AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2009-11-25, 06:56   Link #61
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiki Nanaya View Post
I think that the most hardest one and perhaps interesting to see is if Touma can make Shirai Kuroko fall for him. Wouldn't that be interesting? That would be one hell of challenge lol. Especially since Kuroko treats him as a love rival for Misaka. The reason why I thought this was interesting, because I have seen lots of male harem leads with different type of girls in his harem, but I have yet to see one with a really hardcore yuri girl (like Kuroko) being converted into part of the harem. I just thought that besides from Misaka-imouto being a rival to Mikoto, imagine if the obsessed Kuroko would fall for the guy. I can just imagine her stalking him all day lol.

Also I do believe that there is a possibility, well because of Touma's strong sense of justice which of course Kuroko admires, which is why she loves her onee-sama. So if Kuroko would see Touma saving someone or in action, especially if Touma is the one to save her, then that flag will raise. I can just imagine Kuroko actually having a better chance than Misaka because she is way too forward and persistent.
First > <
its a 100% sure. That the level of difficulty to trigger the flag for kuroko is off the scale and it sure will be interesting. IT WILL FLIP INDEX UPSIDE DOWN

I can't imagine kuroko falling in love with touma and touma wouldn't end up going out with kuroko for the end of the day or maybe it wouldn't even last for an day or hour. That it will end with a date and touma going out with kuroko.....

I imagine him dying from the torture of kuroko........ the mental damage kuroko can inflict on touma wouldn't be repaired by frog faced.

And lastly even if kuroko did see touma in his knight mode. I doubt that it will make kuroko's heart beat any faster. Believe me that every cell in her body is shouting............

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Not my superiors. The whole office was looking at me when I played it from my Ipod as a test.

................. I salute your courage my nakama
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 00:46   Link #62
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
First > <
its a 100% sure. That the level of difficulty to trigger the flag for kuroko is off the scale and it sure will be interesting. IT WILL FLIP INDEX UPSIDE DOWN

I can't imagine kuroko falling in love with touma and touma wouldn't end up going out with kuroko for the end of the day or maybe it wouldn't even last for an day or hour. That it will end with a date and touma going out with kuroko.....

I imagine him dying from the torture of kuroko........ the mental damage kuroko can inflict on touma wouldn't be repaired by frog faced.

And lastly even if kuroko did see touma in his knight mode. I doubt that it will make kuroko's heart beat any faster. Believe me that every cell in her body is shouting............

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

................. I salute your courage my nakama
After reading the latest translated novel chapters I do have to say that there's more potential to Kuroko/Touma than one would likely have thought otherwise...
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 02:16   Link #63
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
After reading the latest translated novel chapters I do have to say that there's more potential to Kuroko/Touma than one would likely have thought otherwise...
The novel keeps giving me conflicting reasons as to whether I should actually read it. I like it that Mikoto gets more coverage later on, but harems seriously turn me off.

So I'm hoping Kuroko/Touma never happens, and Kuroko only happens to like some other guy, if she manages to do a 180 on her sexual orientation.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-26, 05:33   Link #64
tsunade666

Don't worry kuroko and touma pairing wouldn't happen and if it did happen then its the end of the to aru verse.

And believe me it doesn't center on the harem or rather the action will make you forget that their is harem to begin with and touma doesn't like any girl in particular.
Old 2009-11-29, 01:11   Link #65
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Don't worry kuroko and touma pairing wouldn't happen and if it did happen then its the end of the to aru verse.

And believe me it doesn't center on the harem or rather the action will make you forget that their is harem to begin with and touma doesn't like any girl in particular.
Well, it would be a breath of fresh air storywise if that ever did happen as an official pairing (Kuroko/Touma).
aldw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 02:49   Link #66
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Kuroko/Touma= the universe was just divided by zero...

anyways, Kuroko is one of those I have mixed feelings about. She's not that bad of a character... but once she goes into "must seduce Onee-sama at all costs" mode (which is about 80~95% of the time), then I want someone to find a sniper and take her out before she uses her power. This is probably because A) I'm one of the few guys that actually is against yuri and B) I'm a MisakaxTouma fan all the way

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-29, 03:31   Link #67
tsunade666

...................I'M A ALL LOVE LOVE YURI FAN THOUGH I LIKE TOUMA AND MIKOTO PAIRING! BUT I LIKE MOST IS ITSUWA

kuroko isn't really all that bad and her potential fighting is high. Like in the latest episode in railgun we just see some of her awesome moves but the same time we just also saw another of her weird antics with the stripper lady....... I love to see saten doing kuroko's stuff
Old 2009-12-01, 16:27   Link #68
HyperCube

The way in which Kuroko talks is absolutely lovely!

i want to meet the voice actress 8D
HyperCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 20:40   Link #69
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

I used to like Misaka a bit when I saw Index, but after watching Railgun, Kuroko is the number one most entertaining and hilarious character in the anime. The reason is because her character is so exaggerated and extreme. It's a trip watching Kuroko doing her yuri antics and let's also not forget it's also because of the seiyu voicing for Kuroko.

Miss Satomi ARAI is one of my favorite seiyu's.
Old 2009-12-01, 21:12   Link #70
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

. . .

So anyway, an interesting thought popped into my head while daydreaming.

Could Kuroko beat Accelerator? She has the ability to teleport objects directly into and between other objects, so she should be able to kill/defeat Accelerator if she actually tried, right? Not that we've been given many details about it, but teleportation is generally instantaneous, so there's nothing for Accelerator, or anyone else, to counter once she gets a chance to actually do it.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-01, 21:57   Link #71
BlueDo

It's debatable.
Accelerator's reflect is constant, not instantaneous. Reaction speed is not a question here.

From context of what goes into calculating teleport, one would guess that it involves sending an object through the 11th dimension. (whatever that means...)
That is considered a vector, and therefore is within Accelerator's barrier.
I'm sure Accelerator has studied a lot of things to update his AIM field, so that he won't be hurt by anything.
All the things that he's been hurt with and in the future (except for the bullet... ) are things he's never encountered yet. Exception is Suffocation and it can't be helped.

Anyways, from knowing the novel events
Spoiler for verdict:

Last edited by BlueDo; 2009-12-01 at 22:09.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 00:10   Link #72
Avegaille

Kuroko ... asdfjkl;

Yes, she's actually the first lesbian psycho perverted character that I actually like... and approve of... well, I suppose the good points she has is what makes her likeable for me... her name does say it all... XD

Seeing her more in Railgun actually made me appreciate her more... yep. 8D Her seiyuu says so otherwise, I like it... 8D
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 07:27   Link #73
tsunade666

8D? What's 8D?

And for kuroko's teleportation. She can't teleport it directly inside the body of the enemy. Just imagining the complexity of the body of the person is hard and calculating its every bit is extremely hard. The only reason Kuroko can teleport those mirror on the pillar is its only made of stone and no other hard to imagine and calculate substance is in their.
Old 2009-12-02, 08:22   Link #74
Avegaille

It's an emoticon my dear... sort of like :P, XD, D: xP, xD;; etc... imagine it as someone beeing geeky, yep... 8D

Yeah, I don't think Kuroko can match up against Accelerator, otherwise, she'd be a Level 5 herself... *flees*
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 08:31   Link #75
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

If she were prepared to murder, there's no reason why she couldn't kill him in a single move. She's demonstrated an ability to replace things, to switch them about: in the manga, she replaced structural supports with windows. She's a vectorless teleporter.

Replacing his heart with a chunk of concrete, or tree, or anything else around, is firmly in the scope of her demonstrated powers. The only limit would be her willingness to believe she could.

Some powers just don't compare to others in context.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 13:30   Link #76
tsunade666

huh............. but the part of concrete isn't as detailed as the heart. And as for power level she is even weaker than the other teleporter. She is not that all great and she can max teleport 2 objects at once and also she can't teleport : replace complicated things.
Old 2009-12-02, 16:25   Link #77
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
If she were prepared to murder, there's no reason why she couldn't kill him in a single move. She's demonstrated an ability to replace things, to switch them about: in the manga, she replaced structural supports with windows. She's a vectorless teleporter.

Replacing his heart with a chunk of concrete, or tree, or anything else around, is firmly in the scope of her demonstrated powers. The only limit would be her willingness to believe she could.

Some powers just don't compare to others in context.
She doesn't even need to replace the heart. It'd suck enough to have a really sharp foreign object appear inside the abdominal cavity or esophagus.

The problem is her level of accuracy as a Level 4 can pinpoint that little area. As we can see in the power exam during the first episode of Railgun, her accuracy is decidedly not close enough to hit within an area the size of one person. Additionally, none of her teleportation efforts really stress accuracy - she takes people places or slam them into the ground. It's not surgery.

Last edited by Claies; 2009-12-02 at 16:39.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 16:46   Link #78
Yufankun

Kuroko's teleport has already been stated to go through the 11th dimension. Thus items teleported do have a vector and are reflected by Accelerator's AIM. Yeah I know it may sound stupid but that's how it works. Believe it's also been stated that Kuroko cannot teleport parts of objects, only whole ones, so she couldn't teleport his heart out. Even if she could, she'd have to touch him first. If she tried to touch him his AIM would kick in and would mean he has ample opportunity to just end her life right there.

Spoiler for novel events:
Yufankun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 17:12   Link #79
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

11th dimension? o.O

Is that some shit they made up just for the to aru universe? >_> If so, then it sounds like they were just looking for an excuse to make Accelerator unbeatable. <_<

Decided to google it before actually posting . . . and it still sounds like some bs just to make Accelerator unbeatable. >_> But I can accept that . . .
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-02, 18:03   Link #80
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
11th dimension? o.O

Is that some shit they made up just for the to aru universe? >_> If so, then it sounds like they were just looking for an excuse to make Accelerator unbeatable. <_<

Decided to google it before actually posting . . . and it still sounds like some bs just to make Accelerator unbeatable. >_> But I can accept that . . .
Not really, the 11th dimension was stated before Accelerator vs "misterious teleporter" and not only for them.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote