Kyoshiro is a stage actor

Akio would be a magician. VROOM VROOM!
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 09:36   Link #922
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Am I the only one who thinks Kazuya is a great character?
I believe him to be a wonderful character, which i have mentioned before. :3

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=875

Last edited by Shiroth; 2007-03-05 at 10:04.
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 11:40   Link #923
Honey_and_Cleaver

I still hate Kyoushiro. Hes a stupid revengeful bum. Kazuya never told him anything about destroying the Absolute Angels. He treated Setsuna like a slut and now he is regretting and getting confused now that he has feelings for Kuu. Its funny nobody here talks about Soujiro. Hes the one that took pity for the AA and hes the smartest dude. Kyoushiro is just a bum with no opinions of his own.
Honey_and_Cleaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 12:00   Link #924
Kazu-kun

Maybe nobody talks about Soujiro because the good characters are not as interesting as the twisted psychotic ones. I agree with you about Kyoshiro though.
Old 2007-03-05, 12:26   Link #925
Storm-and-Fire

Quote:
Am I the only one who thinks Kazuya is a great character? Not someone I want to meet in real life, but a fascinating fictional creation. I've never seen a character quite like him.
Spoiler for ep9:
He did not make a very nice first impression I believe. Plus, I need to watch episode nine to know better.
Old 2007-03-05, 12:52   Link #926
Honey_and_Cleaver

Kazuya smashing Kyoshiro over the wall and blurred the whole screen like the whole dimension got twisted . I was just waiting for that. He just happened to appear when Setsuna was tearing apart. Hes a saviour!!
Old 2007-03-05, 13:49   Link #927
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Well, that's unexpected.
Spoiler for Episode 9:
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 17:34   Link #928
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Am I the only one who thinks Kazuya is a great character? Not someone I want to meet in real life, but a fascinating fictional creation. I've never seen a character quite like him.
Spoiler for ep9:
oh i agree i think his attractive point is that he can be so graceful and elegant but also so dam evil ~ its a funny feeling tho ~ i like him and hate his guts at the moment everytime i see him on screen ~ maybe its cause the way he beats people up kyoshiro got taught a lesson and im happy about that ~ i think he has repented enough for setsuna now ~

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 17:39   Link #929
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
He treated Setsuna like a slut and now he is regretting and getting confused now that he has feelings for Kuu.
How do you actually TREAT someone like a slut?
Old 2007-03-05, 18:45   Link #930
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Well, this was certainly an interesting ep

The oh so great, caring and gentle Kazu-nii turned out to be made from 100% refined asshole And Kyoshiro got to experience it first-hand.

What i would like to know is - why is Waruteishia following him? She certainly does not seem very happy to do his bidding. Unless in order to reunite with her "body" (aka Kuu) she is willing to go to great lengths. It appears her power is illusions... an interesting twist indeed - was expecting something from direct arse-kicking

Kazuya - i love and hate the guy at the same time. I love him because i get the feeling he is going to play a great villain. I hate him because... well...do i really need to spell it? His orgasmic speeches and poses made me lol though i have the utmost confidence that he is going to be an awesome insane bad guy with narcissistic complex.

Was not expecting him to be a concentration of infinite mana though... i wonder how they are going to beat him up...because it seems that the regular means ain't working.

As for Setsuna - i just can't help but feel sorry for her. It was really touching when she positioned herself between Kuu and Kazuya and said "Do not take her away from Kyoshiro!" ... damn, she has my utmost respect.

Mika kicking the bucket was sort of...unexpected. Can't say i feel sorry for her though - good riddance. Basically she was doing the same thing Kazuya did to her in the past, so bleh. So long, won't miss you. Never was particularly interested in her story and Kaon/Himiko anyway, so this just spells more screentime for something i actually care about.

Now things are pretty interesting. I do wonder how they are going to beat Kazuya from now on - i highly doubt Tarlotte is even remotely capable of that. Kuu regaining her memories and/or going postal on her prince is one way though.

Imo the chances of Setsuna surviving this have increased. Instead my bets on some one kicking the bucket are on Waruteishia. Assuming she has Kuu's memories and her general disapproval towards Kazuya's actions, i can see her sacrificing herself in order to beat Kazuya and give her other half a chance to live a normal life. That, or Kazuya succeeds in fusing the AAs together, but the end result turns out to be mighty pissed at him and vaporizes him and all his bishie sparkles to boot.

Looking towards the nex ep - i smell tons of Kyoshiro wallowing in self pity and sinking in to a void of angst, on top of crying like a little girl. He gets brownie points for showing real concern over Setsuna.

That scream he let out when all his visions about his Nii-san came crushing down on his head and Kuu seemed to have forgotten him was nicely done ... i don't think i hate the guy anymore that much ... i have a new object for that.
Old 2007-03-05, 19:55   Link #931
Rion Steiner

Here goes my habit of hoping for a Harem ending again. Is there even an anime with a harem ending and the guy actually keeping both of the girls (by keeping, I mean as in he is officially a lover for both of em)? If everything goes well as I want it to bein this anime, we could have a Yuri (Kaon+Himeko), Harem, Straight (Kazuya+Waruteishia), and hopefully Yaoi between the public morality squad. How about that guys!? all in one package.

Also ever noticed alot of Kaede moments in in Kuu and Setsuna? The thing that makes us say "Oh I really pitty her but nothing can be done, continue on life" Specially on Setsuna.

Kuu:
@ Naked Attack rejected
@ Running away followed by the guy going after them

Setsuna:
@ Getting pushed aside both their character and their sorrow(is that the word?) by the show and the veiwers, but it happens in alot of characters now.
@ Working so hard for a person who doesnt give a damn about you
@ Lying to her feelings, Telling the world that she doesnt have any special feelings for that person which she extremely does. (aka "I love you but dont love me")
@ Cooking all those meals just for him to skip it making her end up cleaning everything out.
@ Admitting her feelings (not really) or breaking down (snapped) at the very last moment where its uterly pointless to do so for her sake.
@ Still has strong respect to her rival aka the one she has special feelings for likes

Im probably wrong but thats just my view on it.

Last edited by Rion Steiner; 2007-03-05 at 23:09.
Rion Steiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 20:26   Link #932
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

^ Well, not really imo. While Setsuna is deeply upset and saddened/emotionally crushed for a moment, she won't try to get back on any one, or get in Kuu's way ("Do not take her away from Kyoshiro!").

As for Kuu ... what is there to say Her feelings have been accepted, so all that is left is to beat the daylights along with bishie sparkles out of Kazuya, and get her back.

Quote:
Is there even an anime with a harem ending and the guy actually keeping both of the girls?
You might want to watch Futakoi Alternative While it is implied that the guy might prefer one girl over the other, in the end he is still "keeping them both"
Old 2007-03-05, 21:30   Link #933
djc89

Edit: Obvious speculation. Pls ignore post.
djc89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 23:28   Link #934
Honey_and_Cleaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi View Post
How do you actually TREAT someone like a slut?
Its plain obvious. Setsuna is just an object for Kyoushiro's use, in the end he would just destroy her. He doesnt care if he used even despicable sexual method on her to get what he wants.

Now Kyoushiro is getting a taste of his own medicine when Kuu just forget about this dumb idiot. Addition to Kazuya beating the crap out of him since he sends Setsuna out to battle and he stays behind.
Old 2007-03-05, 23:35   Link #935
Kipp
Uncertainty

Spoiler for episode 9 after subs:
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-05, 23:48   Link #936
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipp View Post
Spoiler for episode 9 after subs:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-06, 00:08   Link #937
Kipp
Uncertainty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Spoiler:
I see what you mean. Thanks very much.
Kipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 02:43   Link #938
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver View Post
Its plain obvious. Setsuna is just an object for Kyoushiro's use, in the end he would just destroy her. He doesnt care if he used even despicable sexual method on her to get what he wants.

Now Kyoushiro is getting a taste of his own medicine when Kuu just forget about this dumb idiot. Addition to Kazuya beating the crap out of him since he sends Setsuna out to battle and he stays behind.

Do you even know what slut means? Here-
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Slut is a pejorative term for a person (usually female) who is more sexually promiscuous than is deemed socially acceptable
Your statement makes little sense about him treating her as a slut ...besides, as Chiibi said: How do you actually TREAT someone like a slut?

And although i think i get what you might be getting at, i would still disagree. Have we seen any evidence that would support your claim ? Kyoshiro is not exactly a nice guy, but he is not as bad as you want him to be. And this is coming from some one who hates Kyoshiro. (Though i hate him less now that the complete jackass that is Kazuya showed up)
Old 2007-03-06, 02:51   Link #939
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Well it seems that more and more people are coming to their senses that Kyoshiro is not a bad guy, just misguided. The real jackass here is Kazuya, who just pisses me off everytime i see him....

By the way honey, how the hell is he using
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_and_Cleaver
despicable sexual method
to get what he wants? If you talking about kissing her, (which i might add provides her with mana) then really you need to work on learning correct words to describe his actions... anyway Kyoshiro hardly even looks at Setsuna... so i don't know what sexual method he is using, perhaps it's the sexual method of ignoring her?!
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 03:14   Link #940
Kirramagic
twinletee twinkletee two

Send a message via Yahoo to Kirramagic
Yeah lol XD
Kirramagic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, kaishaku, romance, shounen