AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-02, 05:07   Link #3201
Clarste
Human

It's hard to imagine her not coming to Ishiyama after this. It'd kind of be a waste of an arc if she didn't.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 07:25   Link #3202
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I knew she was a girl. I didn't see the engagement thing coming though. It would be interesting if Himekawa lost.
Old 2012-08-02, 07:30   Link #3203
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I expect there to be no "match" in the next chap...just some other doodling around, destroying the school and which would give her "no choice" but to come to Ishiyama as well
Old 2012-08-02, 10:54   Link #3204
Nvis
Where are the good animes

We got TROLLED!
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 11:10   Link #3205
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
It's hard to imagine her not coming to Ishiyama after this. It'd kind of be a waste of an arc if she didn't.
YES! I wanna see Aoi interaction to all this! Ally or another Hilda/enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I knew she was a girl. I didn't see the engagement thing coming though. It would be interesting if Himekawa lost.
Himekawa battle power is very low, especially with the baton (hopefully, he does not use it against girls).
Old 2012-08-02, 12:49   Link #3206
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I expect there to be no "match" in the next chap...just some other doodling around, destroying the school and which would give her "no choice" but to come to Ishiyama as well
LOLOL!!!

i see this too.
Oga getting annoyed.
Or beel getting annoyed because of a lovers quarrel without any action.

And then Oga blowing up the school, and her being forced to attend the same school as hime.

Admit it.. Oga makes Vash the stampede look docile.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 12:55   Link #3207
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
LOLOL!!!

i see this too.
Oga getting annoyed.
Or beel getting annoyed because of a lovers quarrel without any action.

And then Oga blowing up the school, and her being forced to attend the same school as hime.

Admit it.. Oga makes Vash the stampede look docile.
Vash was a pacifist at heart...Oga is the kind of guy who believes in "Punching things will solve everything and if it doesn't...then it's already KO/Dead/Destroyed so no problems!"
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-02, 18:52   Link #3208
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Furuichi why would you take your banknote of that caliber out and show it to in open area? It was obvious he was going to lose all of that money but to lose with bullet shot it's not hilarious at all T_T'' Anyways since Kuguyama is the top of school at least I am expecting some serious power showdown between Himekawa and her. Himekawa is also not weak. After all he is trained by Saotome. Because after going through that kind of hellish training with him at least I am expecting him to level up drastically. But anyways I don't think fist to fist fight will be entertaining. I hope there is another kind of hilarious event would happen that decides their engagement at least. But Kuguyama is sure gorgeous. I don't understand why Himekawa refusing her like that but I am hoping to see Kuguyama in the future chapters too. If she got skills in terms of battle ability then she is very well welcome in my book.
Old 2012-08-02, 19:31   Link #3209
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

He's in freakin highschool and already set to marry some chick. Who cares if she's hot when you haven't even lived how you wanted to live in the first place? He already knows that he's on top of the world in terms of money and influence but he doesn't want that. He doesn't want a world that's handed to him, despite his normal talk. He wants a world that he's gotten through his own means. Ishiyama provided that 'world' for him.

Now Kuguyama's trying to force him to look at her. And despite the fact that I can expound on why Himekawa doesn't want to be put into this relationship, something tells me that he's going to troll Kuguyama so hard either next chapter or the one following...

Himekawa: What are you talking about? I never said I didn't like you.

Kuguyama: What!? But you avoided me! You'd rather hang out with regular guys than be with me!

Himekawa: *sigh* You just don't get it... What would hate being 'handed' a husband. You'd never fall in love with him. What sort of a life is that? I know you don't want that Kuguyama. You're like me - even though the entire world was handed to you, you didn't want it given to you. You wanted to be the one to take it.

Kuguyama: ...

Himekawa: ...and so, I trained you.

Kuguyama: ... *angry tic*

Furuichi: What the hell is he saying!? He's going to say something very stupid and troll-like isn't he?!

Oda: .... Dude, just say you like how she turned out now. She's kinda cute once you get past the man-clothes...

Everyone: *Stares at him*

Oda: ...what?

Furuichi: You have NO right to talk, two-timer!!
Old 2012-08-02, 19:42   Link #3210
ImperialFlameGod8190

Okay Furuchi losing the banknote from a bullet is sad Kuguyama being a chick is sadder im trying not to facepalm but its so hard
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 15:06   Link #3211
tyson123g
Kaizoku-ō Ni Ore Wa Naru

So, for the last 3 months, I was stuck at chapter 156, because I had my RSS setup on Mangafox and yesterday I got to know that they had removed it..

Anyway, I caught up to the latest chapter.. And I was wondering, if any of you have felt that Oga had a slight personality change? I mean, it is not like his previous character's traits have disappeared, but he's becoming more human now. He gives sarcastic replies, even other kind of expressions, he did not use to show before.. Is it only me, or has Tamura slowly starting to put more character in Oga?
Old 2012-08-13, 04:02   Link #3212
ShiroiRyu

This reward ... XD
And i wanted to see her boobs.
They are so small ?
Old 2012-08-13, 04:58   Link #3213
kfcpanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson123g View Post
So, for the last 3 months, I was stuck at chapter 156, because I had my RSS setup on Mangafox and yesterday I got to know that they had removed it..

Anyway, I caught up to the latest chapter.. And I was wondering, if any of you have felt that Oga had a slight personality change? I mean, it is not like his previous character's traits have disappeared, but he's becoming more human now. He gives sarcastic replies, even other kind of expressions, he did not use to show before.. Is it only me, or has Tamura slowly starting to put more character in Oga?
probably has to do with character development, author wants to show oga's maturing/growing at least in becoming beel's father
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 07:57   Link #3214
Battler-kun

A packet of tissue.... OMG, laughed so hard.
But this Demon King really needs some hefty beating.

And Oga failed to compete with Kugayama xD
Edit/Delete Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
This reward ... XD
And i wanted to see her boobs.
They are so small ?
She will make a comeback later in the series, i am sure...when she turned herself back into a woman.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 08:04   Link #3215
Xaturas

I though last page would be Kugayama as ojou coming back, but it didn't happen.

That tissues thing didn't make me laugh. I know its for laugh but frankly it pissed me off. Those demons really need some heavy beating for their behavior.
Old 2012-08-13, 08:10   Link #3216
Mentar
Banned

My thoughts can be easily summed up:

NEED MORE AOI.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 08:13   Link #3217
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

NEED MORE AOI.
yep but im sure she will apper next chapter ^^ this small arc. has been concluded... we know how bells mom looked like and later we might learn what happened to her...

so im sure aoi will be in next chapter... and I wouldnt be supprised if kaguyama done transfer schools :P.... she is soo open minded on her feelings that it would couse some funny moments near aoi
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 08:29   Link #3218
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Damn you Oga. I can't stop laughing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post

NEED MORE AOI.
I miss her already
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 09:08   Link #3219
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
nxxxtt chapter
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 10:42   Link #3220
Awrya
U mad?

Furuichi threw away the check that could possibly still be used, what a waste.
Is it just me or was it implied Beel's mother is still alive somewhere?

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence