Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-11, 13:43   Link #5561
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Suzaku was only there on Emp's orders to guard his sons. After words he went back to Japan. Suzaku might hate Zero but he certainly doesn't chase Zero around. If he did he would have stayed in China since that's where Zero supposedly is.
Well, unless you want him to stay and cause a diplomatic incident since Zero basically rules the C.F alongside Xing-ke and thus Suzaku would be violating Chinese authority of the region then be my guest >_>
Old 2008-07-11, 13:46   Link #5562
Aquaman OS

If Suzaku's vendetta was really as extreme as said he would have.
Old 2008-07-11, 14:44   Link #5563
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
The spoilers say challenge not change, so until the show proves otherwise I'll say Lelouch is coming to save her probably in 16 or 17.
Well, for turn 14 he'll be busy avenging Shirley, for turn 15 he'll be stuck in th eWorld of C from th elook mof it - but in 16-18 he'll by the looks of it go back to his original goals as he stated them in the preview for episode 14: Save Kallen and liberate Japan.

Quote:
For awhile everyone was convinced Kallen was going to be mindwiped, now everyone is convinced she will be Nunnally's knight when she already has Suzaku. So call me at least skeptical about any of this till it happens in the show.

True enoúgh, that theory was a big one (and it may still happen), but since then it has mostly died down - though not proven wrong yet. Anyway, we'll see what'll happen to her. Turn 14 shuld be a hint if nothing else at least.
Old 2008-07-11, 14:50   Link #5564
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Saving Kallen was an original goal?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-07-11, 14:58   Link #5565
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Perhaps I should call it "priorities" or rather "his current goals" then...
Old 2008-07-11, 15:04   Link #5566
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, for turn 14 he'll be busy avenging Shirley, for turn 15 he'll be stuck in th eWorld of C from th elook mof it - but in 16-18 he'll by the looks of it go back to his original goals as he stated them in the preview for episode 14: Save Kallen and liberate Japan.
Since Episode 16 says that a resolution is made by the union of nations, and Area 11 becomes the battlefield in 17. My guess is the rescuing of Kallen and the independence of Japan is the first resolution.

Quote:

True enoúgh, that theory was a big one (and it may still happen), but since then it has mostly died down - though not proven wrong yet. Anyway, we'll see what'll happen to her. Turn 14 shuld be a hint if nothing else at least.
Best to just leave that alone before we get another 10 pages of why it will or won't happen.

Quote:
Perhaps I should call it "priorities" or rather "his current goals" then...
Goals or priorities can change quickly depending on what happens to Lelouch such as Shirley's death.
Old 2008-07-11, 15:09   Link #5567
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
30sec extended preview for Turn 13:
I must liberate Japan.
And I must plan the date route with Shirley at the same time.
I have 18 patterns in mind for the route.
I've also planned gaps where I can response to urgent communication from C.C. and Kaguya.
Preparations for Kallen's rescue is also possible.
The only thing is I don't know what Shirley likes.
Is there someone I can ask?
In addition, I feel like I made a wrong choice somewhere.
Old 2008-07-11, 15:10   Link #5568
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:

Goals or priorities can change quickly depending on what happens to Lelouch such as Shirley's death.
Remember how he was going to use the geass cult as allies now he wants to destroy it in episode 14,so just because Lelouch says something does not mean it will go entirely his way
Old 2008-07-11, 15:15   Link #5569
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Since Episode 16 says that a resolution is made by the union of nations, and Area 11 becomes the battlefield in 17. My guess is the rescuing of Kallen and the independence of Japan is the first resolution.
Maybe. Through I'm more guessing she might be freed by episode 18 or so, but that might be a strech. Still, personally I'd liek for her to be freed ASAP, so it happening in episode 16 would be more to my liking as such

Quote:
Best to just leave that alone before we get another 10 pages of why it will or won't happen.

Right, let's not open THAT can/bag of worms for now...

Quote:
True enough...
Old 2008-07-11, 15:18   Link #5570
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
I must liberate Japan.
I've also planned gaps where I can response to urgent communication from C.C. and Kaguya.
Hmmm thats interesting. i guess I never notice that. thanks for the info
Old 2008-07-11, 15:30   Link #5571
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
I must liberate Japan.
Heh. That was just the writers' way of having Lelouch mention all four girls in his harem (or at least its inner circle). Of course Lelouch is planning Kallen's rescue, but it doesn't appear to have an especially high priority or else there would be considerably more focus on it.
Old 2008-07-11, 15:41   Link #5572
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Heh. That was just the writers' way of having Lelouch mention all four girls in his harem (or at least its inner circle). Of course Lelouch is planning Kallen's rescue, but it doesn't appear to have an especially high priority or else there would be considerably more focus on it.
Nor was avenging Shirley's death by staging a personal revolt against the Geass cult on his mind at the start of Turn 13 either...
Old 2008-07-11, 16:08   Link #5573
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Maybe. Through I'm more guessing she might be freed by episode 18 or so, but that might be a strech. Still, personally I'd liek for her to be freed ASAP, so it happening in episode 16 would be more to my liking as such
Agreed, while I might like her meeting Nunnally as a KallenXLelouch fan, and taking the opportunity to display her in a sexy Britannian dress is always a + in my book; I would much rather see her tearing the hell out of the Geass order next episode with her fellow Bks. That being said, until Rolo is out of the picture Kallen should stay at least few city blocks away.
Old 2008-07-11, 16:44   Link #5574
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Agreed, while I might like her meeting Nunnally as a KallenXLelouch fan, and taking the opportunity to display her in a sexy Britannian dress is always a + in my book; I would much rather see her tearing the hell out of the Geass order next episode with her fellow Bks. That being said, until Rolo is out of the picture Kallen should stay at least few city blocks away.
Or he could assign Orange to be her bodyguard....now there is a thought, I wonder how they would both take it.
Old 2008-07-11, 17:20   Link #5575
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
That being said, until Rolo is out of the picture Kallen should stay at least few city blocks away.
Kallen and Rolo hasn't interacted yet though.. but that might be a good thing, considering that rolo might just let his yandere reflexes take over there as well..
Old 2008-07-11, 18:48   Link #5576
LelouchGeass

If I had to guess, Kallen will not be Nunally's knight, since Suzaku is already just like Lelouch wanted. Still, it seems like Nunally (mayb Suzakuas well?) will prolly try to make Kallen quit her allegiance toward the OotBK through some persuasion. Meh seeing how Guren and Lancelot have the same wings in OP2, shes prolly gonna fight for Britannia for at least one episode (wish she didnt). Or mayb the other way around, and Suzaku joins the OotBK (mayb Gino and Anya as well), but then again, both of those ideas suck (OotBK & 3 KOR's = Brittania owned).

Stupid idea for Sunrise making us think Suzaku will join Lelouch. He prolly will join seeing as how prolly in Ep 17, Lelouch is gonna tell Suzaku he cudnt control the geass leading to Euphie dying and how he wants to now destroy the geass and want forgiveness. Not to mention, how Nunally is important to them.
Old 2008-07-11, 18:54   Link #5577
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelouchGeass View Post
If I had to guess, Kallen will not be Nunally's knight, since Suzaku is already just like Lelouch wanted. Still, it seems like Nunally (mayb Suzakuas well?) will prolly try to make Kallen quit her allegiance toward the OotBK through some persuasion. Meh seeing how Guren and Lancelot have the same wings in OP2, shes prolly gonna fight for Britannia for at least one episode (wish she didnt). Or mayb the other way around, and Suzaku joins the OotBK (mayb Gino and Anya as well), but then again, both of those ideas suck (OotBK & 3 KOR's = Brittania owned).

Stupid idea for Sunrise making us think Suzaku will join Lelouch. He prolly will join seeing as how prolly in Ep 17, Lelouch is gonna tell Suzaku he cudnt control the geass leading to Euphie dying and how he wants to now destroy the geass and want forgiveness. Not to mention, how Nunally is important to them.
If I had to guess, Lelouch'd probably drag along Jeremiah to the Turn 17 confrontation to deactivate Suzaku's "Live" geass before the big battle. That geass, more than Suzaku himself, could be a deciding factor in such a battle.
Old 2008-07-11, 18:56   Link #5578
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
If I had to guess, Kallen will not be Nunally's knight, since Suzaku is already just like Lelouch wanted. Still, it seems like Nunally (mayb Suzakuas well?) will prolly try to make Kallen quit her allegiance toward the OotBK through some persuasion. Meh seeing how Guren and Lancelot have the same wings in OP2, shes prolly gonna fight for Britannia for at least one episode (wish she didnt).
Maybe, maybe not.

Quote:
Or mayb the other way around, and Suzaku joins the OotBK (mayb Gino and Anya as well), but then again, both of those ideas suck (OotBK & 3 KOR's = Brittania owned).
It might be a bit overkill, but then, again.. There'll only be 7 episodes left after episode 25, so if they're thinking of wrapping things up, this might be the firepower Lelouch need for it, especially if he's thinking of invading the Britannian mainland after Japan is liberated. And there's no telling what Schneizel or the emperor may have up in their sleeve (atomic bomb, for example.. ). And as some have theorized, it might in the end turn out that those "Gods" are the true enemy that everyone'll need to unite their efforts to be able to defeat. And so on...

Quote:
Suzaku might join under the right circumstances without it seeming too illogical. But we will see.
Old 2008-07-11, 19:00   Link #5579
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
There'll only be 7 episodes left after episode 25
Fat chance! You're about as good with your arithmetic as with your typing LOL I kid!!!
Old 2008-07-11, 19:10   Link #5580
El_Negro
Smurfee

My best guess would be after dealing with the Geass issue, L.L. has now established the Union of Nations where China and Japan are the central figure heads, the UoN first resolution: obviously to liberate Japan.

Now here's where all the REAL FUN STARTS!!!:

From what I can gather, because of the UoN forming, the Britiannians are gonna be taking a defensive stance and preparing 4 war, Schniezel is going to go all out. Because of the UoN formation and goal (Japan liberation), the Emperor may probably want Nunnaly out as Viceroy due to her failure for allowing this situation 2 arise, my guess is Carline would be replaced in her stead and that could place Nunnally in danger, here Kallen could act as a defense for her due to their quality bonding time or suzaku, but he'll probably be in conflict since L.L. way of changing an empire has become more effective and suzaku still hasn't made any real progress aside being a KoR and working 4 the govener (Nunnally), to add to this, since Carline could be d replacement viceroy 4 nunnally I guess Suzaku would have 2 follow her warmongering and harsh orders to exterminate all elevens. I could probably add by some sick twist of fate Nina has finished her Nuke and somehow Schneziel would use that as a trump card to stop the liberation or Carline would use her position as governer to obtian said nuke to test it out during the decisive Tokyo Battle even if it goes against Schniezel orders', remember her character bios: she derives pleasure from war and violence. so there's no telling what she could do with that nuke, you know how warmongering people are, new toys to play with.

I guess we'll see, until that time, I can only speculate or guess

Last edited by El_Negro; 2008-07-11 at 19:12. Reason: Typo Error
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories