Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-05-08, 07:40   Link #221
sierra117
Harem Seeker

i just need some answer:
Spoiler for the assassin guild:
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 08:06   Link #222
Mahesvara

^Yes he is
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 17:22   Link #223
ndiezel

What was the reason MC almost lost to Eve in previous VR game?
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 18:29   Link #224
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
wasn't it draw?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2016-05-08, 18:50   Link #225
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
It was because the serve was going to start a mantiance and everybody need to log out but Eve was going to win since she busted his gear and he was almost runing naked. So they kinda draw but the MC feel like he won.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-08, 20:22   Link #226
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
It was because the serve was going to start a mantiance and everybody need to log out but Eve was going to win since she busted his gear and he was almost runing naked. So they kinda draw but the MC feel like he won.
did they regconize each other at that time?
Old 2016-05-08, 21:42   Link #227
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
did they regconize each other at that time?
She knew it was him all along they are playing a dispute to see who was going to be on top in bed lol.

Besides only Adam can keep up with her so even if he hinds he can`t hide from a woman he train and live with for 10 years.
Old 2016-05-09, 06:45   Link #228
sierra117
Harem Seeker

just courious:
Spoiler for :
Old 2016-05-09, 10:59   Link #229
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
just courious:
Spoiler for :
Yes they did as soon she was better she push him down you can even say it was a reverse rape.
Old 2016-06-10, 12:26   Link #230
devilo96

Guys i really want to know about sword emperor is she really the mc 1st wife? If yes what really happend to her cuz i what i know she already died
And why she never try to find the mc(and work with the ling tio yu)
And what chp the mc really ask her about the her true identity
Damn so many question
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-10, 17:34   Link #231
mhyr1104

@devilo96
Spoiler for First Wife:

Spoiler for Why he didn't look for her:

Spoiler for Why she doesn't look for him:

Spoiler for Identity found:
mhyr1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-10, 21:13   Link #232
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyr1104 View Post
MC uses some BS method to recover her face before it was shown later on.
I think it was one of MC's girl who did it.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-10, 22:41   Link #233
mhyr1104

@ndiezel
I'm 90% sure it was the MC
Spoiler for method:
Old 2016-06-11, 00:05   Link #234
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhyr1104 View Post
@ndiezel
I'm 90% sure it was the MC
Spoiler for method:
Nah it was the girl he save in the mountains that recover her face and since the MC didn`t know it was her he said it was god that recover her or that her body self heal.

so in this case your 90% is wrong lol.
Old 2016-06-11, 00:35   Link #235
mhyr1104

Been ages since I've read it. I only remembered that scene where the mirror was shown, then the Sword Emperor finding out that her face had recovered. Don't blame me for my bad memory......
Old 2016-06-12, 23:34   Link #236
obnuchious

something that has bothered me for the time being...

in the early chapters there were these goons threatening a certain company(?) CEO/President inside the room of his daughter who was currently linked in VR . . . who are these people? ..also, it was mentioned they are on the side of the world
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-12, 23:44   Link #237
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
something that has bothered me for the time being...

in the early chapters there were these goons threatening a certain company(?) CEO/President inside the room of his daughter who was currently linked in VR . . . who are these people? ..also, it was mentioned they are on the side of the world
It was Dr Madman that was threating them because he wants to trap everybody inside that other world and he works for the sister of that sucubus woman they are all aliens trying to unlock human potential.

BTW MC assassins pretty much save the CEO and his daughter after Eve and MC kill Dr Madman inside the game when he decides to hunt them and since he didn`t know the two have cheat items he got killed.

But at that point the story got dumb the succubus plan to defeat her sister a alien empress that enslave the universe made no sense MARs should have drop the whole ideia of her betraying the MC on surface and helping on the dark and go just helping the MC for real explain what is going on and ask for help. Still love her but Xianxia plottwists are just terrible.
Old 2016-06-13, 02:31   Link #238
versionf

Experiments on human were just a side project from the goon. The succubus' plan went awry didn't it? She was going to take direct control of MC but all kinds of things happened it kept getting interrupted. As for her betrayal, I don't remember her helping anything in the dark either? It was all done to manipulate MC into desperation. In fact accident happened and Earth got destroyed..... MC was her tool in defeating her sister, that bitch.
versionf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-13, 17:20   Link #239
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by versionf View Post
Experiments on human were just a side project from the goon. The succubus' plan went awry didn't it? She was going to take direct control of MC but all kinds of things happened it kept getting interrupted. As for her betrayal, I don't remember her helping anything in the dark either? It was all done to manipulate MC into desperation. In fact accident happened and Earth got destroyed..... MC was her tool in defeating her sister, that bitch.
The whole thing made no sense lol her plan was to control the MC to do the things he did but since she can`t control him she decide to fuck up his life and them use time power to desfuck up things back but i can`t call her a bich since she gave her life away to save the MC sister and she never plan to survive.

But damn so many things could have go wrong in her fooling plan like the MC could have not awake his Shura power or in his rage he never went to fight her sister or even the MC could have suicide or her sister could have murder the MC before she left when they first fight or the MC could have murder her and never even touch her sister lol.
Old 2016-06-15, 19:16   Link #240
Jylenn

No, Shasha was involved so he was going for the sisters head no matter what.
Jylenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, true harem