AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-02-06, 05:06   Link #881
Nork22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Also doing the event, I think Cutie Panther has to be single weirdest LL song period, I never heard it before (I haven't listened to many of subunit songs besides printemp tbh).
You'll be surprise that outside the anime/game there is a lot of depth in their song styles. But in saying that, I think Cutie Panther and A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re gets easier after playing a lot of it. But then Beat in Angel and Soldier Game on EX is murder...

As for ID mine is 023471726. Still got 4 more slots though.
Old 2015-02-06, 05:12   Link #882
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Also doing the event, I think Cutie Panther has to be single weirdest LL song period, I never heard it before (I haven't listened to many of subunit songs besides printemp tbh). It and the somewhat weird paradise live were both fairly difficult on normal I couldn't imagine it on hard...
Well for a player still working on normal and getting used to hard... I'd say that qt panzer and paradise live hard is certainly not easy to FC. There's also korekara someday, takaramonos(not really that hard but has the highest notes count on regular hard songs so more chances to get that 1 good), and loveless world too among the harder hard songs in the regular song list.

---
As for my player ID here's a screenshot I took sometime ago:
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 05:50   Link #883
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hachitora View Post
I like how they have different genres other than the pop music you'd expect from an idol group. I like songs like Storm in Lover and A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re because of the Spanish style and pretty much any of the songs focusing on the electric guitar
Speaking of that, I sometimes wonder how Maki is ever able to compose those songs in-universe. Great software synthesizer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22 View Post
You'll be surprise that outside the anime/game there is a lot of depth in their song styles. But in saying that, I think Cutie Panther and A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re gets easier after playing a lot of it. But then Beat in Angel and Soldier Game on EX is murder...

As for ID mine is 023471726. Still got 4 more slots though.

Yeah. Anime focused on their "pure songs" I believe. Bibi can give A-rise a run for their money at their own genre. lol

Regarding Soldier Game. I consider myself lucky if I managed to clear it on hard. Its still a hit and miss for me. If its ever part of the hard rotation on any event, I'm automatically going down to normal.

@Martian Mage
And wow. Rank 130? I envy that nice LP bar. With 9 hours, I won't be waste LP when I'm sleeping and going to work.
night_sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 06:14   Link #884
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
We could also put all the IDs in a google doc so that we only need to put a link in the first post. That way new peeps can put in their info themselves too(if they even notice we have a ID list )
Good idea. I was also thinking along that line. So... anyone here who wants to do the job?

Quote:
I like how they have different genres other than the pop music you'd expect from an idol group. I like songs like Storm in Lover and A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re because of the Spanish style and pretty much any of the songs focusing on the electric guitar
Yeah, they have a large variety of genres although for my taste, they're still a hit or miss. In general I don't really care about the genres though, as long as they're catchy one of the recent ones I like is the "pure girls project".
Speaking about the post-anime songs progression so far, I kinda want another duo singles (the ones in the daily B-side rotation) since we have plenty of mini units already.

And look at my event points and rank this morning!
Images
and my ID too
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2015-02-06, 07:58   Link #885
night_sentinel

Since I did ask for this, I've made a google sheet with our ID. Its just basic stuff though. And btw, should I open it so everyone can edit as well?

Its currently view only with comment thrown in. I think.

Edit:
Finally figured out the permission thing. I think it should allow anyone to edit.

Last edited by night_sentinel; 2015-02-06 at 09:27.
Old 2015-02-06, 19:35   Link #886
Hachitora

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Since I did ask for this, I've made a google sheet with our ID. Its just basic stuff though. And btw, should I open it so everyone can edit as well?

Its currently view only with comment thrown in. I think.

Edit:
Finally figured out the permission thing. I think it should allow anyone to edit.
Ah, I was gonna do it since I suggested the google doc idea I'll add my stuff in once I can get off my butt to get my ipad in the other room
Hachitora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-06, 20:07   Link #887
Bila
*Graphic Designer

How this thread has grown, i'm taking a little break in the game, just getting the events SRs, because i'm going to go at full force at the next events.

I'm really surprised that they actually increased the tiers two times already.
Old 2015-02-06, 21:26   Link #888
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I'll add that list to the OP
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 00:48   Link #889
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

The grind is finally over
Images
FINALLY

Since people posting IDs here is mine:
Images

I only have 5 friend slots open atm if I get full can ask here to or something to be added, and plan to leave UR pure Kotori there til I get a new SR/UR I like, SR smile Nico gets too annoying about goal <_< .
MAL

Last edited by Kotohono; 2015-02-07 at 03:50.
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 23:55   Link #890
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

I'll add mine when I'm not too busy with the JP Honoka event. (Printemps Events in 1 and a half month, sasuga BSR *now has empty loveca* )
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 15:52   Link #891
db0

School Idol Tomodachi

Hi guys,

I've been working on a project about LLSIF with a friend and we're not ready to announce it, so I took the initiative to create an account here and talk about it. I hope that's fine, and I hope you'll find it useful

School Idol Tomodachi

Browse Cards
Browse all the cards from the LoveLive! School Idol Festival mobile game using smart searching, filters and ordering.

Track Cards
Track the cards in your deck, in your album and your present box. Sign up and easily switch between your multiple game accounts.

Show your love
Add cards to your favorites, comment on the cards and VOTE FOR THE BEST GIRL on the Facemash.
db0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 19:11   Link #892
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Hello new friends. :3

Just wanted to mention that with the rigorous setup for my Twitch channel is starting, I'm planning to stream LLSIF when I can; the worst part about all this is that it's a rhythm game, so I have to kill all audio latency if I'm going to make it work. People online are doing it, so I'm assuming it's possible. Just need to do some heavy research.
Old 2015-02-08, 19:22   Link #893
db0

Hey guys,

I just posted something and it's been deleted. I'm wondering why, mods!
db0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-08, 19:57   Link #894
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by db0 View Post
Hey guys,

I just posted something and it's been deleted. I'm wondering why, mods!
It's probably because a mod thought you were promoting outside link? I rmember something like that in the rules somewhere... Alternatively, it was shot down by the auto-antispam bot.

Anyways, shiny site was shiny. Good thing I lurk through /llsifg/ and Reddit too to know it exists.
Old 2015-02-08, 22:47   Link #895
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroi Sekai View Post
Hello new friends. :3

Just wanted to mention that with the rigorous setup for my Twitch channel is starting, I'm planning to stream LLSIF when I can; the worst part about all this is that it's a rhythm game, so I have to kill all audio latency if I'm going to make it work. People online are doing it, so I'm assuming it's possible. Just need to do some heavy research.
Oh. Nice! I've always wanted to stand over your shoulder in ghostly form when I see you posting those Full Combo of EX.

If I can make a request, do Soldier Game EX Full Combo! I have a love/hate relationship with that song considering I always die at the hard version.
Old 2015-02-09, 00:00   Link #896
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Oh. Nice! I've always wanted to stand over your shoulder in ghostly form when I see you posting those Full Combo of EX.

If I can make a request, do Soldier Game EX Full Combo! I have a love/hate relationship with that song considering I always die at the hard version.
Practice can get your everywhere. Just playing SolGe EX a day on a full healer team kinda increases your reflex and song memorization skills.
Old 2015-02-09, 00:03   Link #897
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

You've SEEN Soldier Game EX, right? I haven't quite hit this level yet...

Soldier Game IS one of the trickier ones though for sure. I've got the Hard FC down pat but EX actually needs to be available more so I can practice. :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
Practice can get your everywhere. Just playing SolGe EX a day on a full healer team kinda increases your reflex and song memorization skills.
This is very true, I joined the game pretty late myself and had to use this tactic to learn.
Old 2015-02-09, 08:51   Link #898
Nork22

Quote:
With enough practise for your reflex and memorization skills (admittedly I'm more reflex), Soldier Game on Hard can be FC. Heck it took me about 40-50 tries to FC Diamond Princess no Yutsuu on Hard. I chalk it up to practising on Korekara no Someday EX to give me the reflexes to take on all these new EX songs.
Old 2015-02-09, 09:43   Link #899
night_sentinel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronelm2000 View Post
I don't even have a healer team yet. I'm working on it though. But, yeah, the try and try until you succeed seems to be doing wonders. I still remember having trouble on easy when I just joined in the middle of the Hanayo event.

@Hiroi Sekai
Jaws drop at the video. WTH? is that????

I have a funny feeling that Solge EX is going to be annoying due to how much trouble the hard version is giving me. But, I didn't expect that murderous beat map. I'll probably die in the first 20 seconds.

@Nork22
At this point, I'll be happy in just clearing it. lol
And hmmm.... is it just me or the Rin event strangely relaxing?
Old 2015-02-09, 11:15   Link #900
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nork22 View Post
With enough practise for your reflex and memorization skills (admittedly I'm more reflex), Soldier Game on Hard can be FC. Heck it took me about 40-50 tries to FC Diamond Princess no Yutsuu on Hard. I chalk it up to practising on Korekara no Someday EX to give me the reflexes to take on all these new EX songs.
This is almost word-for-word of my situation when I was starting off and learning to get better. I failed Soldier Game Hard so many times and the ending to Diamond Princess no Yutsuu always tripped me up. EX was a dream at that point. Was too stubborn, kept burning event tokens on Diamond Hard and frivolously studied how the ending pattern came down, still failed badly.

In the end it really is muscle memory. I don't even think about Soldier Game Hard, Diamond Princess Hard and Korekara Someday EX anymore, I can just feel confident in FC'ing them about 99% of the time. It sucks to burn LP and event points to practice songs yes, but they'll be there a long time, so it's worth it.

Quote:
@Hiroi Sekai
Jaws drop at the video. WTH? is that????

I have a funny feeling that Solge EX is going to be annoying due to how much trouble the hard version is giving me. But, I didn't expect that murderous beat map. I'll probably die in the first 20 seconds.
P.S. I am practicing this one, just so you know. It just needs to show up on the darned JP list since it takes forever for an EX song to populate the EN version.