AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-01-17, 13:07   Link #261
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
@Kourin: Thanks for all the input

I'm writing Diary entries right now during my lunch break. Hopefully I will be able to proof and update my fic before too late tonight.

edit: I win!

edit2: Fate is winning The favorite character poll*shock!*. Also, diary entries are done. there are only three but they're long and offer deeper inputs on what's going on. I may add short ones as I proofread but not sure.

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-01-17 at 13:55.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 13:58   Link #262
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Vote for your fave character in SbtB
http://snappoll.com/poll/245211.php
I love Precia but I vote Fate (sorry, it's by far, my favorite character XD)

I'm waiting for the next chapter *___* but I read it (only) Tomorrow morning T.T
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 20:42   Link #263
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Send a message via MSN to Krinen Send a message via Yahoo to Krinen
Aww. Still the only one to vote Arisa...
We don't see enough of her!
Krinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 21:09   Link #264
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Saved by the Bell VII

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3991951/7/

Wow, this one was long, pushing 10,000 words. I hope that makes up for the 3 day delay in updating >.< This chapter dedicated to Mercurian Angel ^^
Old 2008-01-17, 21:22   Link #265
Riddly
It can't be...

Quote:
Saved by the Bell VII

Wow, this one was long, pushing 10,000 words. I hope that makes up for the 3 day delay in updating >.< This chapter dedicated to Mercurian Angel ^^
Almost 10,000 words...? That's a bunch of awesome. I'm glad to see you're enjoying it enough to write that much for this chapter.
Riddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 21:39   Link #266
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
My stories are kind of like a flash in the pan. Big when they hit and then they kinda fade away. Now the summer blockbusters. Oh man, those are the ones people just keep talking about
Well, yes and no.

Most people can name the well-loved summer movies...but it's kinda hard to name others...

Example: Most people from summer '07 remember that the last PotC movie came out then, but how many remember the Ghost Rider movie?

Quote:
I think "Nyan" is the correct kitty sound. but "Nya" is the more commonly used one.

I thought it was a meow too...
It is - but just "Nya" makes for better usage when annoyed:

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Like That.

Quote:
[edit]: Yes, I play. I have a level 70 Grand Marshal rogue (also rival, challenger, justicar, gladiator) and my current character is a level 70 restro shaman. World of Warcraft = my life lol
Sorry, should have been more specific: Do you play RO?

Quote:
Precia...Hooooboy. Can't deny that one at all XD! She's too perky, too lively, too out spoken, and a lot of other "too" 's as well lol. I'll have to say here that I.... well, I used "author's privileges in an Alternate Universe" to shape her up. How did I get her personality? My aunt hahaha. My aunt is just like Precia in this story. I think Fate really needs a good mother and since I had the chance.... I'm making up for all those bad things I wrote about Fate with this story XD! (actually no, I'm embarrassing 10 years off Fate's life )
Do keep in mind what Alicia said during A's:

"She was too kind...and that was why she broke..."

Or something like that...
Reiji Tabibito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 22:48   Link #267
Riddly
It can't be...

Quote:
Saved by the Bell VII

Whew, finished reading. The length was great! Now you have me spoiled. I personally liked their phone call conversation, and the other random day by day events put in. It makes it flow nicely, and adds more detail to their lives.

Spoiler for embarrassing!:

I also love the details you add to things. Nanoha carving little items that reflect on their relationship into the cake was cute. The diary entries were also full of win again.
Old 2008-01-17, 23:00   Link #268
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddly View Post
Whew, finished reading. The length was great! Now you have me spoiled. I personally liked their phone call conversation, and the other random day by day events put in. It makes it flow nicely, and adds more detail to their lives.

Spoiler for embarrassing!:

I also love the details you add to things. Nanoha carving little items that reflect on their relationship into the cake was cute. The diary entries were also full of win again.
XD thank you. The phone call was something I was worried about, since it was just filler. I left it in because I liked it. I was just worried if people would get bored reading it or not >.<
Spoiler for Embarrassing x2:
Old 2008-01-17, 23:13   Link #269
Riddly
It can't be...

Quote:
XD thank you. The phone call was something I was worried about, since it was just filler. I left it in because I liked it. I was just worried if people would get bored reading it or not >.<
Spoiler for Embarrassing x2:
Well, it was enjoyable filler.

My favorite part was probably when:

Spoiler for Top secret, but not really:
Old 2008-01-17, 23:38   Link #270
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
@ Reiji Tabibito: Satashi plays World of Warcraft! It even says so in the quote LOL

@ Satashi: Wow...that's all I can say...wow...
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-17, 23:42   Link #271
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

@Riddly: I'm happy you liked it so much ^_^ I was worried about the chapter as a whole but now I'm really happy myself ^^

@ghazghkull: you liked it that much? @_@ *flattered*

@Reiji Tabibito: I also played RO for a long time. on the official server I had an 87 Monk and a 93 Priestess. Co-founder of "Guardians of POING" guild, we sold our services to protect a castle during WoE for 1 mil Zenny :3

*yawns* well, time to sleep. I'll start on chapter VIII tomorrow. Saturday I plan on updating archives with more people from the OC thread. Going to start sending PMs shortly.

I've experiments to run, there is research to be done, on Fate's Diary entries. XD XD
Old 2008-01-18, 00:03   Link #272
mercurianangel
What to doodle next?
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to mercurianangel Send a message via MSN to mercurianangel
Quote:
Saved by the Bell VII

You know this already, but
*squeeeeee*

~ DA ~ ~ LJ ~
mercurianangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 04:13   Link #273
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
@ghazghkull: you liked it that much? @_@ *flattered*
Course I liked it. Utterly fluffy it was. Plus, now it's a turning point in Nanoha's and Fate's relationship, in the sense that because Nanoha's going to be busier, now with tennis team, and her new job, they don't get to hang around as much, which leaves Nanoha opened to be approached by a guy who might have a thing for her and make his move, unaware there's someone else who's also vying for her heart.

So yeah, I like it. This gives Fate the more reason to fight for Nanoha's heart ^^ It's adds a really nice flair and flavour to it, wouldn't you agree?

Cheers ^^ Ja ne
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 04:46   Link #274
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
Saved by the Bell VII

Another great chapter ^^ the relationship between Nanoha and Fate become really interesting.
And "The talk" with Precia ... XD! No comment. XD!
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 05:24   Link #275
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

ah Satashi, SBtB is made of wonders and win! I shouldn't be getting nose bleeds from a pg13 rated fanfic, this Isn't natural.
Old 2008-01-18, 08:37   Link #276
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Course I liked it. Utterly fluffy it was. Plus, now it's a turning point in Nanoha's and Fate's relationship, in the sense that because Nanoha's going to be busier, now with tennis team, and her new job, they don't get to hang around as much, which leaves Nanoha opened to be approached by a guy who might have a thing for her and make his move, unaware there's someone else who's also vying for her heart.

So yeah, I like it. This gives Fate the more reason to fight for Nanoha's heart ^^ It's adds a really nice flair and flavour to it, wouldn't you agree?

Cheers ^^ Ja ne
*flails* get out of my head!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirika-chan View Post
Another great chapter ^^ the relationship between Nanoha and Fate become really interesting.
And "The talk" with Precia ... XD! No comment. XD!
XD poor Fate ^^ she can never win can she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
ah Satashi, SBtB is made of wonders and win! I shouldn't be getting nose bleeds from a pg13 rated fanfic, this Isn't natural.
It's rated "T" for teen! as in.....17? @_@ bad nosebleeds! bad!

[edit]: Wow, Fate is leading fave character with a staggering 18 votes! In second place is Precia with........3? @_@
Old 2008-01-18, 10:51   Link #277
Sam the Onion
Fading in-between

Here to update little bit.

Fic nearing completition. 2 chapters and epilogue till finish. Expecting to be finished at 90k words. But that doesn't include the fact that I want to rewrite the beginning of the story.

This is my first time writing seriously something so after 70k words you can expect anyone to improve at some level, I will just transfer everything learned to the beginning too.

Quote:
Saved by the Bell VII

I must have missed something in basic child education First time hearing about a talk like that I had no idea what talk this was about before I actually read the fic

Well I've been pretty careful

Spoiler for Sploilerz:
Sam the Onion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 11:13   Link #278
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
Here to update little bit.

Fic nearing completition. 2 chapters and epilogue till finish. Expecting to be finished at 90k words. But that doesn't include the fact that I want to rewrite the beginning of the story.

This is my first time writing seriously something so after 70k words you can expect anyone to improve at some level, I will just transfer everything learned to the beginning too.

I must have missed something in basic child education First time hearing about a talk like that I had no idea what talk this was about before I actually read the fic

Well I've been pretty careful

Spoiler for Sploilerz:
Definetly the talk is every teen's nightmare You're lucky you never had to go through it. I was submitted to it when I was 14 >.< Poor Nanoha, though, he talk was "elightening" , which means she learned things lol. The question that she asked her mom was originally in the story but I took it out at the last moment XP
Spoiler for spoilerz answered:
Old 2008-01-18, 11:31   Link #279
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
I'm back, and well...
Quote:
You could have at least bought me batteries too!
I laughed... this type of dialouge is why I like this story. Also, Happy Fate is fun, Great story, and a nic e counter to the Nanoha centric nature of the last few stories
Ryand-Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-18, 11:44   Link #280
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Har. I never got "the talk". *Wins*
Well today is my day to plan out my weekend of writing... Time to found like some white sticker or something or white-out and write 'Arc-en-Ciel' on my journal... I'd like to include 'Ashes unto Dust' but I dunno how to write that in katakana.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha