AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-07-10, 08:58   Link #61
Tenzen12

Just spent 14k resources, 10 cores and 50 contracts for MP5 lol.
Old 2018-07-10, 11:47   Link #62
Skulkraken

The odds of getting a shotgun out of the upper tiers of heavy production is probably lower than the cheapest tier. A big chunk of the available shotguns are only 3*, after all.

*silently hides the three shotguns pulled from the first ten heavy production runs*
Old 2018-07-10, 11:50   Link #63
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Before Operation Cube begins, I hope to get KSG since she's voiced by Shizuka Itou.
Old 2018-07-10, 11:58   Link #64
Tenzen12

After that first fiasko I will probably just go with low tier production and aim for Type 97, if I get something better (like Kuro), I am not gonna complain.
Old 2018-07-12, 05:20   Link #65
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Prepare to save your tokens next week as there's gonna be swimsuit skins.
Old 2018-07-12, 09:07   Link #66
Tenzen12

Do we know for who?

Edit: Oh I see NTW-20 and Garand huh. Well Garand is my source of cores only and I never got NTW, would still roll for it if I get raifu in future
Old 2018-07-13, 01:25   Link #67
Skulkraken

Two more swimsuits revealed: Type 95 and Five-Seven. Type 95’s swimsuit will be available in the shop.
Old 2018-07-13, 07:32   Link #68
Tenzen12

Oh so In the end got NTW after all

Why I alway get riffles when I use recipe for Shotguns? To be fair after two 5 star riffles and one 4star I also got M500, Good that by now I need do H-production only three time to get free Type 97.
Old 2018-07-13, 08:56   Link #69
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Oh so In the end got NTW after all

Why I alway get riffles when I use recipe for Shotguns? To be fair after two 5 star riffles and one 4star I also got M500, Good that by now I need do H-production only three time to get free Type 97.
Recipes don't guarantee anything, they just narrow the drop pool size, which can still consist of a lot of T-Dolls. The minimum Shotgun recipe you can use in the game will still have a pool consisting of SMG's, AR's, RF's and MG's.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 11:33   Link #70
Tenzen12

OK, now very important question: Do you think all these facts (that I BTW knew) make me feel less upset not getting nice dark skinned white haired (or any 4-5 *) shotgun after repeatedly throwing all my resources into production?

Don't get me wrong, I am not really salty (well maybe little), I just wanted vent a little and get pat on shoulder from more successful comrades.
Old 2018-07-14, 05:38   Link #71
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

A sidestory about Springfield that was given to those who went to the Girls Frontline booth at AX 2018.

Plus more.
Old 2018-07-17, 02:13   Link #72
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well this is awkward.

Quote:
tldr translation:

when sunborn tried to license Girls Frontline in Japan two years ago, they found the IP was already taken

two months ago, they finally managed to get a court order to purchase the IP

two days ago, they find out the son of a bitch sold the IP to another third party

As a result, the game will be called Dolls Frontline in Japan.
Old 2018-07-17, 20:52   Link #73
Skulkraken

...Is pulling a stunt like that when faced by a court order even legal?
Old 2018-07-18, 00:15   Link #74
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Okay, Ouroboros runs are kinda insane.

Currently, Ouroboros has a bug where her rockets have perfect accuracy. This means that she can kill your tank long before you can reach her, forcing you to face her with only 4 units instead of a full echelon, and she can deal significant damage to your echelon before you can kill her.

Consequently, echelons with RF's and MG's currently suffer due to their slow movement speeds, meaning that it'll take longer for the echelons to reach Ouroboros allowing her to deal more damage as you approach. Thus, my current anti-Ouroboros Echelon is pretty much AR Team - M4A1, M16A1, SOPMOD II and AR-15 with Five-Seven providing vision and buffing (wish I had SAA at a good level though, her tiles would've been better for this), and M16A1 acting as the sacrificial tank.

Also, the Ouroboros Finder tool (How To Use Guide) is great for these runs, since it'll tell you the likely locations that Ouroboros will appear for any given enemy movement pattern. It won't tell you which node she's actually in, but it does help narrow down the search area.

Edit:

Game just got a minor update which fixed the Ouroboros bug above, so she should be easier to kill now without us racking up the repair bills.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.

Last edited by LoweGear; 2018-07-18 at 03:35.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 09:37   Link #75
Skulkraken

...Done with Operation Cube. Reliably catching Ouroboros turned out to be much easier than expected. Didn’t even need the finder tool. Now to make like Sleepo Beepo and chill for the rest of the event. Zzz...
Old 2018-07-21, 10:20   Link #76
Tenzen12

Yay I got my first SG on my main account!

... It's Type 97 T_T

Well, I guess I will now focus on nurturing my Night Echelons for while, before tackling cube 1-4.
Old 2018-07-21, 22:31   Link #77
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Finally beaten Operation Cube! And got OTs-14 too.
Now to get Z-62, ARX-160 and Gr PSG-1.

PS: Are FMG-9, M1A1, M21, FF M249SAW and CZ-805 worth keeping and leveling up?
Old 2018-07-24, 11:36   Link #78
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Finally got all limited drops from Operation Cube, after 89 attempts at the last mission.
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-24, 12:47   Link #79
Tenzen12

Got my It's, I will take it and leave. Limited drops will have to wait until my echelons hit lv. 100 or something.
Old 2018-07-25, 07:09   Link #80
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well i completed Operation Cube. (Ouroboros wasn't hard to beat since my current team are around Level 80-90.) Furthermore, i got all the handguns currently available in the english version. Now to get Gr PSG-1 before Operation Cube is over since i already got Z-62 and ARX-160.

In other news, two new classes are coming to GF, ATM (Anti-Tank Missile) and AGL(Automatic Grenade Launcher). So yes, rocket and grenade launchers are coming to the game.

Tags
girls with "guns", ios, mobage