accidentally normal practice'd the N you get from the latest event instead of idolizing her. MOTHERFU
ouch that sucks... you gotta wait for quite a bit of time for her to be added into the normal scouting pool =x