AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the best girl?
Ogata Rizu 9 6.25%
Furuhashi Fumino 38 26.39%
Takemoto Uruka 16 11.11%
Kirisu Mafuyu (Sensei) 70 48.61%
Kominami Asumi (Senpai) 8 5.56%
Sekijou Sawako 2 1.39%
Umihara (Uruka's Friend -Short Hair-) 0 0%
Kawase (Uruka's Friend -Long Hair-) 0 0%
Others 1 0.69%
Voters: 144. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2020-06-01, 00:25   Link #3341
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

yay the true route finally started

although Fumino's denial feeling is still strong, at least she started to cooperate a bit by stealing little bit moment to approach Nariyuki
Herself getting hurt is actually a good twist in this timeline

Fumino and Nariyuki are actually a good comedy partner as well.. This arc should be fun
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-01, 01:24   Link #3342
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

We are now in the best/correct timeline.

As a licensed physician I can say that anatomically speaking Fumino has the best legs healthy or injured fight me.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-01, 01:59   Link #3343
Tenzen12

You want someone fight you? Just because it's you I don't mind comply

Mafuyu has much better legs that connect to much better ass. And of course there is one more area Mafuyu wins, but let's not talk about that...

Senpai and Uruka (in this order) has also nicer legs.
Old 2020-06-01, 11:01   Link #3344
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
You want someone fight you? Just because it's you I don't mind comply

Mafuyu has much better legs that connect to much better ass. And of course there is one more area Mafuyu wins, but let's not talk about that...

Senpai and Uruka (in this order) has also nicer legs.
well even as Fumino fans, no one could dispute that Mafuyu got the best legs
She got legs of figure skater.. how could anyone beat her?
Old 2020-06-01, 12:39   Link #3345
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

....I walked in on an interesting conversation. Tell me more about Sensei's legs

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-01, 13:11   Link #3346
tsunade666

I like Fumino but I loved sensei. Sensei for the win. Fumino might have a future even if the front is bleak but Sensei is already ripe and ready.
Old 2020-06-02, 04:51   Link #3347
Tenzen12

Also forgot mention Sawako, she has second after Mafuyu. That put Fumino Devon to last. Don't get me wrong, she has good ones, but legs competetive scene is just full of monsters in this story.
Old 2020-06-07, 13:42   Link #3348
Lex79

I'm already liking this route more than the previous two. Fumino looked beautiful, her interactions with Nariyuki are as fun as usual and her development is proceding in the right direction. If I have to nitpick on something, I hope from the next chapter we'll start to see more of Nariyuki's feelings.
Old 2020-06-07, 14:01   Link #3349
Tenzen12

Definitelly can't say same. Yuiga and Fumino had good chemistry at some point, but this arc go all the way establish completelly new dynamic which doesn't exactly work. I hope we get some flashback that would establish Yuiga gradually falling for her to make his inevitable romantic feelings seem legit.

There is still probably some room to save it, but in worst case it might as bad as Rizu arc.
Old 2020-06-07, 14:42   Link #3350
shanimebib
Neo Venezia-jin

^This arc started pretty bad. At least right now. It just wiped out all the chemistry they have built from the start to the snowboard accident. It's like a complete reset.

Well, I really don't expect much from this manga. I just skip pages to see if something interesting is happening. But, no. Nothing.

The only wait for now is Sensei arc. The wait will be over in 16 weeks (bar any skips).

Also, the Uruka volume cover LMAO! That graduation cover basically sealed it. It confirmed the end of the manga. Fans still don't realize the manga ended with Chapter 149 and everything afterwards is just "ROUTE: IF" to make them have a good night's sleep. :P
Old 2020-06-08, 06:09   Link #3351
WingedAccelerator

Ultimately, I think everything will come down to Nariyuki already being in love with the girl of the route all the time, not just his usual kindness kicking in.

