AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2010-02-13, 08:56   Link #81
Daisu
Strange New World
*Graphic Designer

Last episode made me even more curious.
Old 2010-02-14, 10:33   Link #82
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Yes. The girls are commenting about her flower hairband and all she goes is..."What hairband?"

Suspicious indeed....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 10:50   Link #83
babohtea

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Yes. The girls are commenting about her flower hairband and all she goes is..."What hairband?"

Suspicious indeed....
She probably knew about the hairband. She probably doesn't realize she makes it grow into flowers though.
babohtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 11:30   Link #84
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

She's commented on the flowers on her head before. She told Stripper Lady that the flowers were none of her business. Some teacher doing a level evaluation rhetorically asked her if the flowers on her head were just for show. She knows about them, and they're in all likelihood related to her power. In fact, in one of the manga omake or whatever you call them, she was threatening Saten and her flowers were growing a little and wiggling.

I think the flowers grow out of her head, so she doesn't relate her flowers to a headband or flower arranging.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 14:22   Link #85
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

The real questions are... Does sunlight boost Uiharu's attack power? Does she have to charge it for 1 turn first? Is she weak to fire attacks? And into what does a Uiharu evolve?
Syntron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 18:32   Link #86
ReddyRedWolf

Also what does "Spare Body" with her without the flowers mean?

Hmm... Could "Spare Body" be the name of her ability?
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 19:54   Link #87
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Where was Spare Body mentioned again?
Old 2010-02-14, 20:02   Link #88
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Where was Spare Body mentioned again?
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun website. The flower headband minus Uiharu is called Uiharu and the Uiharu is called the Spare Body.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 20:24   Link #89
Miraluka
Banned

To kill Uiharu you first you need to destroy the flowers...? lol
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 23:06   Link #90
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I just noticed this in the flashbacks in the anime:

> The flowers are natural and not stuck on the headband like glue (shown where Uiharu is shoved by a car thief in "A Certain Training of Two Beginners"). It is shown to lose a petal instead.

> Also, in the same episode, she has far fewer flowers then she has right now. I don't know if it supports the first one. But if it does, then her ability might be related to growth, like cellular acceleration OR sprouting flowers out of nowhere. :P
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 23:17   Link #91
babohtea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I just noticed this in the flashbacks in the anime:

> The flowers are natural and not stuck on the headband like glue (shown where Uiharu is shoved by a car thief in "A Certain Training of Two Beginners"). It is shown to lose a petal instead.

> Also, in the same episode, she has far fewer flowers then she has right now. I don't know if it supports the first one. But if it does, then her ability might be related to growth, like cellular acceleration OR sprouting flowers out of nowhere. :P
Spoiler for PLOT EP 24:
babohtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-14, 23:32   Link #92
hideki101
Bored out of his mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun website. The flower headband minus Uiharu is called Uiharu and the Uiharu is called the Spare Body.
I think that was a joke: Uiharu is identified so much by her headband that they're saying that the headband is really her.
hideki101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 05:31   Link #93
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

And now I am reminded of someone mentioning Uiharu's hairband being her HP bar, taking damage causes her to lose a petal, and falling sick causes the entire band to disappear. KO.
Old 2010-02-15, 19:15   Link #94
Tabasco

That kind of works, actually.

Anyway, in the latest episode, I can't quite tell if she's messing with everyone by asking 'what flowers' or if its some form of low grade illusion ability. Level 4 Uiharu = active camouflage?
Tabasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-15, 21:36   Link #95
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideki101 View Post
I think that was a joke: Uiharu is identified so much by her headband that they're saying that the headband is really her.
- So that means...if we put the headband on someone else (Say, Kuroko), that person then becomes Uiharu?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 01:20   Link #96
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- So that means...if we put the headband on someone else (Say, Kuroko), that person then becomes Uiharu?
no! that person become Uiharu 2.0
I am afraid uiharu become like Celine (To LOVE ru) when she entering her mating season, spread a pollen from her head that will drive every person inhale it into Hypersex state
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 07:14   Link #97
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
no! that person become Uiharu 2.0
I am afraid uiharu become like Celine (To LOVE ru) when she entering her mating season, spread a pollen from her head that will drive every person inhale it into Hypersex state
But Kuroko is allready... *shudder*
Syntron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 07:34   Link #98
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Into Hypersex state or entering her mating season?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 09:03   Link #99
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Into Hypersex state or entering her mating season?
I mean Uiharu in her Mating season and she spread a pollen that make people become Hypersex, it's mutual relationship for Uiharu
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 11:14   Link #100
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
And now I am reminded of someone mentioning Uiharu's hairband being her HP bar, taking damage causes her to lose a petal, and falling sick causes the entire band to disappear. KO.
& that person is ME, thanks for explaining about that again buddy, i was gonna type that again too
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters