Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-25, 21:50   Link #18541
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruit Punch Samurai View Post
The extended preview shows Bismark with Schienzel which is why I find it odd
Him meeting/talking with Schneizel doesn't equal him joining him though.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:50   Link #18542
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Considering the fact that the Emperor is trying to destroy the world to build a new one using Ragnarock , compared 35 million to billions and see how he stands for the very person he's supporting doing that, also why would Gino follow Lelouch as emperor when he wouldn't follow Schienzel's?
He doesn't know anything about Geass or Ragnorok.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:51   Link #18543
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I don't think so. I think you can see Bismark pledging himself to Scheizel. Maybe Schneizel has Bismark and Suzaku fight it out for Knight of One under him.

The normal rule is that when a new KMF appears it is shown to be invincible and an easy win. Like how Guren took out Luciano. I think Albion will fight Bismark and wipe him out. Battle may be tough, but I doubt Albion will get more then a scratch.
Yeah, maybe that's it - Schneizel might demand that Suzaku shows himself worthy of the spot by defeating the exisiting KoO or the like, I guess.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:53   Link #18544
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

Quote:
That is if it's his. The style does appear similar, but the color is different.

Agreed, though she sure doesn't seem to mind Schneizel's attempt at a power grab.
I have a silly theory that Lelouch has twin daughters at the very, very end. (twins tend to run in families some of the times, and Charles and V.V. were twins) Lelouch presents them to Cornelia and tell her they would be named Nunnally and Euphimia. She is to be put in charge of their safety.
I know I know. Lame fan fiction ending. Just sounds sweet and seems like it would give Corenlia a happy ending. She's just confused me this season. One moment she's selling out Lelouch and the next she's telling Villetta to stay for love. Guilford is gone so that happy ending is pretty much S.O.O.L.

Gino just confuses the hell out of me. What is he for? he;'s against turning on the Emperor, despite how he said the war was trifling. Treating people like that seems pretty valid cause.
So he's against that, but he somehow ends up siding with the guy who does take the Emperor's place???
Unless Gino dies I have no idea why he wouldn't. ONLY thing I've found that says otherwise was that silly speculation that Knight of Twelve would pilot it. Would explain what Knight of Twelve is even in the story for, but seems weird. Why bring her in if she's just there to pass on a message from the Emperor.

Not bad theories. I agree he was ready to leave that meeting awfully fast. Marianne did ask if C.C. was still on 'our' side. That implies someone else is involved. It could be Schneizel since he was the one who claimed Marianne's body.
I think there is a chance that Marianne can transfer her mind back into her body. They might have repaired her body over the years like they did with Jeremiah.

I just wonder how much C.C. knew about this plot. Guess we will know by the next episode.

How much Schneizel knew of Geass is up in the air. He was a bit too surprised by Guilford's actions, but then again, how did Schneizel know to follow Suzaku to lead him to Zero. Only one who knew that connection was the Emperor. Unless Schneizel was getting information from someone.
Didn't someone say that only Jeremiah and VV had the mental capacity to pilot the Sieg?
Old 2008-08-25, 21:55   Link #18545
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
Didn't someone say that only Jeremiah and VV had the mental capacity to pilot the Sieg?
not mental capacity, nerve potential. Their nerve density is increased, V.V. because he's immortal and Jeremiah because he's been modified to be similar.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:55   Link #18546
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Yeah, maybe that's it - Schneizel might demand that Suzaku shows himself worthy of the spot by defeating the exisiting KoO or the like, I guess.

I'm not sure if this is a ploy to turn Suzaku into a true antagonist or just some sort of ruse to put Lelouch up top in the end, either way tem switching views on how to accomplish their goals seem like a cop out to me. This added that Schienzel is the final boss also make it clear that if Suzaku allies with him its an instant BAD END for him.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:55   Link #18547
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
The episode preview does say that Suzaku in the Albion fights the greatest opponent. Would seem kind of lame if in the first battle the Albion loses.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:56   Link #18548
DarkLordOfkichiku

Since there was some talk about Gino joining Schneizel's coup, if we now have both Bismarck AND Gino joining, then I must sort of find it funny; the KoR are suppsoed to be Charles personal and most loyal servants, and yet they're turning on him...
Old 2008-08-25, 21:58   Link #18549
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
not mental capacity, nerve potential. Their nerve density is increased, V.V. because he's immortal and Jeremiah because he's been modified to be similar.
Well, who knows what Schneizel did with Marianne's body after he claimed it. They must have done something since it was filled with bullets. Maybe they upgraded her like Jeremiah. Also we don't know if that is the same battle fortress as Jeremiah pilots.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:59   Link #18550
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:

I'm not sure if this is a ploy to turn Suzaku into a true antagonist or just some sort of ruse to put Lelouch up top in the end, either way tem switching views on how to accomplish their goals seem like a cop out to me. This added that Schienzel is the final boss also make it clear that if Suzaku allies with him its an instant BAD END for him.
Not necressarilly.
Old 2008-08-25, 21:59   Link #18551
Freya

Quote:
Since there was some talk about Gino joining Schneizel's coup, if we now have both Bismarck AND Gino joining, then I must sort of find it funny; the KoR are suppsoed to be Charles personal and most loyal servants, and yet they're turning on him...
Gino ISN'T joining Schnizel. Does it look like he likes the idea of assassinating the emperor?
Old 2008-08-25, 21:59   Link #18552
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Only Suzaku so far has switched side :O
Old 2008-08-25, 22:01   Link #18553
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
The episode preview does say that Suzaku in the Albion fights the greatest opponent. Would seem kind of lame if in the first battle the Albion loses.
I doubt he's going to lose. The Lancelot will get it's Moment Of Pure Awesome. Unless they just decide to use it to hype up the KoO to God Status and eliminate all paths to the KoO for Suzaku expect joining Lelouch...
Old 2008-08-25, 22:03   Link #18554
Fruit Punch Samurai
Banned

Quote:
I doubt he's going to lose. The Lancelot will get it's Moment Of Pure Awesome. Unless they just decide to use it to hype up the KoO to God Status and eliminate all paths to the KoO for Suzaku expect joining Lelouch...
Also if Suzaku is the one standing in the way during the finale he'll have to go against five KMF by himself, so the Albion has to be something really impressive.
Old 2008-08-25, 22:04   Link #18555
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
D'oh
Old 2008-08-25, 22:04   Link #18556
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya
Gino ISN'T joining Schnizel. Does it look like he likes the idea of assassinating the emperor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona
Only Suzaku so far has switched side :O
I DID say "if"...
Old 2008-08-25, 22:04   Link #18557
Freya

Quote:
Didn't we already speculate the hardest opponent or w/e right now is either Bismark or Kallen. And it's most likely right now as Kallen would have no reason to go fight Suzaku.

And isn't it sort of a given that Suzaku is going to win with his new hax KMF?
Old 2008-08-25, 22:07   Link #18558
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Didn't we already speculate the hardest opponent or w/e right now is either Bismark or Kallen. And it's most likely right now as Kallen would have no reason to go fight Suzaku.

And isn't it sort of a given that Suzaku is going to win with his new hax KMF?
Whatever, I don't think many of us doubt the outcome, at least <_<.
Now I'll be getting some sleep.. -_-
Old 2008-08-25, 22:51   Link #18559
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
the current KoO will probably die in the upcomming battles but once Lelouch succeeds Charles won't Gino and those 2 pretty knights of rounds be more or less inherited? Lelouche would have to accept them but if the old man makes him the successor, they would be bound to follow the new emperor.

Along with Kallen he would have a very strong force, not to mention good ties to the chinese federation. All that would stand in the way of unifying the world or make lasting peace is Schneizel.
Old 2008-08-25, 22:52   Link #18560
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis View Post
the current KoO will probably die in the upcomming battles but once Lelouch succeeds Charles won't Gino and those 2 pretty knights of rounds be more or less inherited? Lelouche would have to accept them but if the old man makes him the successor, they would be bound to follow the new emperor.

Along with Kallen he would have a very strong force, not to mention good ties to the chinese federation. All that would stand in the way of unifying the world or make lasting peace is Schneizel.
Monica and Nonnette?
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories