AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-05, 02:14   Link #1
epyon96

Sexy no Jutsu against Oro?

Would it work? Could Naruto could've beat Oro during the chuunin exam with that? :P Or is Orochiamuru completely not sex-driven like sasuke?

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 02:45   Link #2
Gekkou Karasu
Crow

Send a message via ICQ to Gekkou Karasu
Orochimaru is so metro sexual... it wouldn´t work XD *lol*
Gekkou Karasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 03:05   Link #3
CoolMofo

metrosexual, doesn't that just mean men who are well dressed or fashionable? lol *not sure*

I can imagine all the MJ references people are going to bring up. Anyhow, it seems that being male or female makes no difference to him and he doesn't seem interested at either sex ..but then there's the first time he meets Anko after abandoning her and how he teases her. Might not really mean anything but if he's ever been driven sexually or even presently he is, it's likely to be some twisted form of it. ie obsession for ideal bodies.

Sasuke has a few years before he realizes hormones can really change a person. He has potential, quite a few girls think of him as a bishonen afterall.

In terms of age, Oro should be past his sexual peak and on top of that he's so messed up so I don't think it'll work. Still, I'd like to see Sexy no Jutsu used on every badass or serious character in Naruto even if it doesn't work. It'd make a good filler ep.
CoolMofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 03:22   Link #4
Trin
Sasumi ownz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolMofo
metrosexual, doesn't that just mean men who are well dressed or fashionable? lol *not sure*

I can imagine all the MJ references people are going to bring up. Anyhow, it seems that being male or female makes no difference to him and he doesn't seem interested at either sex ..but then there's the first time he meets Anko after abandoning her and how he teases her. Might not really mean anything but if he's ever been driven sexually or even presently he is, it's likely to be some twisted form of it. ie obsession for ideal bodies.

Sasuke has a few years before he realizes hormones can really change a person. He has potential, quite a few girls think of him as a bishonen afterall.

In terms of age, Oro should be past his sexual peak and on top of that he's so messed up so I don't think it'll work. Still, I'd like to see Sexy no Jutsu used on every badass or serious character in Naruto even if it doesn't work. It'd make a good filler ep.
metrosexual?? i like it but i don't know what it means...

so what's MJ? someone enlighten me.

i seriously doubt that oiroke-no-jutsu would have any effect on orochimaru except for maybe causing him to die laughing. besides, i think he's more into sasuke...
Trin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 03:33   Link #5
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gekkou Karasu
Orochimaru is so metro sexual... it wouldn´t work XD *lol*
Huh? Metro Sexual just means he's properly groomed as in willing to get manicures to help his nails something like that. Just think of it as the white collar workers vs blue collar workers. or Truckers vs Benz drivers. Doesn't mean he's gay. Homosexual is the word you're looking for.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 05:17   Link #6
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Huh? Metro Sexual just means he's properly groomed as in willing to get manicures to help his nails something like that. Just think of it as the white collar workers vs blue collar workers. or Truckers vs Benz drivers. Doesn't mean he's gay. Homosexual is the word you're looking for.
... or even transexual. Metrosexual is a word they made up for men who have some of the habits stereotypical gay men have ... like if the queer eye for the straight guy crew decided to have you in the next episode but couldn't find anything to 'fix' ... you're a metro ...

being a 50+ male and swatting bodies with a little girl puts you in a category beyond anything the current vocabulary can offer...
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 11:15   Link #7
Youko
Evil Monkey

Send a message via AIM to Youko
Anyone see that metrosexual south park epside? Funny. /offtopic.

Maybe if he turned into a sasuke look like it would work. Other than that, I think Oro would be uneffected.
Youko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 16:52   Link #8
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96
Would it work? Could Naruto could've beat Oro during the chuunin exam with that? :P Or is Orochiamuru completely not sex-driven like sasuke?

EPYON
Yeah...it wouldn't work. Not because he's gay, but because sexy no jutsu is an ongoing joke and wouldn't be used in such a serious situation like that.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 16:55   Link #9
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96

EPYON
I would think Naruto is more Sex Driven then Sasuke.

Naruto wants girls to like him, he peeps around sometimes. And he's willing to turn into a naked girl in public.
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 16:56   Link #10
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

well not that one could call it "sexy no jutsu" however perhaps if Naruto would turn into say a hundred Uchiha looking chicks (with working Sharingans) , now... perhaps Oro would noticed
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 21:20   Link #11
Trin
Sasumi ownz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathyfinder
well not that one could call it "sexy no jutsu" however perhaps if Naruto would turn into say a hundred Uchiha looking chicks (with working Sharingans) , now... perhaps Oro would noticed
lol, he'd probably faint standing up (i love it when anime characters do that). then die from major hemhorraging (can't spell )
Trin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 22:01   Link #12
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Bleh, he's too dark of a person to even be attracted to anyone of the oppisite sex. Seksi no jutsu only worked on the people it did cause they are open or closet pervs and actually have some kinda light and happiness to their lives that gives them spare room in their heads to appriciate a hot nekkid chick who has clouds strategically positioned over her goodies. Oh yea
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 22:14   Link #13
Goukamaru
Super-Pervert!

Hmmm.... well, looking at what the Sexy-No-Jutsu did to the Hokage.... It may just work, if not then the kage bunshin/sexy-no-jutsu would (Harem technique?)

Just a thought
Goukamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 23:25   Link #14
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
if naruto does sexy no jutsu.. he probably get rape literaly...
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-05, 23:58   Link #15
nak
Squishy

Send a message via AIM to nak
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH
if naruto does sexy no jutsu.. he probably get rape literaly...
you mean by Oro?? AH! CHILD MOLESTATION! O.O

jk...or am i..
nak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-06, 01:39   Link #16
grahf

Considering that at the time, Oro was in the body of a woman, but with the social label of a male, I seriously doubt he has any kind of real sex drive.

Let's just say he's "confused".

That, plus he seems to be some weird snake thing type person, so he might not have ever been attracted to humans at all, except as a way to gain power.
grahf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-06, 09:21   Link #17
Whisper

If Naruto uses his sexy no jutsu against Oro he should change in a Sasuke in bathing pants and play with his nibble that will turn oro on i guess.... and then Harem technique and hes gone for sure
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-06, 12:37   Link #18
Besa
[ЀÅÐ]

Send a message via MSN to Besa
Hey maybe Orochimaru knows the sexy no jutsu and use it on Naruto!XD
Besa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-06, 15:14   Link #19
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Maybe Naruto won't do Sexy no jutsu ever again..
Old 2004-03-06, 21:15   Link #20
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

well I see Jojostar has his decent ava back..... having that other one sensored was like so stupid as it isn't like anyone is unaware of what is there anymore!

A guy like ORO would have the ability to use some sort of Jutsu to satisfy himself somehow.....so again unless Naruto would turn into say a lot of sharingan style nin chicks, Oro wouldn't even care or notice
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote