AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-15, 11:35   Link #1981
JMvS
Rawrrr!

My bet he will instead start talking about A-tan to Hinagiku, interpreting Maria's "advice" as follow: "You should talk with Hinagiku about it this evening (since she know's her)".

So Hayate will tell Hina that he loves Athena, and after that she will support his love while being desperately in love with him!!!!
Old 2009-08-15, 12:25   Link #1982
Maydie

I don't think Hayate "loves" A-Tan . he's more in a rush to seek forgiveness and just say that he's sorry.
Maydie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 12:30   Link #1983
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Enough with the supporting nonsense! It doesn't work, and a fine example is Hina betraying Ayumu. If Hayate starts flapping his mouth about his problem with Athena, it will completely shock Hina. I'll be damned if she starts supporting him then! Either give up on him, or confess and persist like Ayumu is doing. Either way it's crap, that's why I'm hoping for an interruption, so something like that doesn't happen.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 13:15   Link #1984
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
Enough with the supporting nonsense! It doesn't work, and a fine example is Hina betraying Ayumu. If Hayate starts flapping his mouth about his problem with Athena, it will completely shock Hina. I'll be damned if she starts supporting him then! Either give up on him, or confess and persist like Ayumu is doing. Either way it's crap, that's why I'm hoping for an interruption, so something like that doesn't happen.
1st bold line
May be hurt, but it will relieving somehow

2nd bold line
I prefer this one

3rd bold line
Don't think so... just look at her statement: "I felt that I loose if I do confess"

4th bold line
Didn't like tho, especially if Hate-sensei choose A-Tan as Hina-Hayate-date-'Distractor'

and yeah it will be great cliffhanger!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 13:29   Link #1985
zodanhko
*ignoring*

If Athena still has feelings for him, I think Hayate most likely still loves her. More than forgiveness, it seems like Hayate believed that Athena won't give him a second chance.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 15:00   Link #1986
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maydie View Post
I don't think Hayate "loves" A-Tan . he's more in a rush to seek forgiveness and just say that he's sorry.
If he wouldnt have any feelings for Athena than he wouldnt be soo depressed... he got asked if he kissed a girl... and so he remembered the happy time with Athena who doesnt remember him (first what he throught not knowing hinas story)... later he remembered soo many scenes with her and told that it was his fault that he is in such position now becouse he was stupid and stubborn he didnt listned to athena and at the end he got sold by his parents...

I guess Hayate just wants to tell Athena what happened and that she was right at that time.... simply he needs to push that heavy burden off his heart after 10 years.... he thinks that becouse he was stubborn he hurt athena.... and mostly athena thinks that she was the one that made hayate suffer (byt the things she said to him at that last day together...)

So for now Hayate wants to tell her eeverything and say sorry....he wants to clear the misunderstanding and see what will happen.

Well Athena was the first girl that he kissed, slept in 1bed, had soo much fun in his whole life and first girl that he sworn to be with her forever.... there was no other girl that he done that things with after parting with athena... so I tihnk that even after hinas confession (which mostly wont happen now... becouse hayate might reveal the truth that athena was his girlfriend which he really loved.... so hina after hearing that will hold back with confession)... hayate wont be able to accept it till he wont clear the thing with athena... will she accept him and get close to him again... or their relantionship wont be born again... (like after clearing the past... athena says that its too late now for them to be together again...)

anyway time will show how tha will play out ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 18:46   Link #1987
siber222000
미, 미, 미 미쿠루빔~!!!

argh can't wait for next chapter =_=.. so basically this is gonna suck for hayate either way since can't abandon nagi while having some personal feelings for athena... and now hina is about to ask him out? god... some way he is lucky but some way dang.. can't wait for next week~!

Quote:
if he doesn't love her, why is he depressed like he lost everything after misunderstanding that athena doesn't remember him? in fact on chapter 236, maria asked hayate why r u so depressed? and hayate said because i know that she hates me, and blah blah blah. so i think hayate do love athena.
Old 2009-08-16, 04:35   Link #1988
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by siber222000 View Post
if he doesn't love her, why is he depressed like he lost everything after misunderstanding that athena doesn't remember him? in fact on chapter 236, maria asked hayate why r u so depressed? and hayate said because i know that she hates me, and blah blah blah. so i think hayate do love athena.
Isn't it obvious? I consider some one in this thread that says Hayate didn't love A-Tan as some one who didn't have good memory, or didn't read this manga carefully. Hayate DOES LOVE Athena

Man! waiting is a hard thing to do

oh! and look like you have same opinion about A-tan better than Hina with me. Welcome to A-Tan fans faction
Old 2009-08-16, 14:35   Link #1989
Used Can

Hmm... well, one can say that, if Athena doesn't remember him, he cannot apologise. Well, he can, but doing so would involve making her remembering a painful memory, and that isn't something Hayate would like to do.

So, the fact he became sad because she didn't remember him doesn't necessarily mean he loves her, but that he realised he wouldn't be able to attain forgiveness. Unless he states it, or shows it otherwise, his exact feelings toward Athena remain unconfirmed.
Old 2009-08-16, 14:50   Link #1990
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Hmm... well, one can say that, if Athena doesn't remember him, he cannot apologise. Well, he can, but doing so would involve making her remembering a painful memory, and that isn't something Hayate would like to do.

So, the fact he became sad because she didn't remember him doesn't necessarily mean he loves her, but that he realised he wouldn't be able to attain forgiveness. Unless he states it, or shows it otherwise, his exact feelings toward Athena remain unconfirmed.
Ugh! can't talk back well that's true.
For me (after re-read this series 2 times) Hayate still love A-Tan, and he seek her pardon too, but once he realized that A-Tan also regretting their divorce and all been talk openly without any Interuption (Fuck Hata for this pattern!I'll kill U you know?!) and without any misunderstanding (once more, Fuck U Hata!!) he didn't need to apologize, they will made up naturally....
*aaah! can you imagine that?! after their talk they will smile at each other and calling each other name like in the past.....(and U Hata!!go to hell!!)

Sorry! I am still mad to that Hate-sensei after Hayate-Athena false reunion
Forgive me and what I mean is not to you Hata bastard!!GRRRRRR!!! *Sought Kratos in Athens to borrow Blade of Chaos*
Old 2009-08-16, 17:34   Link #1991
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Sorry! I am still mad to that Hate-sensei after Hayate-Athena false reunion
It has never been stated they won't have a proper meeting at some point. Additionally, did you really expect things to be solved that easily? It was heavily hinted, before their momentary reunion, that their meeting wouldn't go well (and, even then, you cannot say it went in a bad direction - the scene just showed both of them are under complicated situations).

Instead of raging at Hata, you should wait until you've seen all the development.
Old 2009-08-16, 21:33   Link #1992
Maydie

A-Tan obviously loves Hayate, but I'm really thinking that Hayate now loves A-Tan as an old friend of childhood rather than true love. Besides,
They were like what? 5years old when they kissed each other played horseback riding. XD They clearly slept SEVERAL times together in the bed. I know this is animeworld, but I still can't imagine 5year old Hayate and A-Tan having sex. Or if they didn't yet, why didn't they? LOL xD
Maydie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 22:48   Link #1993
IndoViking

Quote:
A-Tan obviously loves Hayate, but I'm really thinking that Hayate now loves A-Tan as an old friend of childhood rather than true love. Besides,
They were like what? 5years old when they kissed each other played horseback riding. XD They clearly slept SEVERAL times together in the bed. I know this is animeworld, but I still can't imagine 5year old Hayate and A-Tan having sex. Or if they didn't yet, why didn't they? LOL xD
That would be....wrong. So wrong
IndoViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 23:11   Link #1994
Rah

Quote:
I know this is animeworld, but I still can't imagine 5year old Hayate and A-Tan having sex. Or if they didn't yet, why didn't they? LOL xD
Nobody ever had, or ever will have sex in the universe of HnG. Kissing, mild nudity, accidental groping, confessions, and whatever else I forgot to mention that is of a similar light category are the only things that you can expect (yes, storks delivered babies).

He wont end up with any girl anytime soon, because that would instantly trigger a happy end, and end the manga.

That said, I'm eagerly anticipating the drama in the new chapter, and the ones to follow in the Hina dinner arc.

And then even more drama with the following arc, and the one after, and so on...

It's entertaining to see Hayate get traumatized by insignificant events over and over. He might die, and beecome a ghost butler. Now that would be a weird twist.
Old 2009-08-17, 01:15   Link #1995
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Hello? they didn't have sex its only in H like Odetta Odille that they do it (that why I want to destroy DNA Lab) . Kissed each other, play horse riding, slept together every night, etc, I m sure they do it pure because they care and love each other, beside Homosapien awakened their sexual instinct in 7-17 years old
Old 2009-08-17, 01:18   Link #1996
Rah

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
beside Homosapien awakened their sexual instinct in 7-17 years old
......Whut?
Old 2009-08-17, 01:22   Link #1997
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maydie;2586437[B
A-Tan obviously loves Hayate,[/B] but I'm really thinking that Hayate now loves A-Tan as an old friend of childhood rather than true love. Besides,
First and foremist thats correct

second I take back what I said first.

and lastly don't even dare to imagine it. You will just sully the goddess of the moon.

Many has their own opinions and doubt but still I will state what I think

HAYATE LOVES A-TAN AND THATS FINAL

thats all I need to know but their time has already past. The story is about the butler and his milady. If something drastic happen to nagi which I don't want to happen nothing will change. First hayate promise to a-tan that he will stay forever with him but due to some stupid misunderstanding due to stupid hayate they broke up. Then after a couple of years the baka parents finally do it. And hayate is left to death then he finds a girl that he then threatens but misunderstood and ending up rescuing it. THEN THE STORY OF THE BUTLER AND MILADY START. Hayate promise nagi he will stay with him together. But I asked you if that stupid hayate didn't broke up with A-tan will the story unfold? NO! then we don't have a butler in dept then we don't have hayate no gotoku and then happy ending but no happy ending for us A-TAN fans as long as that misunderstanding isn't clear and as long as its butler and milady story.

THAT'S ALL!
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 02:51   Link #1998
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
......Whut?
Yes brother! your species sexual instinct awaken in 7-17 years old compared to Monkey or Chimpanzee it's late, but not so late if you look at Whale.
Spoiler for PS::
Old 2009-08-17, 06:28   Link #1999
Rah

You and me baby we ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel
Do it again now
You and me baby we ain't nothin' but mammals
So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, kay, back on topic now!

Actually I don't have anything to add. Will comment and speculate once the raw is out.
Old 2009-08-17, 07:05   Link #2000
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

So....I see you've all been busy while I've been gone....

Let's change the topic here to something less disturbing shall we?

I noticed that you can almost always tell who mainly watches the anime over the manga or who started with the anime. Anyone who uses Milady when referring to Nagi, whereas in the manga it's Ojou-sama. In general people who started with the manga will use more Japanese phrases and pay closer attention to the endings.

While trying to find a decent fanfic to see how different pairings would play out I noticed an unfortunate trend. Any of the older stories and only a few newer ones use the Japanese phrases and seem to be more serious or at least not much weirder than the manga. Most of the newer ones all use the English translations of the phrases seen in the anime sub-titles and seem to keep trying to out-do anything HnG has ever done. I mean the story at least makes sense in context, but some of these throw in so many ridiculous Western Culture references and bleeping out half of sentences to copy the anime's gag censorship. On the one hand, it's funny if you can really, really not take anything seriously, but on the other it seems like I can't find a single one with a decent story that has even a line of normal dialogue (I think the one that tops the list was one that had Hamster talking about all of Shiomi High dressing up like the Thriller video for a school dance with a bunch of crazy rules, everyone talking to the suddenly moronic narrator, and Hayate getting even more over-powered abilities without even making a funny comment about it).

Well I feel better now. What have you guys managed to find on the fanfic front?
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen