AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Accel World

Notices

Old 2015-10-13, 01:54   Link #41
c933103
FTNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkone45 View Post
I'm not sure about that, during the spring event strike the blood VA Risa Taneda said, that the production of the OVA was not done and voice acting was still early,but told fans to,look forward to the OVA so I doubt Accel world is going through,an OVA given that Mikki said this would add,new characters,and I doubt an OVA has time to show off all the characters since that would be pretty rushed.
for the final arc thing do you have a link to this ? I would like to see since we are 2015 and things could have change by that time,plus this something ANN should had report on what the Voice actress said since that counts as news rather then hearing this from second hand info
1. STB's OVA is an two-parter and it was 3/4 years before first volume release.

You can always check the live stream of DengekiFallFes's stage stream to check. should be around 6 hours 5x minutes into the stream.

It is not that it must be OVA but that is the best bet.

2.For the final arc thing it is not reported by any media since it is not commercial event. It was noted by event participants. Note: someone one auctioned the paper that is believed to have the info on it http://112.124.1.136/index.php/Index...170999264.html but image attached is too blur to read anything out of it.

Last edited by c933103; 2015-10-13 at 02:34.
c933103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 21:28   Link #42
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by c933103 View Post
1. STB's OVA is an two-parter and it was 3/4 years before first volume release.

You can always check the live stream of DengekiFallFes's stage stream to check. should be around 6 hours 5x minutes into the stream.

It is not that it must be OVA but that is the best bet.

2.For the final arc thing it is not reported by any media since it is not commercial event. It was noted by event participants. Note: someone one auctioned the paper that is believed to have the info on it http://112.124.1.136/index.php/Index...170999264.html but image attached is too blur to read anything out of it.
could you tell us what the interview says ?

新作「AW」
・小説最新刊より未来の話
・できる限り多くのキャラクターに見せ場を作って、彼らの戦うシーンを描きたい
・新キャラクターは主人公というより物語にきっかけを与える平均的なプレイヤー
・三年ぶりにアフレコに立ち会ったが三澤さんは今回は安定感があってすごかった
darkone45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 22:10   Link #43
beyonddestiny

Quote:
could you tell us what the interview says ?

新作「AW」
・小説最新刊より未来の話
- Rather than a new edition or volume of the light novels, its a story of the future.
- As much as possible, many characters will create the highlight of the story since the author wants to depict their battle scenes.
- Rather than have the new characters as the protagonists, the story gives a chance to the normal players.
- Sachiwa (KYH voice actor), who was present in the 3 previous years of post-recording, feels at ease this time around.

The translation isn't too great and I'm not entirely certain about the last part. Apologies.
beyonddestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 22:19   Link #44
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddestiny View Post
- Rather than a new edition or volume of the light novels, its a story of the future.
- As many new characters as possible will be created since the author wants to depict their battle scenes.
- Rather than have the new characters as the protagonists, the story gives a chance to the normal players.
- Sachiwa (KYH voice actor), who was present in the 3 previous years of post-recording, feels at ease this time around.

The translation isn't too great and I'm not entirely certain about the last part. Apologies.
its okay you did a kick ass job but whats this bite about ?

the new characters as the protagonists ? I'm kinda confused also

- As many new characters as possible will be created ? how will this work if this an OVA ? and do new characters mean new waifu MOE
Old 2015-10-13, 22:23   Link #45
beyonddestiny

Quote:
its okay you did a kick ass job but whats this bite about ?

the new characters as the protagonists ? I'm kinda confused also

- As many new characters as possible will be created ? how will this work if this an OVA ? and do new characters mean new waifu MOE
Apologies. The part about the new characters is false - I revised the translation, so please check it. (It is merely that many characters will be part of the highlight of the story since the author wants to show them fight & all).

The new characters WILL NOT be the protagonists. The returning cast is likely what they are talking about, when they say 平均的のプレーヤ (literal translation is "average" or "normal" players, but this probably refers to the original cast).
Old 2015-10-13, 22:27   Link #46
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Apparent Interview details from Kawahara
新作「AW」
・小説最新刊より未来の話

Ads are NSFW: http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/71067
> Infinite Burst story related to latest volume
> Kawahara intended to do a climatic fighting scene with characters as much as possible
> The new character is an average player of Brain Burst, which intended to re-introduce AW (since by this point, Haru is not an average player anymore).
> Three years after recording, Misawa-san this time is at ease and perform amazingly.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 22:29   Link #47
darkone45

Quote:
Apologies. The part about the new characters is false - I revised the translation, so please check it. (It is merely that many characters will be part of the highlight of the story since the author wants to show them fight & all).

The new characters WILL NOT be the protagonists. The returning cast is likely what they are talking about, when they say 平均的のプレーヤ (literal translation is "average" or "normal" players, but this probably refers to the original cast).
Oh okay my bad I got hyped a little to soon how embarrassing but what dose he mean that kuroyukihime VA is more at ease now ?
Old 2015-10-13, 22:31   Link #48
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
> Infinite Burst story related to latest volume
> Kawahara intended to do a climatic fighting scene with characters as much as possible
> The new character is an average player of Brain Burst, which intended to re-introduce AW (since by this point, Haru is not an average player anymore).
> Three years after recording, Misawa-san this time is at ease and perform amazingly.
okay this makes a little more sense now so its one new character that kinda sucks also this 100% not for anime watchers I hope there is a season 2 after this since it feels like Kawahara is saying FUCK YOU to his fanbase of AW I hope that not the case We would feel betrayed and that a feeling none of us want to have

Last edited by darkone45; 2015-10-13 at 22:41.
Old 2015-10-13, 22:36   Link #49
beyonddestiny

Quote:
snip
Well, looks like I've made some major errors in my translation. Thanks for cleaning after my shitty job.
Old 2015-10-13, 22:45   Link #50
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
but what dose he mean that kuroyukihime VA is more at ease now ?
I'm pretty sure what Kawahara means is about how she's doing her role since Sachika Misawa is still a newcomer three years ago and Kuroyukihime is her first major role.

Quote:
Well, looks like I've made some major errors in my translation. Thanks for cleaning after my shitty job.
You're welcome.

Quote:
okay this makes a little more sense now so its one new character that kinda sucks also this 100% not for anime watchers I hope there is a season 2 after this since it feels like Kawahara is saying FUCK YOU to his fanbase of AW I hope that not the case We would feel betrayed and that a feeling none of us want to have
I think what Kawahara tried to do is make people excited for every characters that haven't made appearance in anime; means he's creating story that aiming for second season of AW as well as additional story for the latest arc of LN.
Old 2015-10-13, 22:52   Link #51
darkone45

Quote:
I'm pretty sure what Kawahara means is about how she's doing her role since Sachika Misawa is still a newcomer three years ago and Kuroyukihime is her first major role.

You're welcome.

I think what Kawahara tried to do is trying to make people excited for every characters that haven't made appearance in anime; means he's also aiming for second season.
ah I see that good then I'm more hyped now,but an average player ? when I read your translation Kawahara said something about this new character being an average,player I hope it not a skinny,version of Haruyuki just to cave in to those haters
Old 2015-10-13, 23:08   Link #52
beyonddestiny

Now that I think about it (not to nitpick or anything), but doesn't 小説最新刊より未来の話 refer to the "future work" instead of the latest volume? Hm.
Old 2015-10-13, 23:35   Link #53
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Now that I think about it (not to nitpick or anything), but doesn't 小説最新刊より未来の話 refer to the "future work" instead of the latest volume? Hm.
It's true 未来の話 refer to future work but there's 小説最新刊 that refer to novel latest issue.

The correct translation would be among "taking place after novel latest issue", but since we didn't have confirmation if the story take place at some time on future issue (e.g. chapter 1.5 or chapter 3.25, kinda like that), or locate between latest and future issue (serve as bridge for both), I'm going with "related to latest issue" for open-interpretation.

^^;
Old 2015-10-13, 23:46   Link #54
judasmartel
*Author

I think an average player as a new character would be good, but it would be much better if he/she ends up being Haru's protege. I want to see Haru handle that kind of thing KYH does for him.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 23:52   Link #55
beyonddestiny

Quote:
It's true 未来の話 refer to future work but there's 小説最新刊 that refer to novel latest issue.

The correct translation would be among "taking place after novel latest issue", but since we didn't have confirmation if the story take place at some time on future issue (e.g. chapter 1.5 or chapter 3.25, kinda like that), or locate between latest and future issue (serve as bridge for both), I'm going with "related to latest issue" for open-interpretation.

^^;
Fair enough. I thought the より in the sentence wanted to suggest that it was a new work rather than the newest novel, but I guess your interpretation also makes sense.
Old 2015-10-14, 00:01   Link #56
darkone45

Quote:

^^;
in other words this series has to go through 3 trails

1 the new vol has to sell really high numbers
2 blu ray has to sell really high numbers
3 infinite burst has to sells really high numbers

this doesn't sound easy but lets make this season 2 happen
Old 2015-10-14, 00:14   Link #57
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
in other words this series has to go through 3 trails

1 the new vol has to sell really high numbers
2 blu ray has to sell really high numbers
3 infinite burst has to sells really high numbers

this doesn't sound easy but lets make this season 2 happen
#1 and #2 are achievable, but they need to get the timing right to get #3.

I don't think Infinite Burst would sell really high numbers right now as people are still in Love Live Moe-Moe hangover mode.

Let's make AW Season 2 happen, guys!
Old 2015-10-14, 00:17   Link #58
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
#1 and #2 are achievable, but they need to get the timing right to get #3.

I don't think Infinite Burst would sell really high numbers right now as people are still in Love Live Moe-Moe hangover mode.

Let's make AW Season 2 happen, guys!
but don't we have Moe-Moe too we can use that to our advantage
Old 2015-10-14, 00:53   Link #59
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
but don't we have Moe-Moe too we can use that to our advantage
If Haru's harem was our main calling card, I guess we can crack the Love Live hangover, but even then, people would rather have SAO 3 than an AW OVA anyway.

And it shows in the sheer number of people trying to connect Kirito to everything AW (KYH, BB, what the f**k else?)

Last edited by judasmartel; 2015-10-14 at 01:06.
Old 2015-10-14, 01:18   Link #60
darkone45

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
If Haru's harem was our main calling card, I guess we can crack the Love Live hangover, but even then, people would rather have SAO 3 than an AW OVA anyway.

And it shows in the sheer number of people trying to connect Kirito to everything AW (KYH, BB, what the f**k else?)
I actually made a deal to myself if we could get a second season of Accel world I would watch both SAO and love live for the first time