Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-08-28, 10:52   Link #341
NeutralZero

now that's a nice way to start a chpater recap
deeped their relationship huh
nice follow up with the ring but then wham
what a downer end for the chapter...

pretending it to be a different guy is possible but it'll have further consequence if the cat is fully out of the bag...
since there are other pictures that can be used as reference to pin point who the guy she is smootching with...
and even if she manage to weasel out using the alibi of the guy being an ex or a lover she met there, it will still question her professionalism- as a teacher
for her mixing 'pleasure' to duty...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 05:27   Link #342
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
now that's a nice way to start a chpater recap
deeped their relationship huh
nice follow up with the ring but then wham
what a downer end for the chapter...

pretending it to be a different guy is possible but it'll have further consequence if the cat is fully out of the bag...
since there are other pictures that can be used as reference to pin point who the guy she is smootching with...
and even if she manage to weasel out using the alibi of the guy being an ex or a lover she met there, it will still question her professionalism- as a teacher
for her mixing 'pleasure' to duty...
I was on a business trip and didn't have a women in a while, so I jerked. I'M MIXING PLEASURE TO DUTY!!!
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 19:12   Link #343
Diveman

Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-06, 19:23   Link #344
NeutralZero

Hoping Natsuo won't make a scene after the news of Hina transferring...
and the school she is transferring in... please oh please just don't let it be the school where the ex is
after all, what can make a long distance relationship more difficult aside from well distance is if an old paramour is in one of that place
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 08:20   Link #345
Diveman

I...don't know about this. Does it have to be like that? I mean, maybe japan has some sort of different culture, but wouldn't be fine for them to see eachother now that they are no longer in the same school?
Old 2015-09-20, 10:02   Link #346
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diveman View Post
I...don't know about this. Does it have to be like that? I mean, maybe japan has some sort of different culture, but wouldn't be fine for them to see eachother now that they are no longer in the same school?
You know what japanese like more that forbidden love? Tragic love.
Old 2015-09-20, 14:53   Link #347
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
She is a teacher and an Adult and began a relationship with a minor who was also her student at that time.

Even if she changed school, i can't imagine that the siciety in Japan or USA or germenay would be Ok with both of them still dating.

Both of them shoud have waited till he graduates in the first place and no one coud have said something against them.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 14:54   Link #348
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
You know what Japanese like more that forbidden love? Tragic love.
That's how NTR became so popular
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 15:04   Link #349
Izumo
Banned

I read the last 2 chapters (the translated ones) and here we go, this is the load of bullshit from Sasuga and the same thing from GE.

All what I want is Rui being happy, i don't care about Hina or Natsuo.
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 15:37   Link #350
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumo View Post
I read the last 2 chapters (the translated ones) and here we go, this is the load of bullshit from Sasuga and the same thing from GE.

All what I want is Rui being happy, i don't care about Hina or Natsuo.
Well, it's not story about Rui, so why are you even reading it?
Old 2015-09-20, 15:54   Link #351
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Well, it's not story about Rui, so why are you even reading it?
Are you smoking something? you know why Rui is the one who always talk about Natsuo and what is going on with his life?

If we look at GE Sasuga is following the same pattern.
Kurokawa >> Rui
Iketani >> Hina
Natsuo >> Utsumi

Rui in this case is the narrator of the story and I bet she's going to end living a happy life with Natsuo after 30 chapters of drama.
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 19:27   Link #352
Diveman

I can definitely feel the GE vives from these last chapters and not precisely the "good" ones.
Old 2015-09-20, 22:12   Link #353
Malicre

Quote:
I can definitely feel the GE vives from these last chapters and not precisely the "good" ones.
did you all think that it was only going to be sunshine and rainbows?
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 08:17   Link #354
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Honestly everything that has happened up till now was expected. I just didn't think it would happen so soon, but then again this is what I expected from the author.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-25, 13:20   Link #355
Dysprosium
Banned

Man o man.. the spoilers for this week's chapter can't come sooner enough.. I'm sure majority of you have already taken a look or peek at chapter 70.
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 19:30   Link #356
Dark Mages

I loved Hina's letter which even until the end proclaims her love for him and you could see the dried tear-drop marks on the paper as proof of her anguish and unwillingness to part with him. Her hand was forced to ensure his future. It's so bloody sad, if only they were found out in his 3rd year?

It's good to see in Animesuki forum there are more fans of Hina like me compared to other forums where the majority just like Rui. I know it's gonna be a Rui ending seeing how conveniently they removed Hina from the scene and also making Hina's Ex get a divorce so that she can get back with him, while Rui has no potential partners. So that is a big clue. But I don't like it because I just loved the chapters that Hina and MC were together. They were so real and open with each other.

I especially liked Hina's resolve to stay with him despite everything and her sacrifice at the end. Even that letter was so touching how she admitted that she loves him too much to make him hate her and even if while writing the letter. He was all she could think of. I really wish Natsuo will keep his promise and can give Hina her happily ever after. But I don't think the author will go the controversial teacher-student route. Doing a Rui ending is just so much easier. I just like Hina more as a character while Rui is just too reckless.

The biggest reason I don't like a Rui ending is because she looks so much like the MC girl from Good Ending. For once I would like a different looking character to win

Last edited by Dark Mages; 2015-11-06 at 21:25.
Dark Mages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-06, 19:33   Link #357
Dark Mages

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Hoping Natsuo won't make a scene after the news of Hina transferring...
and the school she is transferring in... please oh please just don't let it be the school where the ex is
after all, what can make a long distance relationship more difficult aside from well distance is if an old paramour is in one of that place
They broke-up though so it can't be a long distance relationship. And I like you would hope for the EX to stay away but I guess we are just hoping against hope as the author would most likely settle for the easier route of pairing Hina with her Ex which would suck
Old 2015-11-06, 19:35   Link #358
Dark Mages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
She is a teacher and an Adult and began a relationship with a minor who was also her student at that time.

Even if she changed school, i can't imagine that the siciety in Japan or USA or germenay would be Ok with both of them still dating.

Both of them shoud have waited till he graduates in the first place and no one coud have said something against them.
They wanted to declare it as soon as he graduated though
Old 2015-11-06, 19:41   Link #359
Dark Mages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumo View Post
Are you smoking something? you know why Rui is the one who always talk about Natsuo and what is going on with his life?

If we look at GE Sasuga is following the same pattern.
Kurokawa >> Rui
Iketani >> Hina
Natsuo >> Utsumi

Rui in this case is the narrator of the story and I bet she's going to end living a happy life with Natsuo after 30 chapters of drama.
I don't wanna admit it but yeah you are right which is exactly why I don't want a Rui ending as that would just be a repeat of GE. Also what's there not to like about Natsuo and Hina relationship? It was amazing and yeah Rui's also cool to be there for him but what Hina and Natsuo had was two way where they both cherished each other. I just don't want it to be a rehash of GE where Iketani goes back to her Ex while Kurokawa wins. In GE I actually liked Kurokawa more than Iketani but here I like Hina more than Rui simply because of the shit she had to deal with as an Adult
Old 2015-11-06, 19:47   Link #360
Dark Mages

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Hmm?? So you paralleling Yuki and Rui despite the fact that there's no correlation whatsoever?
Of course they are so similar.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, incest, love triangle, nartsurui, romance