AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-15, 10:09   Link #2041
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Still wondering who is the girl on the cover of vol.7?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 10:13   Link #2042
Miraluka
Banned

If you have read previous post you should have known weeks ago.

Edit:

Freya starting to catch the interest of awesome artist due to the last volume:

Click for higher resolution.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 10:19   Link #2043
Breimoon

Who is the artist? It is quite nice.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 10:40   Link #2044
Corvo269

I think that Bell should/would reach around the top 10 adventurer ranks by volume 10/11 at the rate he's going. Also, all the girls that are targeting him(Hestia/Freya/ and Lily, to a much lesser extent) and his single minded pursuit of Aiz.

I think the author would probably pull off him reaching his goal by him saving Aiz from trouble, and it would cause Aiz to feel hatred/envy for his extreme growth(considering she has been training since she was a child).

I would like to see Bell get rejected by Aiz cause of that so he finally notices all the girls around him. Though, it would probably shut down his boosted growth skill.

I would give this LN bonus points if they actually show Bell and his grandfather(who definitely isn't dead if he is Zeus) meeting each other, and Zeus tells Bell to build a Harem by saying to love all the girls around him or something like that.

I think Freya would soon realize that she can no longer get/own Bell cause:

1. Her Charm has nothing on his one-track mind
2. If she owns Bell, Bell would lose his shine/value/luster(whatever she sees would be gone)
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 11:05   Link #2045
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
I think that Bell should/would reach around the top 10 adventurer ranks by volume 10/11 at the rate he's going. Also, all the girls that are targeting him(Hestia/Freya/ and Lily, to a much lesser extent) and his single minded pursuit of Aiz.

I think the author would probably pull off him reaching his goal by him saving Aiz from trouble, and it would cause Aiz to feel hatred/envy for his extreme growth(considering she has been training since she was a child).

I would like to see Bell get rejected by Aiz cause of that so he finally notices all the girls around him. Though, it would probably shut down his boosted growth skill.

I would give this LN bonus points if they actually show Bell and his grandfather(who definitely isn't dead if he is Zeus) meeting each other, and Zeus tells Bell to build a Harem by saying to love all the girls around him or something like that.

2. If she owns Bell, Bell would lose his shine/value/luster(whatever she sees would be gone)
Aiz rejecting Bell because he became stronger and saved her just doesn't work.In fact that would make Bell her ideal. Deep down she is Bells counterpart she Dreams of being the princess rescued by the hero but her childhood showed tht in reality there isn't always a dashing hero that saves the day and that is what drives her quest to be stronger. Frankly I don't think she cares if others are stronger then her her mindset is to be so strong that what happend to her as a child can never happen again.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 11:12   Link #2046
RDNexus

Is it OK to ask what happened to Aiz in her childhood?
I think that's been exposed in the Oratorio manga but I'm no longer sure of it... Me and my bad memory...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 11:16   Link #2047
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Aiz rejecting Bell because he became stronger and saved her just doesn't work.In fact that would make Bell her ideal. Deep down she is Bells counterpart she Dreams of being the princess rescued by the hero but her childhood showed tht in reality there isn't always a dashing hero that saves the day and that is what drives her quest to be stronger. Frankly I don't think she cares if others are stronger then her her mindset is to be so strong that what happend to her as a child can never happen again.
True, I'll just hope for him meeting his Grandfather and Zeus implying(very strongly) for him to build a Harem. Also, at this rate, what are the chances that Bell actually has a latent God's divine power and the moment he unlocks it, his adventurer tattoo goes on the Fritz and rewires itself to be self sustaining instead and the Familia gets rewritten to <none>. I can imagine Hestia and Freya would lose their shit like no other
Old 2015-04-15, 11:23   Link #2048
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
If you have read previous post you should have known weeks ago.

Edit:

Freya starting to catch the interest of awesome artist due to the last volume:

Click for higher resolution.
Totally doesn't match the slutty yandere goddess
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 11:25   Link #2049
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
Totally doesn't match the slutty yandere goddess
Rather than a slut, she's more of a high functioning sociopath/nympho. The difference between them is simply... their level of classiness.
Old 2015-04-15, 12:10   Link #2050
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post

Well, since Aiz wants to be recued by someone that's the only downfall on your thoughs. Everything else sounds perfect to me but for some reason I think what Bell needs is losing Hestia because he's too blind see her, I know Bell is aware of Hestia as a girl and a really charming one but that stupid mentality of "hey Aiz is my ideal, must follow until the end" is really frustating.

I don't want a harem ending, like 90% of the LN's out there. The perfect end here must be HestiaXBell.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 12:17   Link #2051
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post

I don't want a harem ending, like 90% of the LN's out there. The perfect end here must be HestiaXBell.
huh? when did 90% of LN has a harem ending?

i think you are mistaken the ending where the author is too scare to pick a girl becuase he is afraid of offending each girls fanbase to a real harem End.

The ones that actually have a ending usually pick one girl. It is the rare ending that you get a true Harem End.
Old 2015-04-15, 12:26   Link #2052
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post

i think you are mistaken the ending where the author is too scare to pick a girl becuase he is afraid of offending each girls fanbase to a real harem End.

The ones that actually have a ending usually pick one girl. It is the rare ending that you get a true Harem End.
Did you forget MT? that's a harem ending (atleast for Rudeus). Almost every LN of fantasy genre like this one had a little harem involved and for me that's cliche as fuck, so this is the reason why I want the author to pick a girl even if the fanbase go rampage.

Also, I thought most of the Danmachi fanbase is on Hestia side, i'm wrong?
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 12:28   Link #2053
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
Did you forget MT? that's a harem ending (atleast for Rudeus). Almost every LN of fantasy genre like this one had a little harem involved and for me that's cliche as fuck, so this is the reason why I want the author to pick a girl even if the fanbase go rampage.

MT is more of a exception than the rule. You can count on one hand how many LN/Manga/Anime end with a real Harem End instead of a fake harem because the author is afraid of losing sales.

Quote:
Also, I thought most of the Danmachi fanbase is on Hestia side, i'm wrong?
most of the fandom on AS are hestia supporters but there are a few of us who support other girls.

no idea who japan is supporting.
Old 2015-04-15, 12:33   Link #2054
Miraluka
Banned

Before anime Hestia and Ais were even.

You can tell current picture now.
Old 2015-04-15, 12:36   Link #2055
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:

Exactly.

Speaking of, as things have developed so far; I'm sorta inclined to think that the author is gonna finish this series without having Bell clearly hooking up with a someone...... Because as things stand now, I can see 70%~80% of Orario falling into despair and then depression when Bell actually gets taken (that's not counting that heaven will never again be the same, ever again once Bell ties the knot )

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Is it OK to ask what happened to Aiz in her childhood?
I think that's been exposed in the Oratorio manga but I'm no longer sure of it... Me and my bad memory...
I'm no expert here, so I'm not sure, but I think that so far we have only got glimpses throuh Ais memories, which switch from "the heaven" of a blissfull, happy and fullfiling life with their family; to "the hell" of emptiness, pain and frustration of losing everything because no one was there to help when it counted; so it can be deduced that she lost her family in a tragedy.
Old 2015-04-15, 12:37   Link #2056
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Before anime Hestia and Ais were even.

You can tell current picture now.
only because she got more screen time. i think if the earlier eps gave more screen time to Ais. it would be a different picture.
Old 2015-04-15, 12:50   Link #2057
Miraluka
Banned

The fact remains still.
Old 2015-04-15, 14:05   Link #2058
Kunagisa

Quote:
I'm back!!!
Welcome back! How do you manage to get banned so often?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Still wondering who is the girl on the cover of vol.7?
A new heroine named 春姫. No idea what the furigana for her name is, most likely Haruki or Haruhime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
「言っただろう、 私のモノにしてやると」 ----> So, it's totally wabbit season for the amazones?
Some joke stuff.
Spoiler for stuff:

Quote:
no idea who japan is supporting.
New girl's pretttyyyyyyyyyy cute haha, but seems like everyone miss Ais now that she doesn't appear. Think it's the first volume she literally doesn't appear at all, even in volume 4 she had like ... three pages still. Nice b8 Omori.

Translated Wiki spoiler of Haruhime/Haruki
Spoiler for Pre-edited version:
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 14:13   Link #2059
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
Welcome back! How do you manage to get banned so often?!

A new heroine named 春姫. No idea what the furigana for her name is, most likely Haruki or Haruhime.

Some joke stuff.
Spoiler for stuff:

New girl's pretttyyyyyyyyyy cute haha, but seems like everyone miss Ais now that she doesn't appear. Think it's the first volume she literally doesn't appear at all, even in volume 4 she had like ... three pages still. Nice b8 Omori.

Translated Wiki spoiler of Haruhime/Haruki
Spoiler for Pre-edited version:
So she's a kitsune then what's with the westernization of the term, Reynard, sounds really unnecessary.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 14:15   Link #2060
Echizen777

Daddy issues, wants to be saved by a hero, innocent... Is it Ais's sister or something?
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, dungeons, gods, harem, romance