AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-26, 07:58   Link #881
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
Kurimitsu-Perhaps he came up with his own name the same way he came up with his sisters
That would be pretty likely, I think. And Kukuri's flashback doesn't show Shiro his usual self...

OK, theory: Shiro was there that time because he just got back from killing Tatara (remember, many from the cast have superpowers, he could've just flown in or something), memories all wiped for some reason. Kukuri runs in, sees him and asks his name, and "Shiro" is like "omg what's my name?" *sees poster* Isana Jin-- no that's stupid, Isana Yashiro!"
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 08:54   Link #882
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
That would be pretty likely, I think. And Kukuri's flashback doesn't show Shiro his usual self...

OK, theory: Shiro was there that time because he just got back from killing Tatara (remember, many from the cast have superpowers, he could've just flown in or something), memories all wiped for some reason. Kukuri runs in, sees him and asks his name, and "Shiro" is like "omg what's my name?" *sees poster* Isana Jin-- no that's stupid, Isana Yashiro!"
but that the problem he know too much about what happens(the love confession, fireworks, the broken sprinkler, the flooded toilet, and the broken rooftop of the warehouse) if he not at the festival at same time can be impossible for him remember all that things, and like i told he flashbacks on this episode are on the video no himself memories, this "evil inside side" looks too much easy to be, if the serie writes really want not to show to us for now what really happens(if him is or no the culprit), they not make so too easy to go on that way from the start(other side theory) and like i told this "tenkousen" is the transfer student i dont know how to write this in japanese right , for me still too early to say he have a "dark side", is easy to forge all the clues to make him look likes the culprit.

edit:and for the "he evil side erased his memories of the murder", can work for both side if himself can erase his memories the real culprit can do this too, like i told that "evil inside" is too obvious if is really that the writers are making a poor effort to hidden the truth on the mystery.

edit2: a really cut moment was when shiro protected neko, he holding her hand and she blushing and ashamaed saiyng.. shiro...shiro was 1 of the fews shiro hetero but awesome moments, this anime looks like try to acomplish the most range of ppls he can(shounen, shoujo, shounen-ai, shoujo-ai).

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-10-26 at 09:33.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 09:37   Link #883
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I echo what has already been said: Neko is cute as hell. Katajikenyai!

That was a pretty decent episode, although nothing much happened. For now, I'm subscribing to the theory wiped Shiro wiped out his own memories for some unknown purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
but that the problem he know too much about what happens(the love confession, fireworks, the broken sprinkler, the flooded toilet, and the broken rooftop of the warehouse) if he not at the festival at same time can be impossible for him remember all that things, and like i told he flashbacks on this episode are on the video no himself memories, this "evil inside side" looks too much easy to be, if the serie writes really want not to show to us for now what really happens(if him is or no the culprit), they not make so too easy to go on that way from the start(other side theory) and like i told this "tenkousen" is the transfer student i dont know how to write this in japanese right , for me still too early to say he have a "dark side", is easy to forge all the clues to make him look likes the culprit.
He doesn't have to have been present to know about these incidents. He could have read about them in the school newspaper or heard it from his classmates the next day. It's pretty much impossible for him to have witnessed all of the incidents, anyway.
Old 2012-10-26, 09:57   Link #884
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I echo what has already been said: Neko is cute as hell. Katajikenyai!

That was a pretty decent episode, although nothing much happened. For now, I'm subscribing to the theory wiped Shiro wiped out his own memories for some unknown purpose.

He doesn't have to have been present to know about these incidents. He could have read about them in the school newspaper or heard it from his classmates the next day. It's pretty much impossible for him to have witnessed all of the incidents, anyway.
this can be easy countered, if him already had read the newspaper he not needed go to newspaper club room looking for clues or if talked with the friends they can easy remember "hey why u talking "again" about it"?, kukuri already showed she can easy unmask shiro lies(saying about is easy to him leave the school without a pda.(wtf with that kukuri this is the second time who kuro show to her he is not a "normal and simple" student(he jumped in the build in her front and now trying to draw a sword to kill shiro in her front, and she act likes nothing is happen O.o that girl have serious problems.

she looks like the type of person who u can drop a bomb near her and if not hit her ofcourse, she just turn to the bombed place and say "looks like today gona rain " and go away like nothing is happen.
Old 2012-10-26, 12:06   Link #885
ookamigirl

Shiro & Kuroh cohabitating.
I still can't believe Kuroh became his maid/tag along LOL
Shiro enjoying his school life again while searching for his alibi.
At least Kuroh adapted well to school life.
Interesting how Shiro found those blood clothes in his locker.
Is it possible he was the culprit after all? He just may be a scapegoat..

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 19:06   Link #886
mistress_kisara

Episode 4...
Spoiler:

- Yay for Fushimi and Yata next ep.
-And was that a Miyano Mamoru song in the preview?
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 20:04   Link #887
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kisara View Post
Episode 4...
Spoiler:

- Yay for Fushimi and Yata next ep.
-And was that a Miyano Mamoru song in the preview?
Pretty sure the song in the preview is Saruhiko's upcoming character song, so yep, Miyano Mamoru. XD
Kirroha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 21:45   Link #888
Kagura89

Look at all that VA cast:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-10-26, 22:04   Link #889
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

45 mins between Tatara's "death?" and Kukuri meeting Shiro.....more than enough time for him to be the assailant IMO...

If he were at the festival, isn't it strange there is no physical evidence of his presence?
Old 2012-10-26, 22:27   Link #890
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
45 mins between Tatara's "death?" and Kukuri meeting Shiro.....more than enough time for him to be the assailant IMO...

If he were at the festival, isn't it strange there is no physical evidence of his presence?
Apparently, 1 hour is not enough for someone to go from the place of Tatara's murder to Ashinaka High, but it's possible if 1) The video timing was doctored, 2) Shiro has some time-freezing powers or Super Speed, and maybe if he stole a truck (I think in one of the episodes, a stolen truck was mentioned, and it may play a role).

The next episode's preview doesn't seem to be set in Ashinaka High at all, apart from that brief shot of Kukuri and Neko. I wonder what's going to happen.

Also, at the end of this episode, when Shiro said "No, it can't be..." he seemed to have realized something. I really want to know what he "realized".
Old 2012-10-26, 22:41   Link #891
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

One thing that kind of confuses me here...

Spoiler:

Otherwise, nothing much happened, but:

Spoiler:

This show has become my new go-to for my dose of pretty people with swords and humor now that Bleach is pretty much unreadable...
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-26, 23:30   Link #892
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
Apparently, 1 hour is not enough for someone to go from the place of Tatara's murder to Ashinaka High, but it's possible if 1) The video timing was doctored, 2) Shiro has some time-freezing powers or Super Speed, and maybe if he stole a truck (I think in one of the episodes, a stolen truck was mentioned, and it may play a role).

The next episode's preview doesn't seem to be set in Ashinaka High at all, apart from that brief shot of Kukuri and Neko. I wonder what's going to happen.

Also, at the end of this episode, when Shiro said "No, it can't be..." he seemed to have realized something. I really want to know what he "realized".
Exactly, 1 hour for normal standard but the assailant is a King.

Well that part seemed like he was realizing he really was the killer....Perhaps he was actually deluding himself all along or repressing those memories?

His name wasn't even on the student register...So it's very likely he joined the festival only later after the murder occured
Old 2012-10-27, 00:04   Link #893
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

@GDiddy: Yeah, Shiro shot Tatara, while Ichigen died long ago and was (supposedly) unrelated to anything to do with Shiro. Shiro didn't kill Ichigen.

@CosmicEagle: Shiro's name wasn't on the student register? I don't remember seeing anything like that - I just know he has no PDA.
Old 2012-10-27, 01:39   Link #894
dark998

With this episode all the non-battle scenes from the PVs are finally covered, which means from this point onwards is all battle scenes and new non-battle stuff. Really liked the Shiro and Neko scenes and also the Kuroh and Kukuri ones, looks like another OTP is in the making

Pretty fun and lightearted stuff till the point where Shiro finds the "evidence" of his guilt. That and Homra arrival = things are about to heat up.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-27, 01:40   Link #895
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
With this episode all the non-battle scenes from the PVs are finally covered, which means from this point onwards is all battle scenes and new non-battle stuff. Really liked the Shiro and Neko scenes and also the Kuroh and Kukuri ones, looks like another OTP is in the making

Pretty fun and lightearted stuff till the point where Shiro finds the "evidence" of his guilt. That and Homra arrival = things are about to heat up.
I will defend Mishina x Kukuri to the death. It's too adorable. XD (I mean, judging by her reactions, it's quite clear she likes him back, and is just too embarrassed to accept it in front of the whole school.)
Old 2012-10-27, 01:45   Link #896
Kazu-kun

Quote:
I will defend Mishina x Kukuri to the death. It's too adorable. XD (I mean, judging by her reactions, it's quite clear she likes him back, and is just too embarrassed to accept it in front of the whole school.)
I think she blushed because she was horribly embarrassed by what he did, but I don't think she likes him. Just my two cents. Plus I like her better with Kurou.
Old 2012-10-27, 01:58   Link #897
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
I think she blushed because she was horribly embarrassed by what he did, but I don't think she likes him. Just my two cents. Plus I like her better with Kurou.
Really? I found the way she covered her cheeks with her hands really looked like she was flustered about her feelings and doesn't know what to do. And not to mention she stammers and blushes whenever his name is mentioned, and that she had to hide in the gym storeroom to think about her feelings after the incident. And I remember there being something in the official promotional materials about Kukuri having a crush on Mishina (so this episode actually came as a surprise, since I thought it was Kukuri -> Mishina instead of Mishina -> Kukuri).

This episode really made me ship Mishina x Kukuri and Council President girl x Vice President girl (this is so canon, I tell you). Just saying.

On another note: I'm surprised nobody mentioned just how utterly creepy Saruhiko sounded in the Ep5 preview.
Old 2012-10-27, 02:32   Link #898
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Really? I found the way she covered her cheeks with her hands really looked like she was flustered about her feelings and doesn't know what to do. And not to mention she stammers and blushes whenever his name is mentioned, and that she had to hide in the gym storeroom to think about her feelings after the incident. And I remember there being something in the official promotional materials about Kukuri having a crush on Mishina (so this episode actually came as a surprise, since I thought it was Kukuri -> Mishina instead of Mishina -> Kukuri).

This episode really made me ship Mishina x Kukuri and Council President girl x Vice President girl (this is so canon, I tell you). Just saying.

On another note: I'm surprised nobody mentioned just how utterly creepy Saruhiko sounded in the Ep5 preview.
no, she have a crush on shiro, from the relationship charter, and this is big showed along the episodes where she appear(first episode she runing for him to give him her "vegetables "ben-to", and her female friend get gealous everytime she is near shiro(yuri girl)(who looks like have a crush on her) but looks likes the writer try to make a small ship between kuro and kukuri.
and again i dont thing no1 have speed of light even kings on this anime to run too fast, they can dodge very fast but if u remember when shiro was runing from the homra or kuro no1 showed have super speed, they used veicles(bike, and skate and kuro just runing) and no1 showed who can catch shiro normal runing like the have super speed, like i told before i'm not still buyng this "evil side" because is too obvious(i think the writers are using this "evil side" like a way to hiden the truth for now). ok if really the "evil side is the truth i think maybe what is holding he evil side inside is neko maybe her power influences on him keeping the evil shiro in chekc, and he can turn evil again when get separated from her.
Old 2012-10-27, 02:39   Link #899
Kirroha
Just... disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
no, she have a crush on shiro, from the relationship charter, and this is big showed along the episodes where she appear(first episode she runing for him to give him her "vegetables "ben-to", and her female friend get gealous everytime she is near shiro(yuri girl)(who looks like have a crush on her) but looks likes the writer try to make a small ship between kuro and kukuri.
and again i dont thing no1 have speed of light even kings on this anime to run too fast, they can dodge very fast but if u remember when shiro was runing from the homra or kuro no1 showed have super speed, they used veicles(bike, and skate and kuro just runing) and no1 showed who can catch shiro normal runing like the have super speed, like i told before i'm not still buyng this "evil side" because is too obvious(i think the writers are using this "evil side" like a way to hiden the truth for now). ok if really the "evil side is the truth i think maybe what is holding he evil side inside is neko maybe her power influences on him keeping the evil shiro in chekc, and he can turn evil again when get separated from her.
Not true. The relationship chart is fan-made, for one, and secondly the arrow is orange, and the kanji writes "curiosity". In short, Kukuri is curious about Shiro, but she does not have a crush on him (she wasn't even embarrassed when her friend suggested that possibility in Ep1, when in Ep4 we've seen that Kukuri gets easily flustered - as seen in the case with Mishina). In fact, this episode makes that fact even more clear. It's probably more likely for Kukuri to have a crush on Kuroh than on Yashiro (though I still think she likes Mishina - heck, she treats most people pretty much the same with her nice-girl persona, while when it comes to Mishina she's all blushy). I agree that her friend seems to have something for her, though. She's being quite protective of her whenever it comes to her talking to guys.
Old 2012-10-27, 02:50   Link #900
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I nominate Neko for poster girl of the season.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural