Kang, you should send me the stuff I've been asking for You know what they are
Tamaki x CC?
Old 2008-09-12, 00:08   Link #5965
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinstreet View Post
Tamaki x CC?
I can't say directly, but I'll hint that there have been 6 of these in the 1st season and there are currently 3 of these for R2
Old 2008-09-12, 02:30   Link #5966
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuniiChan View Post
I'm giving up on Kalulu until I see Lulu actually make a move and and confirm things. After Macross Frontier, that's it! I've had it. My brain can't handle this anymore
Lelouch does fell relaxed around Milly Ashford, whenever they work together. He might have made a move towards her, if given the opportunity. On the other hand, this is just my out of reality pairing.
Old 2008-09-12, 06:00   Link #5967
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
remaining neutral on the matter until now (I AM swiss after all he he), I have finally settled on being a Clu Clu Clanner.

Lulu isn't some guy to have a high school romance with. It will take an incredibly strong woman to remain at his side. He does not deserve someone like Shirley or even Kallen because he would break or kill them. Not that he does not like or even loves them but it's like taking the little league to the superbowl... someone is going to get hurt.

Considering Shirley is dead and his effort to keep Kallen away just reinforces that he is aware of it too.

This means only C.C is strong enough (messed up enough) to be with him. She is the only person Lulu would turn to after moments like when he killed Euphemia and he was very serious with his promise to make her smile before granting her wish.

While Lulu is a liar, he is also fiercly pridefull. He WILL succeed in making C.C smile. He won't fuck that one up despite the pre-programmed wrenches that come no matter what he does.
He cares for her and if he knows what C.C TRULY wants, then he loves her too. (or he would not be able to fufill her true wish)

do those geass cult guys wear the standard Clu Clu Clan gear?
Old 2008-09-12, 06:08   Link #5968
bran
h e a d s h o t

cc isn't strong
she's just immortal

Farewell...and thank you.
Old 2008-09-12, 06:11   Link #5969
pingva

C.C. is strong mentally.
Old 2008-09-12, 06:16   Link #5970
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingva View Post
C.C. is strong mentally.
Yep, Exactly
Old 2008-09-12, 06:18   Link #5971
bran
h e a d s h o t

he was talking about lelouch killing off the women he loves
if cc wasn't immortal she'd be already dead killed by mao (or even earlier like ep1 lol)
so really the only advantage cc has is being immortal not mentally strong

Old 2008-09-12, 06:22   Link #5972
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
he was talking about lelouch killing off the women he loves
if cc wasn't immortal she'd be already dead killed by mao (or even earlier like ep1 lol)
so really the only advantage cc has is being immortal not mentally strong
What is your point? She died many times and what? Since she knows she is immortal she will not try to protec herself like a normal human.

And BTW, being still sane after 600 years shows that she is mentally strong.
Old 2008-09-12, 06:25   Link #5973
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
It will take an incredibly strong woman to remain at his side. He does not deserve someone like Shirley or even Kallen because he would break or kill them. Not that he does not like or even loves them but it's like taking the little league to the superbowl... someone is going to get hurt.

Considering Shirley is dead and his effort to keep Kallen away just reinforces that he is aware of it too.
what part of my responce you did not understand
i said that cc's only advantage is being immortal
otherwise she'd have ended like shirley or kallen

Old 2008-09-12, 06:29   Link #5974
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
what part of my responce you did not understand
i said that cc's only advantage is being immortal
otherwise she'd have ended like shirley or kallen
How do you know this is her only advantage?

My point was that she uses her immortality, that's true , meaning that she doesn't care to die and die again. But that doesn't mean that it would be easy to kill her if she was not immortal.
Old 2008-09-12, 06:35   Link #5975
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
What is your point? She died many times and what? Since she knows she is immortal she will not try to protec herself like a normal human.

And BTW, being still sane after 600 years shows that she is mentally strong.
sane is debateble
sure shes not drooling at the mouth or really displayin traits that one would usually call crazy
but she is clearly effected by all the shit she has expirianced over the years
i rather liked C.C during season one (fav female character) despite and possibly becouse of the fact she kept hiding her emotions behind a mask of both sarcasem and disinterest in the events other then her contract with lelouch
becouse it showed that there was more to her behind the mask and that she does have a very sesitive side that she keeps hidden becouse of being afraid to be hurt again
she claimed to have given up anything that makes her human and that left the door open to someone else (lelouch) making her try once more to live a normal or at least happy life
the kiss at the end of season 1 made me want to see how they would develop her relationship with lelouch in season two and to see how her chacater would change over the season
but i have to say that season 2 C.C isnt what i was hoping for when i was watching the end of ep 1 of R2
if anything this season she has gone even more into her "im a witch who only has her contract in mind" shell
which is a shame since its the exact oppsite of what i believed would be the progression of her character development
clearly the plots need to deal with telling us her wish and her part in the ragnarok meant she had to still be concerned with her contract but they drew it for so long that unless we see her getting a great deal of screen in the next few eps it would not be believeble for her to change into a "shiny happy people" ending
and in the last ep she was practiclly part of the background rather then a plot relevent character
Old 2008-09-12, 06:43   Link #5976
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
sane is debateble
sure shes not drooling at the mouth or really displayin traits that one would usually call crazy
but she is clearly effected by all the shit she has expirianced over the years
i rather liked C.C during season one (fav female character) despite and possibly becouse of the fact she kept hiding her emotions behind a mask of both sarcasem and disinterest in the events other then her contract with lelouch
becouse it showed that there was more to her behind the mask and that she does have a very sesitive side that she keeps hidden becouse of being afraid to be hurt again
she claimed to have given up anything that makes her human and that left the door open to someone else (lelouch) making her try once more to live a normal or at least happy life
the kiss at the end of season 1 made me want to see how they would develop her relationship with lelouch in season two and to see how her chacater would change over the season
but i have to say that season 2 C.C isnt what i was hoping for when i was watching the end of ep 1 of R2
if anything this season she has gone even more into her "im a witch who only has her contract in mind" shell
which is a shame since its the exact oppsite of what i believed would be the progression of her character development
I don't see a single bad point in all of that. And I stand my position, she is sane.

Quote:
clearly the plots need to deal with telling us her wish and her part in the ragnarok meant she had to still be concerned with her contract but they drew it for so long that unless we see her getting a great deal of screen in the next few eps it would not be believeble for her to change into a "shiny happy people" ending
and in the last ep she was practiclly part of the background rather then a plot relevent character
Reword please, it's not clear if you are talking of the first or second season.
Old 2008-09-12, 06:48   Link #5977
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varis View Post
remaining neutral on the matter until now (I AM swiss after all he he), I have finally settled on being a Clu Clu Clanner.

Lulu isn't some guy to have a high school romance with. It will take an incredibly strong woman to remain at his side. He does not deserve someone like Shirley or even Kallen because he would break or kill them. Not that he does not like or even loves them but it's like taking the little league to the superbowl... someone is going to get hurt.

This means only C.C is strong enough (messed up enough) to be with him. She is the only person Lulu would turn to after moments like when he killed Euphemia and he was very serious with his promise to make her smile before granting her wish.

While Lulu is a liar, he is also fiercly pridefull. He WILL succeed in making C.C smile. He won't fuck that one up despite the pre-programmed wrenches that come no matter what he does.
He cares for her and if he knows what C.C TRULY wants, then he loves her too. (or he would not be able to fufill her true wish)

do those geass cult guys wear the standard Clu Clu Clan gear?
Well to summarize .. CC x Lulu because CC can't die? The only thing that stopped Shirley is a bullet. She shot Villetta to protect Lelouch despite knowing he was responsible for his father's death, in second season she fell in love with him again, forgave him about her dad (again?) and wanted to help him and join his cause. Tough shit if she doesn't have magical immortality powers.

Dismissing Kallen why exactly? Her combat skills can help offset Lelouch's lack of it so they complement each other pretty well, and in the latest episode she's shown some initiative and that she's capable of thinking for herself.

Sure C.C. x Lelouch also works but let's also not forget she did manipulate him and didn't tell him the whole story. All I see is a lot of handwaving and rationalizing in that post.
Old 2008-09-12, 06:51   Link #5978
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I don't see a single bad point in all of that. And I stand my position, she is sane.

Reword please, it's not clear if you are talking of the first or second season.

1)shes not insane
but she's not completely mentally stable either
she thinks of herself as not being a human being (or so she keeps saying)
imortality or not she is still human and still in need for human compassion
but since she has came to belive that she ISNT
she is not completely sane either (self delutions can also be called signs of mental instablity)
i keep stressing that she is not insane
but shes in dire need of a shrink (or baring that, someone who would tell her that they love her and except her as she is)

2) in the last season she had a bigger role and more character development (IMO) as well as a few moments that let us see past the mask
this season she stayed the same way as for the first half until we get to see her wish in ep 15 (which sucked for being too obvius) and then after she gets back from CHICHI verse shes totally meloncolic and reverts back to her "watcher" status
Old 2008-09-12, 06:52   Link #5979
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Dismissing Kallen why exactly? Her combat skills can help offset Lelouch's lack of it so they complement each other pretty well, and in the latest episode she's shown some initiative and that she's capable of thinking for herself..

from what ami koshimizu says we'll be seeing more of that in the next few eps
Old 2008-09-12, 06:54   Link #5980
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
1)shes not insane
but she's not completely mentally stable either
she thinks of herself as not being a human being (or so she keeps saying)
imortality or not she is still human and still in need for human compassion
but since she has came to belive that she ISNT
she is not completely sane either (self delutions can also be called signs of mental instablity)
i keep stressing that she is not insane
but shes in dire need of a shrink (or baring that, someone who would tell her that they love her and except her as she is)

2) in the last season she had a bigger role and more character development (IMO) as well as a few moments that let us see past the mask
this season she stayed the same way as for the first half until we get to see her wish in ep 15 (which sucked for being too obvius) and then after she gets back from CHICHI verse shes totally meloncolic and reverts back to her "watcher" status
1/ So she needs someone who can help her: Lelouch Just kidding.

2/ I see. It's your opinion, I will not argue about it :P
Closed Thread

Tags
romance