3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-10-12, 00:52   Link #4441
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
LelouchxMilly was settled, you just refused to believe it. Milly gave up Lelouch to Shirley when she graduated; she moved on with her life to a new one. It was settled. You're just in denial. As for Diethard, he was never neutral. He goes for the latest story--at the time, it was Zero. When the coup happened, he found a new story: Schneizel. That's why he was against Lelouch in the end before his death. "Your story is already over!" As for Suzaku, he told him that he regained his memories because he needed someone to protect Nunnally from the Emperor. Suzaku was the only one who could; he was the closest and Lelouch trusted him. Also, Lelouch didn't know it was a trap--Suzaku had nothing to do with that. Lelouch didn't know Suzaku wasn't a part of that.

Milly was never that important to the plot, and that's what matters--you conveniently forget that Code Geass was never about romance, and you conveniently ignore us whenever we remind you of the fact. Milly's greatest involvement in the plot was when she initiated the cat chase when Arthur had Zero's mask--it got Suzaku chasing the cat, and ended with Suzaku befriending the student council, which would later help in the end of the first season when the student council, at Nunnally's behest, went to save Suzaku from the Black Knights. That's all. You just don't want to accept it.

You know, there's an edit button for a reason--use it, just like I did. Don't double post. And no, R2 wasn't rushed at all, and that's not what upsets you--the lack of Milly upsets you. Also, you're contradicting yourself; Dream_Traveller already called you on your denying R2 as canon because of Milly. Yes, the beginning had awkward pacing. It happens. But it was redeemed in the end. But oh my, you're saying Ashford was a bad idea?

Whatever happened to your previous statements of "There should've been more Ashford Academy!"? Honestly. If you're gonna argue something, try to at least have some consistency in your arguments.
As of NOW, I am through posting here. Believe what you will. But I am sick and tired of everyone putting my comments down. I don't put down your comments? Why put down mine? And I DON'T consider the matter of Milly x Lelouch closed around that time because Shirley was dead, and Lelouch never went back to Ashford. If some can't see beyond what was presented, fine, that's your business. It was never settled between Milly x Lelouch. Everyone wants to push Shirley, C.C., and Kallen with Lelouch. But not Milly? Because she is not so important to the story? I could say the same about Shirley. But the reason why she is popular was because she got some screentime with Lelouch, while Milly didn't? I don't know why everyone says that my idea of Milly x Lelouch pairings is BS. I don't talk down about your pairings. Anyway, this is so irrelevant because Lelouch is dead. I am done.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 00:53   Link #4442
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
It was towards your questions. I wanted to answer them because I agree that a lot of things were never talked about in R2. And the ending was a big disappointment to me. The last episode could have been an hour long special that could have covered a lot of issues, such as what did they do to Lelouch's body.

1. Did they place his body onboard the Domacles, which was aimed at the Sun?

2. How did Cornelia react to Lelouch's death, and did Nunnally filled her in on what his real objectives were?

3. Was Nina able to explain to Milly and Rivalz about Zero's Requiem?

4. What happened to Sayoko?

5. What became of Lelouch's other siblings as well as the other Nobles?

These are the questions that were never answered in Turn 25.
1. Or they just buried him.

2. "Lelouch the demon has died! Free the hostages!" This ring a bell?

3. That would defeat the purpose. People are not supposed to know Lelouch pulled an epic troll.

4. You see her in prison near the end, and what does it matter past that?

5. Remember Pendragon? Yeah...
Old 2008-10-12, 00:53   Link #4443
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Quote:
It was towards your questions. I wanted to answer them because I agree that a lot of things were never talked about in R2. And the ending was a big disappointment to me. The last episode could have been an hour long special that could have covered a lot of issues, such as what did they do to Lelouch's body.

1. Did they place his body onboard the Domacles, which was aimed at the Sun?

2. How did Cornelia react to Lelouch's death, and did Nunnally filled her in on what his real objectives were?

3. Was Nina able to explain to Milly and Rivalz about Zero's Requiem?

4. What happened to Sayoko?

5. What became of Lelouch's other siblings as well as the other Nobles?

These are the questions that were never answered in Turn 25.
As you say, all those were not covered much due to the very limited epilogue. So for now, "It's all up to your imagination".
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 00:57   Link #4444
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
As of NOW, I am through posting here. Believe what you will. But I am sick and tired of everyone putting my comments down. I don't put down your comments? Why put down mine? And I DON'T consider the matter of Milly x Lelouch closed around that time because Shirley was dead, and Lelouch never went back to Ashford. If some can't see what was presented, fine, that's your business. It was never settled between Milly x Lelouch. Everyone wants to push Shirley, C.C., and Kallen. But not Milly? Because she is not so important to the story? I could say the same about Shirley. But the reason why she is popular was because she got some screentime with Lelouch, while Milly didn't? I don't know why everyone says that my idea of Milly x Lelouch pairings is BS. I don't talk down about your pairings. Anyway, this is so irrelevant because Lelouch is dead. I am done.
We're sick and tired of seeing you fabricating the importance of an unimportant character. You're almost as bad as D-KLAC with his rush-dub nonsense. You also tend to post statements that aren't true: Shirley WAS NOT dead by the time LelouchxMilly were resolved. She died in the following episode. Lelouch returning to Ashford to resolve MillyxLelouch after this event would have been pointless, because Milly was no longer in Ashford. We don't actually have a problem with you liking LelouchxMilly--we have a problem with you trying to make false statements about Milly's importance.
Old 2008-10-12, 02:35   Link #4445
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droplet View Post
As you say, all those were not covered much due to the very limited epilogue. So for now, "It's all up to your imagination".
Yes, Imagination, really. I mean the post that i mentioned last time was, The scene where Rivalz Scream in despair during emperor lelouch arrives in Ashford then Nina saves rivalz when the guard was about to beat him in TURN 22 makes my head bothered all the time till i have to think of my own using my imagination to find out how it happens next. But no wonder why was it left unanswered to me. I was proven completely wrong i mean what in the HELL exactly was that all about?

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2008-10-13 at 02:04. Reason: make it better post to me...
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 11:23   Link #4446
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
We're sick and tired of seeing you fabricating the importance of an unimportant character. You're almost as bad as D-KLAC with his rush-dub nonsense. You also tend to post statements that aren't true: Shirley WAS NOT dead by the time LelouchxMilly were resolved. She died in the following episode. Lelouch returning to Ashford to resolve MillyxLelouch after this event would have been pointless, because Milly was no longer in Ashford. We don't actually have a problem with you liking LelouchxMilly--we have a problem with you trying to make false statements about Milly's importance.
Milly lives in a private residence at the Ashford Academy site with her family not too far away from the school. And I have not made any false statements at all. It's called using my imagination to fill in the gaps. I mentioned that the Milly x Lelouch relationship didn't end when Shirley took his hat at Turn 12. Shirley WANTED Lelouch no matter what, and once she was in his world, she paid the price with her life. This was why he wanted to avoid Shirley. This matter of not pairing Shirley with Lelouch COULD have been resolved if his hat was given to Milly, had she not request that the student body bring his hat to her. This could have be the best route to take if Lelouch wanted to protect Shirley. But the writers decided to give a Shirley x Lelouch a send off at the end of Turn 12 because Shirley was going to die in the next episode. They could have done the same with Milly x Lelouch, which could have been a twist. But since they needed to get to the storyline plot as quickly as possible, they kept Milly around as a news reporter because the Ashford moments had ended for Lelouch at the end of Turn 12. Therefore there was no time to develop a Milly x Lelouch backup story to their relationship, just as there was no time to develop Cecil x Suzaku relationship. And this was assuming that the staff wasn't going to get another extension. There might be an extension to Code Geass that continues after S1, but not R2.

Just as everyone can state their opinions, true or not, I can come up with my own conclusions as well, even if I am wrong. But at least I can come up with a convincing argument. It's too bad that Milly x Lelouch had taken a back seat because there was no time for it. Some can say she was a waste of time because she was not as important as Shirley. But there was time to do both Milly and Shirley in their respected relationship to Lelouch. Milly kept her feelings a secret. If anything happened to Shirley, then Milly would have been there for Lelouch. But as some had said that it was unimportant because the writers needed to cover their story as quickly as possible. So a lot of issues was left out.

I glad that the writers killed off Lelouch because it puts an end to the debate of who he should have been his love interest. My only complaint was that if they had developed Milly x Lelouch in the same manner as Shirley x Lelouch, it would satisfied the Milly fans, who have now vanished. Unitil now, I was one of the few people who talked about Milly indepth because there was hardly anything posted about her in relation to C.C. and Kallen. There was hardly anything on the other characters as well, such as Miya and Chiba. I could have talked about them as well. But their appearance was even less apparent than Milly.

Until Code Geass came along, I never post my comments on any anime series unless it holds my interest, which is very rare. Code Geass was one of those shows that surprised me. I once thought that Milly was a lesbian. But I never thought that she was in love with Lelouch. It had disappointed me to see that it was not developed further from S1 because their interactions from R2 was more or less a repeat from the first season. It looked like that there was some hints that Milly would tell Lelouch how she felt about him before she left Ashford Academy. But I have the feeling that the writers had forgotten about her. This does happens sometimes. But I said all that it might not be possible to see the Milly x Lelouch matter resolved unless the next Sound Drama CD or the Picture Drama comes out that features Milly in it.

Last edited by darthfury78; 2008-10-12 at 11:37.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 13:11   Link #4447
Varis
Composed Eccentric

Send a message via AIM to Varis Send a message via Yahoo to Varis
Quote:
As of NOW, I am through posting here. I am done.
lol... good times, good times.
Milly inability to be serious would not fit Lelouche. That's not to say Lelouche does not like her. Pretty much all across the show, Milly has been a good friend of Lelouche.

Girls don't have to end up on their backs in order to have a relationship with a guy.
Varis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 17:12   Link #4448
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Wow christ... CG discussions still going?
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 17:50   Link #4449
Alchemist007
*Author

Yeah I'm totally out of it. I'm waiting till there's real news on LL's fate, which will probably be posted in the group I'm in, where there's less essays to swift through
Old 2008-10-12, 20:19   Link #4450
Pandar

My hope is that Sunrise resurrects Code Geass and follows the path set by Gundam 00. Lelouch in hiding sees that everything he has sacrificed hasn't changed the world for the better and emerges as Zero or a new persona with the aid of Suzaku as his knight once again to attempt to change the world. I really hope someone from Sunrise is reading this
Pandar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 20:43   Link #4451
shinigami99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandar View Post
My hope is that Sunrise resurrects Code Geass and follows the path set by Gundam 00. Lelouch in hiding sees that everything he has sacrificed hasn't changed the world for the better and emerges as Zero or a new persona with the aid of Suzaku as his knight once again to attempt to change the world. I really hope someone from Sunrise is reading this
As much i would love to see more geass, we most likely will not get another season, unless somebody from sunrise REALLY reads this forum. I lean toward an OVA. However, if lelouch is alive, expect an announcement of a 3rd season anytime soon, cause the Japanese viewers i heard are pretty unhappy and uncertain about the ending as we are.

There IS material to do a 3rd season, the Geass plot espescially. I think ive had enough of the political side of things, lets have a more light hearted, better-paced, Code geass than the past few seasons(specifically season 2). We've only seen a handful of geass users in the anime, surely there must be more and surely they are blinded by their power. Of course, I probably think so because Lelouch is the best anime protagonist ive ever seen and i kno im not going to see anyone like him anytime soon.

As for romance, with a 3rd season they have a chance to cease the shipping wars once and for all. I dont care which pairing, cause i dont mind any of them. All the girls have their good points and bad points and i could see all of them with Lelouch(which most shippers can't).
shinigami99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 21:34   Link #4452
Anime Daisuki

Well, at best we'd get a movie or an OVA, I highly doubt another season since they didn't even want to make R2. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Old 2008-10-12, 22:00   Link #4453
zalem

I never heard they didn't want to make R2. Where did you get that information?
Old 2008-10-12, 22:04   Link #4454
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I never heard they didn't want to make R2. Where did you get that information?
They wanted to make another R2 is more appropriate.
Lie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 22:36   Link #4455
Charred Knight

Actually the season 2 given was one that was thought up but then ditched, probably due to the fact that it was a crap idea. A female Zero?

The problem is that due to the time change they wasted 5-10 episodes getting people back into the series. Presumably the Season 2 enivisioned would be the current one spread out better so that plot points don't come out badly, i.e Marianne being revealed to be evil, and then die so quickly.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 23:20   Link #4456
Alchemist007
*Author

An alternate Season 2 would probably not be such a bad idea. There's waaaay too many things that could be changed at any given instant.
Old 2008-10-12, 23:58   Link #4457
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78
My only complaint was that if they had developed Milly x Lelouch in the same manner as Shirley x Lelouch, it would satisfied the Milly fans, who have now vanished.
Not all Milly fans are Lelouch X Milly fans. Some just love Milly as Milly. Not with Lelouch.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 02:23   Link #4458
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Wow christ... CG discussions still going?
Uhh not quite.... because some people unsatisfied about this kinda storyline in R2. I mean the storyline looks 'Unfinished' to me.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 02:35   Link #4459
kazuki_yuki92
Lelouch and C.C fans

Send a message via Yahoo to kazuki_yuki92
about milly...she is earl fiance right?
Old 2008-10-13, 03:00   Link #4460
SkyFuser
HijackThis Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuki_yuki92 View Post
about milly...she is earl fiance right?
I thought Milly broke the engagement when she graduated and went to become a news reporter.
SkyFuser is offline   Reply With Quote