AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > True Tears

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite True Tears character(s)
Nakagami Shinichiro 77 22.25%
Yuasa Hiromi 179 51.73%
Isurugi Noe 191 55.20%
Ando Aiko 115 33.24%
Nobuse Miyokichi 81 23.41%
Isurugi Jun 77 22.25%
Shinichiro's Mother 28 8.09%
Shinichiro's Father 23 6.65%
Kurobe Tomoyo 22 6.36%
Raigomaru 36 10.40%
Jibeta 42 12.14%
Others 8 2.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 346. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-25, 17:38   Link #61
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Voted for Noe since her character was unique and very ... likeable maybe?

Still i think that Hiromi and Shin ending together was the best... Noe was too bright and shinny for Shin xD
incube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-06, 10:24   Link #62
Eczema
Ah! Pretty Shining Love!

Voted Noe. I think all 3 girls have some problems, but Noe was the cutest. The male characters in this show were all good, but not exactly memorable.
Eczema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-17, 19:22   Link #63
loltan

I voted Hiromi. She's the most realistic character in the series.
loltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-26, 15:47   Link #64
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Noe ofc...~

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Noe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-30, 16:20   Link #65
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Send a message via MSN to Sephiroth_760
Hiromi ftw!
I don't know why but it seems that I really like her
maybe because I like those sad emotional expression on her face
which makes me want to hold her hand and protect her xD
Sephiroth_760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 19:12   Link #66
Scarlett_Rain55

Noe! Sad she didn't get a happy ending.
Scarlett_Rain55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 22:57   Link #67
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

since when was Noe beating Hiromi in this poll? (i haven't visited in like half a year.. lol) hmm, i only voted 3 characters in this one...
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-06, 18:59   Link #68
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

haha I don't know^^

it just happens that ppl like Noe better than Hiromi hahaha xD

but I still like Hiromi
Old 2009-04-11, 19:24   Link #69
Asakami
Hit&Run

I voted for Hiromi; she is definitely the most realistic character in True Tears.
Asakami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 07:57   Link #70
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
since when was Noe beating Hiromi in this poll? (i haven't visited in like half a year.. lol) hmm, i only voted 3 characters in this one...
As far as I know 2 weeks right after the series finished last year, Noe was already leading the poll.
It's nice to see that Hiromi is finally catching up now.
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 19:34   Link #71
Sephiroth_760
Anime is lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
As far as I know 2 weeks right after the series finished last year, Noe was already leading the poll.
It's nice to see that Hiromi is finally catching up now.
and Noe is only 2 votes ahead xDD
we have to gather some Hiromi fans haha xD
Old 2009-04-16, 20:54   Link #72
anselfir
Style Über Alles

hiromi is about 2 times as popular as noe in china. no idea about japan, but the ratio should be higher than it is here. western audiences, especially young ones, do not pay enough attention to her emotional drama.
Old 2009-04-16, 23:07   Link #73
foxy12

i just finished watching this awesome show, i like all the girls but my fav was ai-chan and here's my opinion-

hiromi-i liked her a lot and felt so much Sympathy towards her.it was rlly painfull watchin hiromi dealing and suffering because of her feelings for shin .i also feel like hiromi is misunderstood by so many ppl because she is real and more dramatic than the other two..those who dislike hiromi need to re-watch the show a gain cuz all of hiormi's actions were ttly human ..

noe-who wouidn't like this girl -she's too overrated though but she deserve it -noe was truly an amazing charater -how she was acting like a child and an aduilt at the same time -at the beginning she was this MOA girl but towards the end she became very painful to watch -dealing with the loss of her grandma ,her feelings for shin and jun's feelings for her ..but i'm glad she got her tears ..

aiko-she is my favourite character and it pains me to see so much hate for her because she doesn't have much screentime play like the great noe or hiromi .if ppl can understand hiromi and noe then why can't they understand aiko's character as well .i also can't believe that some ppl were rooting for aiko..her love for shin was an unhealthy love (full of lies )and i think it was a burden to her heart and she coudn't love nabuse because of her guilt (self-loathing)it was painfull watching aiko trying so hard for an impossible love that she knew she might not be able to get just because she was seeking for pity love from shin -despite the screentime play i think that aiko was more realistic than hiromi because even though she's back with nabuse she still feels guilty ..hiromi's situation was indeed tragic and she suffered the most in this series but it was more like a cinderella story with a happy ending .it'll be more tragic if it was the truth that she and shin r siblings ..i also think that aiko suppressed her feelings longer than hiromi did (hiromi suppressed her feelings more when she moved in to thier house because of the lie )still i'm very happy for aiko and nabuse ..aiko is not a bad person in my opinion ..she was just rlly conflicted with herself and didn't know how to express herself well and didn't want to face rejection and so she continued to go after shin ...

i guess that all three girls are extermely tragic/sympathetic characters.heromi had a tragic past and was forbidden to be with the person she loved .noe lost the most precious thing 'her tears' and lost her loved ones (her grandmother,shin and jun).aiko fell deeply in love and was blinded with the wrong person and was always destined to fail and lose everything because of that vital love ....

horomi is able to smile a gain even though she still effected by her past and aiko found the one who will truly make her happy even though she still lives with a broken heart and still suffering from the guilt .noe is deeply heartbroken but at least she got her tears back and made new friends ..not the best end for these girls but at least they're happy which what this show was all about ...it was never a noe Vs hiromi game ..
foxy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 23:36   Link #74
Fweakin

I voted for Shin, Aiko and Nobuse.

Shin - He was a real male lead. No excessive gar-manliness, no perverted wimp, no witty do-gooder (as much as I love Kyonichi's type). He is an average highschooler going through normal stuff (in a dramatised way).

Aiko - Who doesn't like an emotional conflicted character? Her story as it plays out with Shin and Nobuse was my favourite aspect of the entire series.

Nobuse - For very similar reasons to why I liked Shin. He was real - which meant no big drama when confronted with the reality of the situation.

As much as I liked the show, I just couldn't bring myself to vote for either of the two lead girls. While both were interesting characters, Noe was too eccentric and Hiromi too batshit insane/neurotic/doormatty for me to say I liked them.
Fweakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-19, 11:27   Link #75
foxy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fweakin View Post
I voted for Shin, Aiko and Nobuse.

Shin - He was a real male lead. No excessive gar-manliness, no perverted wimp, no witty do-gooder (as much as I love Kyonichi's type). He is an average highschooler going through normal stuff (in a dramatised way).

Aiko - Who doesn't like an emotional conflicted character? Her story as it plays out with Shin and Nobuse was my favourite aspect of the entire series.

Nobuse - For very similar reasons to why I liked Shin. He was real - which meant no big drama when confronted with the reality of the situation.

As much as I liked the show, I just couldn't bring myself to vote for either of the two lead girls. While both were interesting characters, Noe was too eccentric and Hiromi too batshit insane/neurotic/doormatty for me to say I liked them.
the aiko,nabuse story was my favourite part of the anime because it was more realistic-both her and nabuse never stood a chance and were just holding on to a hope ,nabuse had a chance and he won but she never stood a chance and lost it all ...

yeah, i agree with u on shin-i liked him,he's one of the better male harem and i think he deserves a break from all the hate he's gettin .his stuation was harder than most harem guys in those unrealistic harem animes.and he shouidnt be compared to other harem guys or mokoto those three girls were not so normal and were emotional/highly self -infected and very conflicted than most happy,ecchie girls in animes like lovehina,green green that's why it was so hard for him when it came to hiromi and noe still i hated the fact that he was indesive towords both hiromi and aiko and settin them up on dates with other guys even though it was out of kindness and i hated that stupid exchange he made with jun but i liked his character.

Spoiler for Nabuse and aiko's situation:

jun- though his attitude was cold but i felt rlly bad for him-he did it all for noe and he never wante to tell noe the truth cuz it'd just make things worst -i have a question though -he seem to dislike his grandmother ,does that mean that grandma knew of his secret ?

Last edited by foxy12; 2009-04-19 at 11:53.
Old 2009-04-20, 23:16   Link #76
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i really liked Aiko too. i felt that her character got shafted a ton in this show. but it shows her strength as a character as well to get back up and try to make amends with Nobuse.

ooh, Hiromi is 2 votes off from overtaking Noe!!
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 01:53   Link #77
foxy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i really liked Aiko too. i felt that her character got shafted a ton in this show. but it shows her strength as a character as well to get back up and try to make amends with Nobuse.

ooh, Hiromi is 2 votes off from overtaking Noe!!
Spoiler for Aiko:

someone needs to vote for hiromi ...

Last edited by foxy12; 2009-04-23 at 13:53.
Old 2009-06-15, 03:08   Link #78
KonataChan
Lucky Star Fan

ish <3 teh chickens
Old 2009-07-08, 19:47   Link #79
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

And Hiromi surges past Noe for the lead!!
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 17:38   Link #80
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

I'm still shocked as to how Jun can have more votes than Shin. Shin was actually one of the better male leads in an anime, and I'm very surprised how few votes he's actually receiving especially compared to Jun, who I myself didn't find very likable.