AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-25, 10:44   Link #1601
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I already got that, Sylphic will tells us all the details once he read everything. I am really interested in all of that. Though I lament I am far behind everyone since I haven't read or know the details of the rest of vol 2, everything on 3, 4, 5, and 6.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 11:09   Link #1602
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Most of us here don't know about the details of the other vol or even summaries for that matter. We just know small snippets which others have cared to share
Old 2012-05-25, 11:38   Link #1603
dragon1412

well i have to wait 1 more day for my copy to arrived so i can't join the disscussion until then
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 18:56   Link #1604
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Nope she's not.

Ok. Just finished reading.

That was quite a ride, but I rate book 6 more highly.

How spoilery do you guys want me to be.

As I expected, the rankings in book 6 had Restia in 4th place, but after volume 6 Restia is now tied for first with Est.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]

Last edited by Sylphic; 2012-05-25 at 19:34.
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 19:39   Link #1605
dragon1412

Yay! i knew that she will take the lead role. Now you are making can't wait anyome for my copy to arrived
Old 2012-05-25, 19:42   Link #1606
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^ In this topic. Also If you read the other post we already know that
Spoiler for spoiler:
Dang, wanted more drama. Oh well, not complaining.
Old 2012-05-25, 19:46   Link #1607
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Sylphic, you can start out with the most important events, characters' action and interaction, and the back Story on Claire's sister.
Old 2012-05-25, 19:56   Link #1608
n0m@n
C-Z

Can you also tell us about the result of the Blade Dance?
Like which four team remained. And has the Blade Dance second round have started?
Old 2012-05-25, 21:08   Link #1609
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

The blade dance is not over. Still I think 3 days to go.
But only about half of the teams are left.

Team inferno and team Sushin are probably the teams with the most stones.

The story begins with a flashback. The fire king was angered inexplicably and the mikos were working hard to appease him. A priestess dances for 3 days and 3 nights without resting while the mikos helping her taking shifts. They manage to stop the king, but not before he turns the people's livelihood, houses, and lives into ashes. But, the people are very grateful and not a single person blames the priestesses. But she asks why does he do this? The other mikos rudely cut her off telling her it's not her job to question the fire king but to serve him.

Coming back to the future, the priestess clutches her pendant as she remembers this. She didn't think she'd see the girl in her pendant again. A girl with bright red hair and fiery eyes.

Wow I suck at actually summarizing things.

Old 2012-05-25, 21:20   Link #1610
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Why do I get the feeling that the Spirit Kings are going to be the final enemy? Even if you are the almighty lord of your element doesn't give you the right to ruin the lives of people serving under you. I think Claire's sister isn't really a bad girl, I think she is standing up for the humans due to the abuse of the Spirit Lords. I think in her heart Claire sister is trying to do this alone without dragging anyone she cared with her. Make sense, why did she suddenly turn her back towards the people she loved, maybe she wasn't but was trying to protect them. Common scenario is like Golden Sun, one of the main characters appear to be evil yet at the end was trying to protect the people he loves. Sylphic if I am wrong, you and everyone in here can ridicule me. This is just my hypothesis.
Old 2012-05-25, 21:26   Link #1611
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Why do I get the feeling that the Spirit Kings are going to be the final enemy? Even if you are the almighty lord of your element doesn't give you the right to ruin the lives of people serving under you. I think Claire's sister isn't really a bad girl, I think she is standing up for the humans due to the abuse of the Spirit Lords. I think in her heart Claire sister is trying to do this alone without dragging anyone she cared with her. Make sense, why did she suddenly turn her back towards the people she loved, maybe she wasn't but was trying to protect them. Common scenario is like Golden Sun, one of the main characters appear to be evil yet at the end was trying to protect the people he loves. Sylphic if I am wrong, you and everyone in here can ridicule me. This is just my hypothesis.
well thats a possibility, but sound too much like itachi
Old 2012-05-25, 21:33   Link #1612
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Who is Itachi? Anyway, that is what I picked up on the evidence, foreshadowing, and character interaction in the Novel. I am usually good at picking these things up and formulating guesses.
Old 2012-05-25, 21:35   Link #1613
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Who is Itachi? Anyway, that is what I picked up on the evidence, foreshadowing, and character interaction in the Novel. I am usually good at picking these things up and formulating guesses.
You never heard of Naruto............................................ ... Are you joking?
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 21:38   Link #1614
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Oh I have, just didn't remember. I know several Itachi from many other Novels, manga, and anime. There is even a guy name Itachi in my Business class I am taking over the summer in College.
Old 2012-05-25, 22:17   Link #1615
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Wait, this is actually in question? From what little I've read and the spoilers I've seen, I thought it was obvious the spirit kings were going to be antagonist. They are the common link between the two Ren Ashbells, and if I had to guess, I'd say that Clair's sister is trying to bring Kamito into the fight against them.

Here's my theory at the moment (only read one and a half volumes, so like Reaper, fell free to criticize)

First, we know Kamito and Restia tried and failed to kill the spirit kings. Maybe because it was five on two, maybe the kings are just that badass.

Two, Clair's sister rebelled against the king she served. But even though she stole a spirit, she didn't do anything afterward.

My guess is that Rubia tried and failed to beat a king, and was so outmatched she wasn't even a threat. So she goes looking for two things. A spirit stronger than Leavetain (a reincarnated dark spirit king, perhaps?) and the only blade dancer she knows who is stronger than her: Ren Ashbell.

Obviously, she found Restia somehow, but Kamito was gone. So she posed as Ren to lure him out.

So, does that sound plausible?
Old 2012-05-25, 22:46   Link #1616
Richocet
Lover of Purity

@Xfire Hmm that does sound plausible to me, though I to have only read about as much as you

@Sylphic when does Restia come back to Kamito?
Old 2012-05-26, 00:22   Link #1617
iBeScared

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Wait, this is actually in question? From what little I've read and the spoilers I've seen, I thought it was obvious the spirit kings were going to be antagonist. They are the common link between the two Ren Ashbells, and if I had to guess, I'd say that Clair's sister is trying to bring Kamito into the fight against them.

Here's my theory at the moment (only read one and a half volumes, so like Reaper, fell free to criticize)

First, we know Kamito and Restia tried and failed to kill the spirit kings. Maybe because it was five on two, maybe the kings are just that badass.

Two, Clair's sister rebelled against the king she served. But even though she stole a spirit, she didn't do anything afterward.

My guess is that Rubia tried and failed to beat a king, and was so outmatched she wasn't even a threat. So she goes looking for two things. A spirit stronger than Leavetain (a reincarnated dark spirit king, perhaps?) and the only blade dancer she knows who is stronger than her: Ren Ashbell.

Obviously, she found Restia somehow, but Kamito was gone. So she posed as Ren to lure him out.

So, does that sound plausible?
Wait she posed as Ren? Is that what you guys mean by 2 ren ashbels?
iBeScared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 01:13   Link #1618
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Sylphic
so what happen to Restia and Kamito after they fight together on vol 7?

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2012-05-26 at 01:25.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-26, 01:32   Link #1619
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Sylphic
so what happen to Restia and Kamito after they fight together on vol 7?
Unfortunately nothing. She kisses him good bye, tells them they are still enemies, gets into a small interaction with Est, and leaves saying she will see him in the finals.

Old 2012-05-26, 01:35   Link #1620
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i mean
why?
they fight together but....

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap