AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2004-02-27, 19:02   Link #21
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dont
alpha-rom is not a problem before the fix-kit.....
fix-kit? You mean CD Manipulator?
kj1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-28, 14:42   Link #22
dont

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
fix-kit? You mean CD Manipulator?
http://pc3.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/cdr/1077265811/l50

japanese release a fix-kit to fix the broken data read from the alpha-rom protect cd.....of course it is UD...so i cant tell anymore..
dont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-17, 05:41   Link #23
dont

congratulate typemoon's fate /stayy night have a good sells!!

http://blog.livedoor.jp/uirou/archives/236206.html
Old 2004-03-17, 11:35   Link #24
eMpTy265
<unranked>

Just out of curiousity:

does Fate/Stay Night have voice acting? (is that the correct term?)

Cuz if it doesn't I'll probably have to wait for a translation (read... ARGH... I won't be able to enjoy the game ever )

As for the installation:

Usually if you set the region to japanese... the install should work fine
and if you change it back to english later... you might need to make registry changes

Suggestion: Install the game in with region as Japanese... finish the game... then revert back to english.
eMpTy265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-18, 07:29   Link #25
dont

> does Fate/Stay Night have voice acting?

no vocal....

> As for the installation....

sorry i cant help you cuz i install this game in a japanese windows 98...= =;
Old 2004-10-04, 21:05   Link #26
gp32

Fate/stay night visual novel translation

http://www.insani.org/fate.html

This is our translation of the Trial Edition of the 2004 TYPE-MOON visual novel, "Fate/stay night".

We are not doing the full game, as NLA is doing that.

Enjoy.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-10-04 at 23:35.
gp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-04, 21:19   Link #27
Melty Snow
<3 WoW undead girls

Wow, thanks. Wasn't aware of any translation projects on Fate. Time to reinstall trial version and finally understand what they're saying.
Melty Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 02:46   Link #28
sarcasteak
WAHA~

I heard Fate/Stay Night was heavily text-based...I hope NLA will finish doing it. >_<
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 12:42   Link #29
gaogao

I couldn't have teased anime fanboys better than this demo. Any anime fan who believes that the full game will be translated to completion is deluded and is living in a fantastical wonderland. A wonderland where profit making businesses don't exist and only fan-translators released translated works of any kind. Of course, self-righteous anime fans will deny this; everything they say is right and everything I say is wrong.

Keep it real.
gaogao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-05, 12:53   Link #30
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaogao
I couldn't have teased anime fanboys better than this demo. Any anime fan who believes that the full game will be translated to completion is deluded and is living in a fantastical wonderland. A wonderland where profit making businesses don't exist and only fan-translators released translated works of any kind. Of course, self-righteous anime fans will deny this; everything they say is right and everything I say is wrong.

Keep it real.
Such harsh words coming from someone on an anime forum... ^_^;;

One can always hope, no?
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-15, 02:50   Link #31
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
I can see your point, but some professionals start from doujin circles. kj1980 would know that better than me. And while not very "professional" for the lack of a better word, Takeuchi's art style is very clean, neat and distinctive, and he's improving.
When Type-Moon reaches the hights of CLAMP (who also started out as a doujinshi circle back in Kyoto), then we'll talk about. But so far, I just don't see it...

Takeuchi can always improve, and I certainly hope he does, because the company he is with can produce pure gold in terms of original storylines.
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-15, 03:17   Link #32
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet
When Type-Moon reaches the hights of CLAMP (who also started out as a doujinshi circle back in Kyoto), then we'll talk about. But so far, I just don't see it...

Takeuchi can always improve, and I certainly hope he does, because the company he is with can produce pure gold in terms of original storylines.
It's called personal taste. Takeuchi Takashi is one of the most renowned artists among the otaku industry, and he has ones of the most refined styles out there that's easily recognizable by anyone who knows anything about visual novels/eroges.

You can't expect someone to change his/her style and call it "improvement" simply because you don't find their current style to your liking.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-15, 03:19   Link #33
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet

I can see where you're going, but let's be fair here. Takeuchi is in the doujin game circles, much like 7th Expansion is now. CLAMP was a doujinshi circle. Their emphasis and focus aren't within the same lines.

And it may take a while before Type Moon reaches CLAMP's status. Type Moon is still new in the world of pro-soft houses, with only 2 titles under their name. Plus with the recent relevations that they may not do a Nasu game after their pending projects, (( Nasu is literally what made Type Moon what it is today )), they may not be able to keep their current momentum going.

So, the pure gold you're talking about may not exist temporarily after the Tsukihime remake is released.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
It's called personal taste. Takeuchi Takashi is one of the most renowned artists among the otaku industry, and he has ones of the most refined styles out there that's easily recognizable by anyone who knows anything about visual novels/eroges.

You can't expect someone to change his/her style and call it "improvement" simply because you don't find their current style to your liking.
Exactly. Sure, anyone can argue that his style isn't very detailed like a lot of mangakas, keyword mangaka, I don't see many visual/eroge artist with superb art as well, but it's very unique and distinctive. Just like Araki Hirohiko. His style may appeal to everyone, but his unique style with his mangas is what put him in the bench of some of the top mangakas in Japan, art-wise.

And Takeuchi's style is easily one of the most refined among eroge artist.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 10:30   Link #34
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I hope eventually one shall be made, but.. i'm ready to wait a few more years. ^^;
Old 2006-01-18, 11:00   Link #35
Jalya

Its faster to learn rudimentary Japanese to read F/SN than to wait for NLA translation though. Its pretty dead at NLA. That said , insani did a BRILLIANT job translating the demo. kudos to gp32
Jalya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-18, 11:01   Link #36
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Well said, gaogao. I cannot imagine anyone would attempt this insane project to translate Fate/Stay Night and see it done. Nasu did not pull punches in using complex Japanese.
Old 2006-01-18, 11:04   Link #37
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Questions about Fate/Hollow Ataraxia:

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-18, 11:30   Link #38
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

[QUOTE=stormy001_M1A2]Questions about Fate/Hollow Ataraxia:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 2006-01-18, 11:43   Link #39
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Not to mention it has like what? 10x more text than Shuffle?
Old 2006-01-18, 12:44   Link #40
Mr. Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy001_M1A2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel