Old 2007-07-22, 15:11   Link #241
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Close. But not quite.

It's...quite touching, really. It has something to do with the whole "if anyone finds out about my true identity, I'll end up becoming a meigurumi forever!"
ah...that is the line which flags up the point that someone is bound to find out XD classic and cliche when you say one point like "you must keep it a secret" to where someone has to find out...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-22, 18:19   Link #242
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Golden Wishing Star

Nanatsuiro Drops is enchanting me with its beautiful animation and believable character interactions.

A quarter of the series has flown past, and the story keeps throwing surprises here and there.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-23, 07:24   Link #243
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Nona was quite awesome this episode. Too bad that everyone else was already expecting Arthur as the dog. Still, I wish they added more of Matsuda and Nona's scenes...they make me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well I'm not expecting a sad ending for this show. If you look at it technically Tsuwabuki turns into a human during the day, yet you don't see his memories being targeted. Think that rule really applies to those who don't have a connection to this hunt for star drops. Be it not being a Stellar Spinner or their apparently required partner. Could just be after its finished Sumomo won't be doing magic any longer and that'll be that.

For some reason every time I see a sunset light in this show keep thinking Tsuwabuki should be running for cover . Considering the danger that will result from his identity being known. Though I'm still trying to grasp how much secrecy is integrated into the rules for Stellar Spinners.

Spoiler for Theory:
Spoiler:

Also, Sumomo really isn't Prima Pram/Plum/however the hell it's in Romanji. The real Prima Pram is in Nanatsuiro Drops Pure. Nona just mistakes Sumomo as her. Man, this should make for some great comedy in Nanatsuiro Drops Pure.
Old 2007-07-23, 16:29   Link #244
cyth
Banned

Arthur being Matsuda was pretty obvious from the start even in the game. <_<;

Episode 04 was awesome just like the previous ones. I like it how they were able to cram everything into the episode quite elegantly. Surprisingly, every time I watch it, it feels longer than 25 minutes.

Spoiler for episode 04:
Great stuff, and now I'm sold on the idea of purchasing the DVDs. *_*

Last edited by cyth; 2007-07-23 at 17:41.
Old 2007-07-25, 07:08   Link #245
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yeah, guess I was just being stupid there, heh.
Old 2007-07-30, 16:33   Link #246
Ichigo91
Dharma Institute

Old 2007-07-31, 09:03   Link #247
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

ep 5 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-07-31, 09:11   Link #248
Ichigo91
Dharma Institute

Old 2007-07-31, 13:57   Link #249
Keruri
Like a falling star

Episode 5 (nearly halfway through?!).... and still amazing. Just like the game, I'm still hooked. I haven't played a game so much during the anime's run since Kanon 2006.

I want some triplets screentime. They were just too darn cute in the game. XD

I'm still fangirling over my Shining Stars Bless single. The full version makes me squeal with joy! However, "Shining TEE-ARS fall" does make me laugh.

....*scuttles off to write down episode times and attempt to make avatars*
Old 2007-08-04, 09:34   Link #250
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keruri View Post
Episode 5 (nearly halfway through?!).... and still amazing. Just like the game, I'm still hooked. I haven't played a game so much during the anime's run since Kanon 2006.

I want some triplets screentime. They were just too darn cute in the game. XD

I'm still fangirling over my Shining Stars Bless single. The full version makes me squeal with joy! However, "Shining TEE-ARS fall" does make me laugh.

....*scuttles off to write down episode times and attempt to make avatars*
Flora and the triplets aren't getting much love. ;__;
Old 2007-08-04, 20:48   Link #251
Greenish Growth

Episode five:
Spoiler:
Old 2007-08-04, 22:56   Link #252
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I haven't been following this series because of reports that the first episode wasn't that good or whatever, so I want to ask everyone now how the anime has been going? Bad? Decent? Good?
Old 2007-08-05, 01:13   Link #253
Greenish Growth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I haven't been following this series because of reports that the first episode wasn't that good or whatever, so I want to ask everyone now how the anime has been going? Bad? Decent? Good?
I wasn't so much into the first episode either, but I enjoyed the series after that.

You mileage will vary of course depending on what type of anime you like.
Old 2007-08-05, 03:23   Link #254
Keruri
Like a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
I wasn't so much into the first episode either, but I enjoyed the series after that.

You mileage will vary of course depending on what type of anime you like.
I agree one hundred percent; the first episode wasn't great (possibly because it was a "here's what the plot is" episode, plus I've played the game before), but the series really picks up after that.

I'm thoroughly enjoying it.
Old 2007-08-05, 09:19   Link #255
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
Episode five:
Spoiler:
i think he is 90% sure :3 hints being dropped everywhere!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
the problem for me with this series is that it is just too slow and seems to be going around in circles...but other than that it isnt unwatchable ~

Old 2007-08-05, 19:04   Link #256
cyth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
the problem for me with this series is that it is just too slow and seems to be going around in circles.
That's definitely not the case for us eroge players. ^^; The series has been pretty fast-paced because the animators want it synched to the eroge's chapter numbers. Looking at it that way, I can't see it slowing down until the tenth episode. While I think the first episode wasn't as good as it could've been (although the way it was composed was possibly unavoidable), every other episode so far was just great and I can't wait until they announce the first DVD.
Old 2007-08-06, 22:03   Link #257
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
...and I can't wait until they announce the first DVD.
Granted! It's not on the Goods page of the official site yet, but they did mention it in a recent blog entry. October 24th it is.
Old 2007-08-08, 01:07   Link #258
cyth
Banned

Yeah, I checked it out yesterday. It seems they're going the Shana way by including a short animation extra (Nanatsuiro Gekijou). I just hope they'll be including those B2 posters regularly with online purchases from either HMV or Amazon.co.jp too.

Other than that, I'm quite satisfied with the price/episodes-per-DVD ratio, so I'll be ordering it as soon as the ordering of the Original Soundtrack CD becomes available.
Old 2007-08-08, 08:41   Link #259
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Alright Episode4 got subbed.

You know going through the effort to change your hair colour and have a secret identity can be outdone by using the same glasses. Just a minor glitch in that plan, Nako did a good job spotting that (though of course we already knew).

Guess after seeing Sumomo's serious bad luck with water I can't blame her for havinga slight fear. But did a great job overcoming that and showing some serious talent in being able to get these things quickly.

Finally got some answers at least on what's going on with two stellar spinners. So Sumomo is caught in a battle between the schools eh. I really wonder if its something as simple as the other schools candidate getting sick....just my suspicious nature maybe.

Plus a bit of jealous Sumomo when Tsuwabuki was paying attention to that fine swiming performance. But he made sure to help her and we got a fun swmming lesson to watch. Too bad he had to make a run to hide when it got late during her thanks.

It's a nice show that I'm enjoying. Nothing complicated but some interesting character interactions.
Old 2007-08-08, 09:58   Link #260
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Regarding episode 04, i find it kinda lol that sensei appeared out of nowhere with information regarding the subject. I didn't think the girls knew about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
so I'll be ordering it as soon as the ordering of the Original Soundtrack CD becomes available.
Yes, same here. I'm quite happy with the musical score upto now --- i just home a release date doesn't take to long to appear.

Tags
barcelona, bishoujo, drama, fantasy, magical girl, romance, seinen, supernatural, unionshift