So far Fumino got what she wanted, but the lack of tension and competition just make these IF routes pure fanservice for the girl of the route. We know that they will hook up, and 9 chapters just feels flat without proper setup. For that, these IF routes alter the main route, which still feels hollow without any counterattack from the rivals. So these IF routes will never be about how Nariyuki and the girl will get together from 0. Nariyuki will be already leaning towards the girl of the route from the get go without realizing, because he is scripted to do so.

So the best Tsutsui can do is just give the fans their girl without any side character hijacking the chapter from the them.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 07:05   Link #3352
nfsac

We could assume Sensei route will start after chapter 100 and the figure skating plot that lead to that dance lesson. It has a good conection point.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-08, 09:54   Link #3353
~Yami~

at this rate, Fumino is just using her situation to exploit Nariyuki
It might be better to haste this arc because extending this might kill Fumino's personality

I hope Nariyuki would just confess.. relying on Fumino is kinda pointless (comparing to senpai, Uruka, udon-girl, and sensei, Fumino is the most passive in my opinion)
Old 2020-06-12, 15:14   Link #3354
ImperialFlameGod8190

This might be worse then Rizu's arc. This isn't Nariyuki at all and if this is the only way they give Fumino the win it's a problem

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested

Last edited by ImperialFlameGod8190; 2020-06-12 at 16:00.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-13, 07:04   Link #3355
NeutralZero

Worst than rizu? Lets wait and see...
Fumion the other hand... just admit your feelings and confront the 2 about it...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-14, 12:45   Link #3356
~Yami~

hmm... the way this arc is heading is kinda familiar...

one thing for sure is that I don't like it

Spoiler for probably:
Old 2020-06-14, 14:05   Link #3357
Lex79

I don't think Nariyuki heard the girls....but with this setup it's indeed hard to Fumino will be the one to confess, a preemptive strike against Uruka would feel too sneaky. If Tsutsui doesn't want to show rejections, a possible scenario could be Nariyuki confessing to Fumino before Uruka and Rizu can reveal their feelings.
Old 2020-06-14, 16:49   Link #3358
Tenzen12

Chapter itself isn't that bad. We got lot of those in past. That said it really looks like it gonna be dumpsterfire once push comes to show.
Old 2020-06-15, 10:56   Link #3359
WingedAccelerator

If I have to criticize something about this route so far that would be the reusing and altering of already happened chapters for Fumino. First the accident, now Valentines. For what it's worth, the Rizu route at least went to unknown territory by doing post-graduation.

Reiji is "Just fuck my daughter already" on this route.

From the love conversation, I got the impression that Uruka is telling the information not just to Rizu, but Fumino as well as a first. So most likely Fumino is not a love counselor in this route, Chapter 18 is her initial stance, then she wants to be selfish. Uruka definitely didn't kiss Nariyuki as well.

Comes the obvious moral dilemma and meltdown.
If Uruka and Rizu get rejected on-screen, that just makes time spent on characters outside of the heroine of the route,maybe even up to the 6th chapter of the route. Then Fumino depression until Nariyuki and/or the other convince her that it's okay to go for it.
If not and Fumino goes for the "steal", then fake fallout scenario where Fumino punishes herself by doubling down and acting deliberately as a scum. There Tsutsui has to prove that Nariyuki already fell for her, it wasn't first comes first served and the others will also realize this.

Some of Fumino's dialogues were similar to Ichika's in 5toubun.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-06-21, 11:19   Link #3360
~Yami~

I think it is official that author is trying to kill each girl's personality and likability in their own arc
let's just conclude that Fumino is not the main girl at this point
I know that Fumino is little bit selfish from previous chapters but at this point, she started to be annoying
can't really imagine a satisfying end for this arc

now show me, is it senpai or sensei? which one is the true arc?

Tags
alternate endings, harem, harem?, high school, main heroine bias, no main heroine, omnibus, romantic comedy, romcom, shuraba