AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-30, 01:53   Link #1561
lightbringer
M9000

Millay's picture is grayed out. I guess we won't be seeing her again, although after yesterday that isn't too surprising. I find the new color coding a bit confusing (except for Jeremiah's background color ). The brothers thing is a major upset for all of us who have been pushing the "not real brothers" theory, if it's true.
Old 2008-06-30, 01:54   Link #1562
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Someone who could read the writers' minds?
Well, supposingly, we have all of OoBK except for Karen "betraying" Lelouch for the liberation of Japan, a nuke exploding in Tokyo (because Nina thought it was just a 'stronger' bomb), and C.C. becoming an ordinary girl with no memory.

I'll be back when I get things in order.
Old 2008-06-30, 01:54   Link #1563
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Well, that was expected. Or did someone seriously buy into the "She'll join LL" speculation?
Well, I did not, that's for sure.
Old 2008-06-30, 01:55   Link #1564
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
That makes two of us. I might change my mind if Cornelia meets Nunnally. That girl has a way of charming people without them knowing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Well, supposingly, we have all of OoBK except for Karen "betraying" Lelouch for the liberation of Japan, a nuke exploding in Tokyo (because Nina thought it was just a 'stronger' bomb), and C.C. becoming an ordinary girl with no memory.

Can I add the "Mind Screw" trope to R2?
Old 2008-06-30, 01:56   Link #1565
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:

Only the last one sounds remotely likely, but I'll keep an open mind until the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I never thought Cornelia would join Lelouch, but surprisingly after yesterday I think there's more of a chance for that to happen. Bartley must realize that the one who can oppose the Emperor's plan is Zero.
Old 2008-06-30, 02:03   Link #1566
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

Quote:

I hope it's not true, Lelouch have enough problems, he can't loose the OoBK and C.C wise side, or I don't see how he will win over Britannia this season.

*Don't want another season *
Old 2008-06-30, 02:09   Link #1567
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:

ugh. and I suppose the writer's will have Lelouch kiss C.C. to bring back her memory. what. ev. er. <.<
Old 2008-06-30, 02:30   Link #1568
Kusaja

Quote:

Interesting, albeit also questionable...

Maybe it's just me, or not, but I'm noticing a bit of a trend...some of these past speculations/rumors Kang's been kindly providing are turning out to be 90-100% true, some of them probably just because they are easy guesses or coincidences but others are frighteningly accurate, while others stay at 0% all the way through.

Since we don't know how that really works...in the end, it seems there's no clear way to tell which is which until more information comes out, from other sources, or each episode airs.

Just a random guess, but this particular group doesn't really seem that likely...even compared to some of the previous ones, which turned out to be correct.
Old 2008-06-30, 02:40   Link #1569
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
Just a random guess, but this particular group doesn't really seem that likely...even compared to some of the previous ones, which turned out to be correct.
Well, I've only taken pieces fron the entire post, which if taken as a whole, makes LOGICAL sense although it still doesn't make sense in a writer's point of view.
Old 2008-06-30, 02:42   Link #1570
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Well, I've only taken pieces fron the entire post, which if taken as a whole, makes LOGICAL sense although it still doesn't make sense in a writer's point of view.
I'm beginning to believe that Sunrise will pull a Mind Screw on us.
Old 2008-06-30, 02:44   Link #1571
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
just as long as the Mind Screw is not a half year wait between pe 23 and the final
Old 2008-06-30, 02:45   Link #1572
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
I'm beginning to believe that Sunrise will pull a Mind Screw on us.
What is a mind screw?
Old 2008-06-30, 02:46   Link #1573
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MindScrew
Old 2008-06-30, 02:53   Link #1574
Kusaja

Quote:
I guess, that's a better way to put it then, since we do not know what the writers really intend to do.

It's not like those ideas, while difficult to swallow, are impossible to imagine, but the writing staff would really need to provide some good explanations for them to work out just right, if they happen to be true.
Old 2008-06-30, 03:10   Link #1575
Biskoff

Hey everybody, first time poster here. While this is a little off topic from the current discussion, it's been on my mind for a little while, and this last episode just convinced me further.

First of all, is anybody else noticing a discrepancy about the Emperor's plans. Supposedly he's making some crazy plan that will destroy the world (according to Bartley) but then he also said that war is wasteful and foolish. Also, he could have done a lot of things differently to end the threat of Lelouch permanently, but he hasn't.

He could have told Nunally about Lelouch being Zero, and probably alienate her from him.

Also, instead of killing Lelouch during the mind-wipe incident he let Lelouch go. From a strategic view, that was foolish. He could have ended the threat but instead chose a route that could have let him capture C.C. but would probably fail (as it did).

The next thing is that he hasn't told anyone, not the Knights of Rounds or even his children, just who Zero is and the threat he possesses with Geass.

Now there was also a part (in R2 episode 6 or 7) where C.C. said that V.V. was the Emperor's first ally. In parallel, C.C. was Lelouch's first ally.

Then theres the thing about Lelouch having several potential romances. And let's be honest here, all of them care for Lelouch on some level or another. There's C.C., Kallen, Kaguya, Shirley, and Milly. All of them want some kind of romance with Lelouch, or in Kaguya's case with Zero. That's quite a few potential wives there. Add in the fact that the Emperor has more than a few wives of his own...

Finally, in some interview or magazine article, there was a thing about Lelouch getting the curls/rolls hairstyle like his father.

So I think it's a possibility that Charles, considering how "emotionally distant" he is with his children, would pit them against Lelouch to test him. I really am starting to think that this is all some sick test for Lelouch and at the end Charles is gonna make Lelouch the new Emperor of Brittania. I really wouldn't put it past that guy.
Old 2008-06-30, 03:11   Link #1576
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
I don't remember the show having anything like that. Sunrise is big on those sorts of things, but that's more like something we would see in The Big O, The Ideon: Be Invoked, Betterman, Brain Powerd and to some extent iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia.
Old 2008-06-30, 03:12   Link #1577
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Hmm. As for the first, I suppose I could sort of see that happening - if they (Britannia) plan to invade the CF, it could be troublesome considering that Zero and the OotBK are there - so they - perhaps Schneizel - makes an offer to the OotBK: Britannia will vacate Japan, leaving it into their hands as an independent country but in return, they'll have to abandon Zero and the war in China. Now, this scenario seems unlikely because why would they trust Schneizel? Unless he vacates Japan beforehand (much to the dismay of many Britannians, I imagine) to show his good will, it seems rather unlikely that they'd accept so easily...

As for the second - well, something bad is bound to happen with Nina and her bomb, so...

That bit about C.C. also seems sort of unlikely.. but who knows? A fresh start for her when it's all over, hmm...?
Old 2008-06-30, 03:14   Link #1578
Isegrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Update to the official website.

Character Chart has been entirely revamped and says that Charles and V.V. are twin brothers.

Cornelia, Carline and Guinevere have been added.
For the lazy guys :
Spoiler for click:

Most interesting fact (to me): Kallen's "captured"-tag was removed.
Old 2008-06-30, 03:17   Link #1579
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I don't remember the show having anything like that. Sunrise is big on those sorts of things, but that's more like something we would see in The Big O, The Ideon: Be Invoked, Betterman, Brain Powerd and to some extent iDOLM@STER Xenoglossia.
A light version of the trope. Anyway...

Nina and her bomb: If she doesn't blow herself up along the way, it will be so unfair.
Old 2008-06-30, 03:29   Link #1580
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Here is the editted version of the speculations. Be warned that these aren't mine.

Spoiler for Here we go:
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories