AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-16, 07:58   Link #1
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Ore Twintail ni Narimasu [Anticipation]

According to this (http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-20615.html) the light novel Ore Twintail ni Narimasu (俺、ツインテールになります, I'll Become a Twintail!) written by Mizuzawa Yume (水沢 夢) and illustrated by Kasuka Ayumu (春日 歩) will be getting an anime adaptation sometime in the future.

Synopsis
Mitsuka Souji is normal high-school student who has a love for twin-tails. One day, A beautiful girl from another dimension named Toharle appeared in front of him. And at the same time, Monsters appeared in the town Souji is living in! [We are going to gather all the twintails in this world into our hands!] they are beings from another world that has came to this would to gain human spirit energy---[Eremera]'s.From Toharle, Souji who was entrusted the [Tail Gear] which can activate powerful twintail properties, has transformed into the young girl Twintail warrior TailRed! And like that the fierce battle with other world perverts has begun!? (taken from Baka-Tsuki)

...not sure if I could take this seriously. Also seems rather young (only since June 2012) to be animated, but that's not that unusual.

EDIT: Seems I got sniped by somebody in the New Announced Anime thread. Good job dude/dudette.
Old 2013-12-16, 08:01   Link #2
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast View Post
According to this (http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-20615.html) the light novel Ore Twintail ni Narimasu (俺、ツインテールになります, I'll Become a Twintail!) written by Mizuzawa Yume (水沢 夢) and illustrated by Kasuka Ayumu (春日 歩) will be getting an anime adaptation sometime in the future.

Synopsis
Mitsuka Souji is normal high-school student who has a love for twin-tails. One day, A beautiful girl from another dimension named Toharle appeared in front of him. And at the same time, Monsters appeared in the town Souji is living in! [We are going to gather all the twintails in this world into our hands!] they are beings from another world that has came to this would to gain human spirit energy---[Eremera]'s.From Toharle, Souji who was entrusted the [Tail Gear] which can activate powerful twintail properties, has transformed into the young girl Twintail warrior TailRed! And like that the fierce battle with other world perverts has begun!? (taken from Baka-Tsuki)

...not sure if I could take this seriously.
What the f***? How could this possibly be a good story? I don't like twin tails but I'll watch the first episode to satiate my morbid curiosity.
Old 2013-12-16, 08:02   Link #3
Xacual

June 2012 is pretty old. That means there's probably at least 4-6 novel volumes by now and an anime usually covers 2-4 in one cour. I believe Date A Live got announced when there was only 3 novels released, though there was over a year between the announcement and the actual anime date.

Anyway I'm a fan of gender bender plots especially when they're stupidly silly like this. Looking at the light novel images and a lot of the action shots look really good.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-12-16, 08:05   Link #4
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
June 2012 is pretty old. That means there's probably at least 4-6 novel volumes by now and an anime usually covers 2-4 in one cour. I believe Date A Live got announced when there was only 3 novels released, though there was over a year between the announcement and the actual anime date.
Man, I must be really bad at keeping track of time then. I did know that most LN adaptations try to get about 2-4 books in around 12-13 episodes. I know Hataraku Maou-sama did only 2, but that was for plot reasons.
Old 2013-12-16, 08:23   Link #5
Riki
ランダム王

Yessss!!! can't wait lol
Old 2013-12-16, 08:52   Link #6
HauntingShock

With such an absurd plot, I hope it turns out as ridiculous as Noucome, of course in a good way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacBeast View Post
EDIT: Seems I got sniped by somebody in the New Announced Anime thread. Good job dude/dudette.
I ninja'd you
Old 2013-12-16, 08:53   Link #7
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I read the synopsis and went WTF at the entire thing.

Then I saw Tailred's design and went I AM SO WATCHING THIS THING!

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2013-12-16, 08:56   Link #8
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by HauntingShock View Post
With such an absurd plot, I hope it turns out as ridiculous as Noucome, of course in a good way

I ninja'd you
Yep This series is basically chaos. its highschool Dxd (minus boobs +Twintails).
Old 2013-12-16, 11:29   Link #9
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The light novel medium produces yet another masterpiece.
Old 2013-12-16, 11:44   Link #10
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....

To be honest this sounds so absurd I may give the first ep a look....
Old 2013-12-16, 13:25   Link #11
Miraluka
Banned

Am I the only one getting Kampfer vibes from this series?
Old 2013-12-16, 13:29   Link #12
Utsuro no Hako

When I saw the title I was hoping for some futanari action, but the plot sounds like the gender-bending will be more like KoreZom.
Old 2013-12-16, 13:44   Link #13
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

The premise gives me Noucome vibes because of the fact it's a mishmash of different subgenres done ridiculous and if it turns out awesome, then good luck! The protagonist's skeleton suit reminds me of IS and I thought he was a girl before discovering what's the fuzz about it.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-12-16, 22:56   Link #14
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
What kind of "tail" is this about??? >_> What's salelable with this concept? It sounds like pure pointless fan service...
Old 2013-12-16, 23:19   Link #15
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'm pretty sure WTF just describes that entire synopsis.

But it does sound insane enough to be worth a look . Plus hey, nothing wrong with twintails.
Old 2013-12-16, 23:21   Link #16
NoemiChan
Banned

Well, I didn't said I'll not watch it. But I'll not expect too much.
Old 2013-12-16, 23:33   Link #17
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I'm not supposed to be this interested in this show, but I'm a sucker for designs like these:

Images
Characters
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2013-12-16, 23:36   Link #18
NoemiChan
Banned

^ I started to get bad feelings.............. Lols at the boobs and pettanko....
Old 2013-12-16, 23:36   Link #19
ZodiacBeast
Dreaming Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I'm not supposed to be this interested in this show, but I'm a sucker for designs like these:

Images
Characters
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I gotta admit, the designs are pretty cool.
Old 2013-12-17, 00:11   Link #20
Dark Paladin X

One of the lolis look too damn similar:

EXCEPT, the loli from Ore Twintail ni Narimasu happens to be a highscool guy. Anime fucked up traps FTW.

Last edited by Dark Paladin X; 2013-12-17 at 00:23.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem