AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2021-06-02, 03:09   Link #321
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Ganyu is kinda the game's current God-tier DPS so you would want to give her the best of the best of what you have. Diluc+XingQui Vaporize combo will also faceroll a lot of things.

Man I wish I had Ganyu...
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-02, 03:28   Link #322
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
You should spend your resource on Ganyu's artifacts and turn her into your main DPS. Pair her with Diona and you are good.
Thanks. I've been trying different team comps, but the poor quality artifacts aren't helping seeing their potential.

One that seems to work well is the so called "taser comp" with Tartaglia, Fischl and Beidou...just need to get proper artifacts
Old 2021-06-02, 07:36   Link #323
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^ That's because you are spreading way too thin. The fact your Ganyu still has 8/12 artifacts speaks volume about that, especially we are like 5-6 months after her banner.
Just stop whatever you are farming right now and keep using daily resins and resin items for the ice domain until you get a satisfying Blizzard set for her. Something like a minimum of 20-30% crit and 180-200% crit damage is plenty enough.
Once she is built properly, progressively work on her support team (Mona and Diona), then you can expand your team composition by farming Crimson Witch artifacts for Diluc. From there, you have 2 very solid teams: Ganyu Freeze Team (Ganyu, Diona, Mona and flex character) and Diluc vape team (Diluc, Xingqiu, Bennet and flex character). For the flex characters, I'd suggest Jean and Sucrose for their flexibility and access to Venerer set.

And honestly, no. Tartaglia "fireworks" team is rather lackluster since you have to heavily invest in every single character to make it remotely functional. By comparison, Ganyu freeze team and Diluc vape team just need heavy investment on their carries with 60/70 on the supports, and are vastly more effective for their respective use case, be it overworld or abyss.
Old 2021-06-02, 08:04   Link #324
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
^ That's because you are spreading way too thin. The fact your Ganyu still has 8/12 artifacts speaks volume about that, especially we are like 5-6 months after her banner.
Just stop whatever you are farming right now and keep using daily resins and resin items for the ice domain until you get a satisfying Blizzard set for her. Something like a minimum of 20-30% crit and 180-200% crit damage is plenty enough.
Once she is built properly, progressively work on her support team (Mona and Diona), then you can expand your team composition by farming Crimson Witch artifacts for Diluc. From there, you have 2 very solid teams: Ganyu Freeze Team (Ganyu, Diona, Mona and flex character) and Diluc vape team (Diluc, Xingqiu, Bennet and flex character). For the flex characters, I'd suggest Jean and Sucrose for their flexibility and access to Venerer set.

And honestly, no. Tartaglia "fireworks" team is rather lackluster since you have to heavily invest in every single character to make it remotely functional. By comparison, Ganyu freeze team and Diluc vape team just need heavy investment on their carries with 60/70 on the supports, and are vastly more effective for their respective use case, be it overworld or abyss.
Thanks for the advice.
It sure helps getting an opinion from others who can see things from a different perspective.
I'll keep working on Ganyu, hopefully when I'm done, I'll have a decent enough claymore for Diluc

So far, my luck with billets has been limited mostly to polearms...
Old 2021-06-04, 21:58   Link #325
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I'm quite guilty of doing progression on multiple characters at the moment, though to be fair I already have a VV Jean with a Level 80 Aquila, Beidou with an R2 Level 80 Archaic, plus Zhongli with a Black Tassel, all level 79/80. While not really an Abyss-ready team, they are able to hold out on their own in most overworld content. Also progression of different characters is the only way I can farm artifacts for my mains without risking my sanity.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-07, 06:45   Link #326
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Imagine getting an idea of how both Raiden and Sara look, but not Yoimiya who is allegedly supposed to be in a 1.7 banner.
Mihoyo be spitting those new character teasers like hot fire. Yoimiya have like Lumine's face, Toyosatomimi no Miko's hair and wear the top of her kimono like Shouhou in Kancolle.

Last edited by Sheba; 2021-06-07 at 07:28.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-07, 07:28   Link #327
Marina2

Mihoyo just showed new 1.7 characters by themselves before any leakers can.

This post is legendary
https://twitter.com/genshinimpact/st...44688559108104

EDIT: Oh, and Leakers start to release Inazuma leaks. Today twitter is gonna be lively.

Last edited by Marina2; 2021-06-07 at 07:56.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-07, 08:07   Link #328
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Shogun Raiden omg.
Old 2021-06-07, 08:17   Link #329
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Man I just want the banner sequence so I know where I'm pulling...
Old 2021-06-07, 12:58   Link #330
AnimeFangirl

Any leaks about the actual gameplay and landscape in Inazuma? I have enough characters so I don't plan to pull until the next Ganyu-tier character comes out.
Old 2021-06-07, 20:24   Link #331
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Fischl on the Klee banner. I'd like Fischl so I can make Superconduct team with Eula but I don't need the little terrorist and don't want to risk my 50/50. Risk or resist?
Old 2021-06-07, 21:20   Link #332
Marina2

Look like Inazuma characters and weapons will use many new materials (New type of talent books, and Ascension materials). Most things we've collected in the current patch will have no further use.
Old 2021-06-08, 03:55   Link #333
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
Any leaks about the actual gameplay and landscape in Inazuma? I have enough characters so I don't plan to pull until the next Ganyu-tier character comes out.
Not sure what you mean by gameplay of Inazuma, but there's been some screenshots of Inazuma.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-08, 07:58   Link #334
AnimeFangirl

I meant video footage of exploration, but I'll take screenshots.

And by screenshots, I mean what the game will actually look like, not the concept art Mihoyo shared in the livestream. Anyone know where I can find this stuff?
Old 2021-06-08, 10:04   Link #335
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
I meant video footage of exploration, but I'll take screenshots.

And by screenshots, I mean what the game will actually look like, not the concept art Mihoyo shared in the livestream. Anyone know where I can find this stuff?
Take a look here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Imp...ks_and_source/
Old 2021-06-08, 19:00   Link #336
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Beautiful, just what I needed. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Fischl on the Klee banner. I'd like Fischl so I can make Superconduct team with Eula but I don't need the little terrorist and don't want to risk my 50/50. Risk or resist?
Resist unless you've barely pulled at all so you're far from pity. I'd like some Fischl constellations myself, but I don't need Klee.
Old 2021-06-09, 01:06   Link #337
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm actually at 74 post Eula. Yeah...
Old 2021-06-09, 03:43   Link #338
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

I'll be skipping the next few banners, my last 5 star in the limited wish was Qiqi so I'm guanranteed to get the next one.
Probably gonna roll on Ayaka's banner when it comes around.

I've been working on Ganyu since last time, and I've been doing the Cryo/Hydro domain a lot.
And after many, many many, many many many, many runs, I got a few good artifacts.

Here's her current state:
Spoiler for Ganyu's artifacts:

As you can probably see, it's still a work in progress. I'd like a better cup and circlet...but gotta work with what RNG gives me
Old 2021-06-09, 06:45   Link #339
AnimeFangirl

It's pretty good for now. I've put artifact farming on hold for now, pending Inazuma's release and whatever new artifacts are there. I especially need things for Fischl that aren't the 4-star Gambler set.
Old 2021-06-09, 11:06   Link #340
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Even if you didn't really pull that much before, it is still a bad idea to do that while the Pick up character is not desired unless you accept the possible scenario where you actually manage to get an early PU 5*. Sniping a 4* and/or "building the pity counter" always carry a risk even under 10-30 pulls. Furthermore, if you are light spender or F2P, even just 10 rolls wasted on a bad early PU 5* might screw you for the banner you actually want.
In any case, you are in luck because if they don't change the starglitter rotation order, Fischl and Xiangling should be purchaseable with starglitters on July.

That said, you can also use Beidou or Lisa as a superconduct enabler. Fischl isn't really necessary for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Here's her current state:
Just in case you made that chose willingly: for a Freeze Ganyu with Blizzard Strayer, it is better to simply go with a crit damage helmet.
With that set, Ganyu only needs 25-45% base critical, since you get additional 20/40% with the blizzard set, 15% with the cryo resonance and 20% with her own passive. And that's assuming you don't use any other source of critical such as Rosaria, food etc.
The ideal ratio is something around 30% crit, 220-240% critical damage and around 2-2.5K Atk without buffs.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact