AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2021-06-17, 03:12   Link #22341
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

I did the event HHHHM and in my case the only part than really did give me problem E4-last-last dance but still as a medium event that was long as heck. Oddly enough E5 did end up being a more pleasant map than E4 but it'S more than likely because of the lower difficulty selected and lower amount of task to do.
Old 2021-06-17, 05:03   Link #22342
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv175
*Graphic Designer

E5甲 is vastly more annoying than E4 by virtue of the absurd number of meatshield while the sub nodes were a real threat even the node without the sub princess. I can tell you that nearly every step in E5 took me at least 3-4 hours each, and I had to limp my way for the final boss gauge because the boss before LD hardly took any damage even with the super mixed cutin from DD with historical bonuses.

The difficulty gap for E5 is really that big.
Old 2021-06-17, 16:12   Link #22343
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
I did the event HHHHM and in my case the only part than really did give me problem E4-last-last dance but still as a medium event that was long as heck. Oddly enough E5 did end up being a more pleasant map than E4 but it'S more than likely because of the lower difficulty selected and lower amount of task to do.
I played the first free maps on hard, after that, the reward was no longer worth it compared to the reward. It's kinda becoming a theme.

I can't even motivate myself to fish for Helena anymore...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-17, 18:09   Link #22344
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I played the first free maps on hard, after that, the reward was no longer worth it compared to the reward. It's kinda becoming a theme.

I can't even motivate myself to fish for Helena anymore...
I though than E4h's planes were both worth the trouble and needed but I won't deny than when I finished E4 I felt the reward ''light''. The horrible last-dance sequence I got beside, that map was way too long for just that reward.

One thing though, as unsatisfatory a was the reward for E4 medium or hard, the reward for E4 easy or casual were simply bad.
Old 2021-06-17, 18:23   Link #22345
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
I though than E4h's planes were both worth the trouble and needed but I won't deny than when I finished E4 I felt the reward ''light''. The horrible last-dance sequence I got beside, that map was way too long for just that reward.

One thing though, as unsatisfatory a was the reward for E4 medium or hard, the reward for E4 easy or casual were simply bad.
The reason why I think they aren't worth it is that, quality wise, they are pretty much the same as a 10* 21 Zero, of which I have 3 or 4 anyway. In fact, the Zeros are probably better due to range. Just look at this events maps... Range 10 on several nodes...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-06-18, 06:49   Link #22346
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv175
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The reason why I think they aren't worth it is that, quality wise, they are pretty much the same as a 10* 21 Zero, of which I have 3 or 4 anyway. In fact, the Zeros are probably better due to range. Just look at this events maps... Range 10 on several nodes...
Errr no. Regular Zero model 21 even maxed is just is 10 AA. Since it doesn't have any interception stats, it is strictly speaking a range 7 plane with 10 air power, which lead to 67 total with 18 plane count in the base.

In comparison, every single LBAS fighters from E4 are superior.
Type 0 Fighter Model 21 (Tainan Air Group) is worth 15.5 air power, which means 91 total for range 7.
Type 0 Fighter Model 32 (Tainan Air Group) is 18, so total of 101 for range 5.

Model 21 is basically additional fighters for harder maps since hayabuse 64 isn't always enough. Model 32 is nearly on par with the Hayabusa with "just" 5 range which is enough for most maps in general.
So while E4 isn't really the best rewards, you can't simply conclude it is as bad as mere Zero since their performance isn't the same at all.

Last edited by Klashikari; 2021-06-18 at 07:19.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-28, 16:26   Link #22347
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I'm having a problem with B150...
For some reason it's stuck on 80%.

According to KC3's strategy room I did all the maps I had to do with Fletcher and 3 other viable ships... And yeah I also S ranked the bosses twice.

5-5-
Neslon, Sara, Kaga, Musashi, Iowa, FletcherMK II
Both times.

4-5
Sara, Iowa, Houston, Kumano, Kaga, Fletcher MK II

6-4
Gotland(andra), Iowa, Johnston, Suzuya/Kumano, Arashio, Assashio, Fletcher MK II

WHy isn't it progressing :/?
If houston wouldn't count it shouldn't be at 80%...

No idea which one didn't register there. I think Houston should though, because I wasn't sure back then and checked after the first tun. Could it be Gotland? I spent 200 Buckets on this damn quest already

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-07-28 at 16:54.
Old 2021-07-28, 18:00   Link #22348
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

My guess the issue would be Gotland on 6-4 as she isn't American, British, Australian, or Dutch.
Old 2021-07-28, 18:23   Link #22349
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
My guess the issue would be Gotland on 6-4 as she isn't American, British, Australian, or Dutch.
The translation also says netherlands, though.
But wouldn't the numbers be off then?

5-5- and 4-5 together should only make 66%, not 80 :/

Old 2021-07-28, 19:11   Link #22350
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
5-5- and 4-5 together should only make 66%, not 80 :/
Something than I did noticed about recent quest, quests than have operation in 3 maps now display 50% when only 1 of 3 maps are done and 80% when 2 of 3 maps are past. Same thing with 4 maps quests, when 3 of 4 maps are done the quest will display 80%.
Old 2021-07-28, 19:29   Link #22351
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Something than I did noticed about recent quest, quests than have operation in 3 maps now display 50% when only 1 of 3 maps are done and 80% when 2 of 3 maps are past. Same thing with 4 maps quests, when 3 of 4 maps are done the quest will display 80%.
OMG thanks. It was actually Gotland. KC3 somehow added the Netherlands into their description there, so I thought she'd be fine.

Thanks!

Unfortunately Gamby's quest is still not unlocked... That was actually the reason I rushed this one so bad... Gamby's didn't unlock after 151 lol.
Oh well, at least I finally got that ASW Torpedo.

Old 2021-07-28, 19:45   Link #22352
Ithekro
Gamilas Rises

Trouble is Gotland is a Swedish ship.
Old 2021-07-29, 15:27   Link #22353
AC-Phoenix
Detective

k, I give up... Is there any other requirement to unlock B170 (The new Gamby quest), than having B151?
I even did B150 + the PVP Gamby Quest now, when it didn't unlock after 151, but still nothing.

Old 2021-07-30, 06:43   Link #22354
Sheba
Must Bury Qiqi

Victorious have been namedropped. Strong chances we get her this summer, since it have been hinted that Sumer Event will take place, again, in Europe.

Images
big
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by LKK; 2021-07-30 at 09:08. Reason: added images tag
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls