AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-08-09, 22:40   Link #29261
Klard
The cilvilain

I just realise Maaya Sakamoto now voice enough servants to fill all the support slots
Old 2018-08-10, 01:14   Link #29262
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Is the quest supposed to be time sensitive or something? No quest is appearing for me right now...

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 02:29   Link #29263
Kakurin
大佐

It alternates between scenario quests and free quests. I assume you haven't cleared the next scenario quest.
Old 2018-08-10, 02:39   Link #29264
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

A little annoying when I'm trying to farm mats and spend my AP before logging out but the game locks the free quests to force me to do the story quest.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2018-08-10 at 20:47.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 03:13   Link #29265
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

no i did all of them and there's still no new quest indicators on my map. I managed to make it work after checking the map one by one to do another time loop and then found out one cleared quest in one of the node, which let me do the time loop There was no indicator so it was a bit confusing

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 06:11   Link #29266
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Summer BB's Noble Phantasm:

Be Very Afraid
With Nyarlathotep data inside her as well...somehow. Wonder what reason they'll give for that. Anyway, this can't be the NP players are getting. 10% chance of NP drain does not look applicable to enemy units
Old 2018-08-10, 07:19   Link #29267
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

There's another NP section in Summer BB's entry in kazemai that doesn't have any entry. Maybe that's her actual NP for the one we will get in the gacha.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-10, 19:15   Link #29268
Azurial

Got 2 SQ left log in today got 1 SQ yolo for Jeannu......no load no lag no spark and no rainbow......hmmm a CE.....nope Jeannu appear XD
Azurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 00:00   Link #29269
Ryoshi

Question:

For each 7 day scenario quest, we're given 3 choices. And after that choice we get a CE or something, right?

Are those scenarios like the old island building one, where if we choose one option, the other 2 disappear? Or can we choose those other ones when we reach the next 7 day milestone?

Asking because I picked the Ramen one on my first try and whilst it's nice, I'm just wondering if I'll get to pick up the other ones afterwards.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 01:23   Link #29270
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurial View Post
Got 2 SQ left log in today got 1 SQ yolo for Jeannu......no load no lag no spark and no rainbow......hmmm a CE.....nope Jeannu appear XD
If there is 3 circles during the summoning animation, there is no way in hell it gonna be a CE. 3 circles = Servant, 1 circle = CE.
Old 2018-08-11, 01:31   Link #29271
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
Question:

For each 7 day scenario quest, we're given 3 choices. And after that choice we get a CE or something, right?

Are those scenarios like the old island building one, where if we choose one option, the other 2 disappear? Or can we choose those other ones when we reach the next 7 day milestone?

Asking because I picked the Ramen one on my first try and whilst it's nice, I'm just wondering if I'll get to pick up the other ones afterwards.
As far as I've understood you can get the others at the subsequent loop.
Old 2018-08-11, 03:55   Link #29272
MartianMage

This is Roma too.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 05:25   Link #29273
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
I just realise Maaya Sakamoto now voice enough servants to fill all the support slots
Possible to pull up but hard, saber, one extra, caster all are limied ssr. I'm way far away from it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post

This is Roma too.
The Hisatsu that saberfaces have passed down for generations, starting with Saber Lily.

How is this game running for you guys? Since update my game drains battery worse than ever, even charging the battery goes down while the game is running.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-11, 05:32   Link #29274
MartianMage

I don't think there's any change for me regarding battery drain.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2018-08-11, 05:33   Link #29275
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

So I tried using 3 tickets I have that I can get back in the reward ladder for Ushi. Result is NP2 Summer Jeanne.

I'm sorry.
Old 2018-08-11, 06:30   Link #29276
MartianMage

Grats on the NP2. I think summer Jeanne is a fantastic arts archer but I'm going to roll on the BB banner. Hopefully I get her.
Old 2018-08-11, 06:55   Link #29277
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
So I tried using 3 tickets I have that I can get back in the reward ladder for Ushi. Result is NP2 Summer Jeanne.

I'm sorry.
Gratz and don't be sorry about it, you didn't do this on purpose. Luck/Roll stealing is all superstition.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 09:09   Link #29278
Nazotoria maid x

Spoiler for メイヴ(セイバー) Medb Saber:
Nazotoria maid x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-12, 12:27   Link #29279
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Love is irrational

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-08-12, 20:18   Link #29280
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Progress report so I can compare my speed. I'm at 390k total points. Can't really decide if I should drop bonus Servants for 3 turn clear efficiency so it takes a while to finish nodes. And I'm reading the story since it's kinda fun. And after running out of blue Caster gems from upgrading Skadi skills, I ran out of blue Archer gems from upgrading both Archuria and Summer Jeanne. Send help.

And I haven't started on part 2 yet of summer event in NA OTL

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon