AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-09-03, 05:24   Link #29501
MartianMage

Gil solo rate up please!
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 06:18   Link #29502
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
For the last couple of days, a total of 8 10-rollers. 6 in rate-up gacha, 2 in story gacha. NP2 Squirtle, Tesla, Salieri, NP2 Chiron, NP2 Martha Ruler. This feels like compensation for failing BBthotep.

Now to look at the Zero rerun preps. Only event-related CEs left are 2 LBed Bro Team, 1 LBed Zero Kirei, 5 Kayneth. Others were burned back in the day to make room. I may need to level Diarmuid and Angry Manju, and bring Artoria AND Lancelot to max level (they were at last acension but I didnt bother to feed them more embers after that).

Édit: 1 last guess for the new Servant

Saber Diarmuid

Last edited by Sheba; 2018-09-03 at 07:49.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 08:45   Link #29503
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Well at least I can save my Quartz in this event.
Same. Not really confident at getting Broskander and Gil.
Still...Kiritsugu's targetable taunt is a nice gimmick...also Zerkalot is nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Édit: 1 last guess for the new Servant

Saber Diarmuid
Indeed, he shows up for a brief moment in E Pluribus Unum CM, and that was it...so I'm curious what he'll be like as a Saber
Old 2018-09-03, 09:15   Link #29504
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
As usual, I roll the daily free 10 roll on the FP gacha, and as usual I tap to skip the animation...except it didn't skip the whole thing.
So, I thought "Oh, it must be a Command Code that I don't have...Wait, three lines? A servant? A recent 3 star, maybe?"

Nope, it was Angry Manju...that was an omen. After that I rolled the summer pick up to get Martha.
1 10 roll and a handful of tickets later, and all I got from it were a few handy/situational CEs that I already have, and Knights in Marine CE, which I didn't have.

Looking on the (somewhat) bright side, I now have an Extra class...even if he's the self-proclaimed weakest servant

Well there's still time, I can try for Martha some other day
So if he's the weakest servant, then why is he the rarest to get of the 3-stars? Does he do anything special?
Old 2018-09-03, 09:50   Link #29505
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
So if he's the weakest servant, then why is he the rarest to get of the 3-stars? Does he do anything special?
Normally people die when they're killed, Agran... dies on 5 turn even if no one touch him. Has an impressive max NP damage of 12K even less if he's strong against. Also low stats and bad skills, curse your team with curse of debuff resistance down. And all add up he's hilarious bad.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 09:52   Link #29506
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
He is a 0-star Servant, not 3-stars. His deployment cost is that of a 2-stars tho.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 10:01   Link #29507
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
Normally people die when they're killed, Agran... dies on 5 turn even if no one touch him. Has an impressive max NP damage of 12K even less if he's strong against. Also low stats and bad skills, curse your team with curse of debuff resistance down. And all add up he's hilarious bad.
That's basically it.

His NP is very quirky. He heals himself, then self stuns for 1 turn while turning into a beast. All damage he takes on that turn is sent back multiplied by 2 (3 at NP5) as "true damage" at the end of the turn, to all enemies...but it all goes down the drain if he dies before the turn ends.
The only situations he's "handy" is when the opponent has insane Def buffs, as his NP bypasses all sorts of defenses.

You can build a team around him, but at best you'll do around 90k damage to each enemy with his NP.
Old 2018-09-03, 12:47   Link #29508
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I really hoped for Iliya rerun on JP. Because my previous tablet died I only managed to get Сhloe to NP3 there.

Unless thay add some really cool Servant, I'll just ignore FZ rerun or farm only for golden Fous.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2018-09-03 at 14:13.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 13:24   Link #29509
Mashufan

Looks like I'll keep my quartz on this one unless the added servant is very good.

Not interested in Iskander and my archer lineup is so stacked I have no need for Gil....

Regarding Angra ? He's a friend point only joke servant made stupidly rare to troll whales. Only the truely insane have him NP5, it's like the ultimate trophy
Mashufan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 13:42   Link #29510
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
I really hoped for Iliya rerun on JP. Because my previous tablet died I was only managed to get chloe to NP3 there.

Unless thay add some really cool Servant, I'll just Ignore FZ rerun or farm only for golden Fous.
I was also hoping for a Illya rerun, as I don't have Chloe, and I hear she's top tier in the list of welfare servants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashufan View Post
Regarding Angra ? He's a friend point only joke servant made stupidly rare to troll whales. Only the truely insane have him NP5, it's like the ultimate trophy
And yet, some even grail him all the way to lv100
Old 2018-09-03, 14:15   Link #29511
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I was also hoping for a Illya rerun, as I don't have Chloe, and I hear she's top tier in the list of welfare servants
She is either 2nd or 3rd best welfare and is really good in her own right being strong ST arts Archer with all around balanced skillset.
Old 2018-09-03, 16:33   Link #29512
GDB

I'd say an argument can be made for 1st best as well, given that she can be used in Tamamo/Merlin CQ teams to great effect.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-03, 16:55   Link #29513
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Only gotten to use her for a short bit in NA, but looks strong so far (besides the in-event attack boost). Chloe has pretty solid stats, good NP gain on those arts cards, crit pretty well and set right can definitely NP spam multiple times in a row.

I hope they do a re-run of that event just to see who they might add to the mix. That cast has plenty of options to add for servants.
Old 2018-09-03, 17:26   Link #29514
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

I have Chloe and really love using her NP. I can get her over 200,000 at NP5 during the event to take out Fergus in one shot.
Old 2018-09-04, 01:23   Link #29515
larethian

Quote:
She is either 2nd or 3rd best welfare and is really good in her own right being strong ST arts Archer with all around balanced skillset.
Who will be the first then in your book?

Of all the welfare servants, she's definitely one for whom I will work to get, the next one being BB.
No motivation to get Iri, and any of the Halloween or Christmas servants at all. Don't know much about Chacha, since I already stopped playing.

Jeanne alter looks interesting but also not much of a use for me. I think if you have Gawain and Tomoe, it might be fun to burn people to death hahaha, especially those with the ridiculous def buf mechanic.

Who else am I missing in terms of welfares?

edit: oh yeah, Shiki, just for ghost killing, and Eli alter ego (oops, I take back my words about halloween), and maybe Kintoki rider as well. No idea about Ryoma and Sieg.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 01:25   Link #29516
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Who will be the first then in your book?
Ridertoki probably. Even being Quick-oriented, he has more broken NP.
Old 2018-09-04, 02:39   Link #29517
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Only gotten to use her for a short bit in NA, but looks strong so far (besides the in-event attack boost). Chloe has pretty solid stats, good NP gain on those arts cards, crit pretty well and set right can definitely NP spam multiple times in a row.

I hope they do a re-run of that event just to see who they might add to the mix. That cast has plenty of options to add for servants.
Yeah, sure hoping so...they might do a re-run when the anime airs again?
And they could add Miyu as a new summon...or Shirou from Miyu's world

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Who else am I missing in terms of welfares?

edit: oh yeah, Shiki, just for ghost killing, and Eli alter ego (oops, I take back my words about halloween), and maybe Kintoki rider as well. No idea about Ryoma and Sieg.
A lot of people seems to have burned Sieg, mostly because they hated him in the anime.
But from what I hear, he's compared to Gilgamesh (not sure which) in terms of firepower? But unlike him, Sieg's skills are "selfish".

I also hear Sakamoto Ryoma is pretty decent too, just not as broken as Ridertoki.

Quote:
Ridertoki probably. Even being Quick-oriented, he has more broken NP.
Also on my wishlist of welfare servants, or event re-runs

Honestly, I think DW could put previous welfare servants in the corresponding event shop (Halloween servants on Halloween shop, Christmas servants on Christmas shop, etc).
The player would just need to grind points to get them and their ascension materials.

Funny thing I read though, is it seems there's a pattern in the Christmas welfare servants, in that they're the last boss servant from each singularity (Saber Alter, Jeanne Alter, Altera)...if this is true, we might get Santa Medea or Santa Medea Lily
Old 2018-09-04, 04:15   Link #29518
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Saber Diarmuid confirmed. SR ST Quick. I WANT HIM.

Old 2018-09-04, 04:37   Link #29519
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

He's permanent. But why does his art look so odd. Like it rotted away since the trailer two years ago And you can barely notice him in the banner since he's squished next to Iskandar.
ST Quick, removes defense buffs and chance to instakill(OC).
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-04, 05:09   Link #29520
MartianMage

Only Gil is missing in the gacha. Why DW? =/
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon