AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-03, 11:12   Link #25641
Stufu

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Holy shit, I felt like you people were bullying me until I've found the actual spoilers in this mess.

I'd like to say
Spoiler for ...:
Dude, I'm sorry
Old 2013-05-03, 11:21   Link #25642
desrtsku
Nympholept

about what?
Old 2013-05-03, 11:24   Link #25643
Haigon

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Holy shit, I felt like you people were bullying me until I've found the actual spoilers in this mess.

I'd like to say
Spoiler for ...:
No one does bullying there! AS is all about love!

Spoiler for Fraulein:
Old 2013-05-03, 11:24   Link #25644
Stufu

about making you so alert til you found the source of spoiler
Old 2013-05-03, 11:32   Link #25645
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ Hai, hai!

Now let's go back to the actual thing.
The first thing first, the thing about copying the powers of all lv.5 isn't actually as absurd as it sounds. Kakine was said to be able to pull something like that off in the future, so it's plausible that if they managed to take care of DM first the others are guaranteed.
Also Gunha has more base potential than Angels so I guess it makes sense if he's the impassable wall.
Old 2013-05-03, 11:33   Link #25646
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Then lie to yourself and say this must be true .

Crap, 3 of my friends dropped the series because of nt03. It was too lethargic and somewhat absurd for them and now they think Kamachi lost the touch.

Sigh...
Dropped since NT 3? Kamachi loosing his edge? that's preposterous

If you ask me it turns into something wild and exciting and much more!!!

yes we have less time with Touma and some random girl which is less harem but that doesn't stop the fans for shipping!

I know the current era tends to like harem, oppai or ecchi stuff, then cool hero that beats everyone even if its insane impossible because he is the creator of the game . But KAMACHI SPITS ON THAT CRAP!!!!

Since NT starts.

There are less accidental ecchi scenes for Touma

Less comedic scenes but there are still few

Less girls exposure for each volume which was the theme in first half of the series with Touma comes to save a princess or someone

Less Touma going to Hospital. Heck After the civil war. He only admitted once on the hospital and that's a NEW RECORD!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------

If you ask me the story is progressing in incredible rate. its growing and maturing. The characters are growing on you and you become attach to them.

Touma doesn't do shounen power ups but you can see he is improving in dealing with super natural kinds

but the enemy isn't stupid too and they are throwing away their pride to kill him. Their pride are their magic but they are even disregarding it in favor of guns or mundane weapons to kill him.

You can see accelerator's growth from suicidal freak that will kill all for last order into family center guy that has manage to go over his past but not totally throw it away. He is still carrying it as a reminder but he is not shackled by it. And even if he ended up doing a mistake. Someone will correct him.

Shiage has more interesting part

Frau-bou is still eating someone

The story goes weird insane but its shaping up into something awesome.

True Mikoto was abandon on airport on NT 3 and there aren't really sweet moments on Mikoto and Touma but that's already a given fact. If they manage to read the first half of the series and even manage to read up to NT then they should already get over with their manifestation of illusions with Mikoto and Touma pairing. Mikoto is maturing yes, but that still doesn't equate to anything on Touma.

And if your friend is still clinging to Kamachi's promise that Mikoto will have more prominent role in the future. Then kamachi was true to his words. Mikoto was often seen in NT than in first half of the series. Heck, Mikoto even go against Brunhilde and manage to stall her. That's an improvement and a great development and I'm really proud of her on what she said during the fight.

I can proudly say that Index story is maturing as the story goes on and I will confidently say that it will go more insane. But if people are being put off for it then its their decision.

NT has different formula than the first half of the series and it should be already obvious when there are no new girls introduce to stalk Touma. And academy city is growing more insane just like how the magic side shows their top guns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The cyborg of academy city and the AIM entity shouldn't really surprise anyone when the magic side shows their MAJIN and GREMLIN or just plain MAJIN OTHINUS.

Othinus is bad news specially when she has all the ingredients that she needed to create gungnir.

A cyborg that has all the ability of all level 5 and accelerator's wings mode will still be an ant to her if the invisible thing inside Touma doesn't even scares her.

Please considerate on how insane the magic side are so the insane things in science side shouldn't be that surprising.
Old 2013-05-03, 11:36   Link #25647
desrtsku
Nympholept

Woa! A 3.33 level discussion in the Index thread, nice!
Old 2013-05-03, 11:49   Link #25648
tsunade666

what? no way we are on the the level of eva conversation plus I don't fancy writing rants that long and logical crap.
Old 2013-05-03, 13:47   Link #25649
desrtsku
Nympholept

It was still a nice start though.

And I finally caught up with the thread, sooooooooooo ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
NT8 - No.6, Gunha?
And how much do you bet the actual content of the novel will instead be about Accel running an errand then stumbling on Fiamma, resulting in a mature discussion between the two of them about what kind of loli is the best.
Old 2013-05-03, 13:50   Link #25650
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

All of these people hoping the spoilers are fake jeesh
I feel like I'm one of the only few hoping they are true
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2013-05-03, 14:45   Link #25651
balongbitz
Ordinary Bystander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
i guess that one of the reason why they hope for the spoilers to be fake because they think that kamachi failed everyone's(would like to note that the everyone im referring to are the shippers) expectation especially misakiXtouma moments which is already a hype since the description of NT7 was released. admit it.

off topic: arrrgh, im still lazy to change my pic. still attached to izayoi-san due to some reasons or maybe just lazy to change. hahahaha

Last edited by balongbitz; 2013-05-03 at 15:06. Reason: some edits
Old 2013-05-03, 15:29   Link #25652
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Then lie to yourself and say this must be true .

Crap, 3 of my friends dropped the series because of nt03. It was too lethargic and somewhat absurd for them and now they think Kamachi lost the touch.

Sigh...
Their loss. I thought NT03 was pretty good and it just kept getting better from there and honestly, I am liking how these spoilers look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

I know the current era tends to like harem, oppai or ecchi stuff, then cool hero (Kirito) that beats everyone even if its insane impossible because he is the creator of the game . But KAMACHI SPITS ON THAT CRAP!!!!
There. I appended that for you....although I should have noticed that last phrase...I think I just ruined it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Less Touma going to Hospital. Heck After the civil war. He only admitted once on the hospital and that's a NEW RECORD!!!
Yep. An entire month without being admitted to a hospital is a good accomplishment for the Touman.

I liked your rant.

Quote:
Those who are hoping the spoilers are false were either not here when the NT06 spoilers were released or did not learn from their mistakes.

I'm kinda eager to see Rensa's character design in the illustrations as well as our loli Fraulein eating people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balongbitz View Post
i guess that one of the reason why they hope for the spoilers to be fake because they think that kamachi failed everyone's(would like to note that the everyone im referring to are the shippers) expectation especially misakiXtouma moments which is already a hype since the description of NT7 was released. admit it.
I think that is part of the reason.

-------
Kamachi seems to be having a lot of fun with the absurd after writing A Simple Monitoring.
Old 2013-05-03, 17:11   Link #25653
Exthiel
A Romaticist

The way I see it the spoilers mainly contain the major or noteworthy events that will happen throughout the story. There will probably be more events that will connect them to each other.
Old 2013-05-03, 18:12   Link #25654
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exthiel View Post
The way I see it the spoilers mainly contain the major or noteworthy events that will happen throughout the story. There will probably be more events that will connect them to each other.
If NT6 was any indication, it's amazing how much difference those make to turn something that sound stupid, into something that is totally epic.
Old 2013-05-03, 19:21   Link #25655
Miraluka
Banned

@Hiss13 @Tsunade666:
Nah, to me it was boring too except for Chapter 1 and the epilogue, the rest was running after their own tail, it gets worst when they could just ask for info from Index instead of the ROC. It reminds me of Daihaseisai, and I dislike that...

... still that wasn't enough to make me drop the series , I'm that tolerant coughnarutobleachcough .
Old 2013-05-03, 20:33   Link #25656
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I think the volume 3 good volume, but expected more because of the characters that were in it, and I think magic should longer present in this volume (in the sense of characters like Mikoto and Hamazura have more experience with it), but do not think it is reason for anyone to stop reading, considering the next volumes are as the impressive.
Old 2013-05-03, 20:40   Link #25657
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

As expected of the country called the World Police!
Old 2013-05-03, 21:07   Link #25658
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
I also want the spoilers are true, see Touma + Good Kakine fighting together will be amazing, and all the rest sounds incredible (almost all), that go to fucking hell Misaki and Misaka, I'm already seeing them every month even.
Old 2013-05-03, 21:17   Link #25659
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
As expected of the country called the World Police!
Don't forget this gem.

“This is the world’s largest gun country. They sell handguns at supermarkets.”

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2013-05-03, 21:20   Link #25660
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
I also want the spoilers are true, see Touma + Good Kakine fighting together will be amazing, and all the rest sounds incredible (almost all), that go to fucking hell Misaki and Misaka, I'm already seeing them every month even.
WHOA, WHOA, WHOA. Hold your horses!

No wonder those supposed spoilers got everyone riled up. That sounds like the kind of stuff you'd expect only in fanfiction, and I mean it the good way.

Kamachi's brain is finally reaching maximum overdrive

Oh, and I'm mostly ok with NT 3, except for Mikoto going full moron throughout the whole thing.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen