AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-10-24, 22:48   Link #61
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
uummmmm.... could you please stop giving kishi ideas like this? it actually kind of adds up and apparently the kyuubi cloak isn't extremely harmful and unbearable to people anymore since the kyuubi turned 'good', so maybe the k11 and gaara tag-teaming with the bijou isn't that far off... it's the stuff of nightmares...
oh god that would be horrible lol
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 10:07   Link #62
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
uummmmm.... could you please stop giving kishi ideas like this? it actually kind of adds up and apparently the kyuubi cloak isn't extremely harmful and unbearable to people anymore since the kyuubi turned 'good', so maybe the k11 and gaara tag-teaming with the bijou isn't that far off... it's the stuff of nightmares...
wait so no one here wants to see a
7tail powered temari or shino
6tail powered sakura or ino
5 or 4tail powered lee
3tail powered darui

LMAO...happy friday to those of us not in a future time zone(i guess thats only japan)

Last edited by Artimus_Prime; 2013-10-25 at 12:15.
Artimus_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 15:27   Link #63
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
wait so no one here wants to see a
7tail powered temari or shino
6tail powered sakura or ino
5 or 4tail powered lee
3tail powered darui

LMAO...happy friday to those of us not in a future time zone(i guess thats only japan)
I don't want to see a KyuubiSageSusanoo Naruto. The power levels have become ridiculous. So what the hell. Power up the rookies. Give them biju or whatever. Kishi has already been doing that anyway.

You have three choices as a mangaka when your main character begins running laps around his friends with his/her power level. Power everyone up. Depower the main character. Or just embrace it like Hellsing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
oh god that would be horrible lol
No more than anything else we have been seeing the past 300 chapters. I support a 7 tails powered Temari!
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 21:17   Link #64
Casshern

Bee is stronger than all those characters with just his own power, on top of that he has the second-strongest bijuu, yet he is still a small fry compared to the big players in this fight. So giving tailed beasts to Naruto's friends wont suddenly make them relevant. It'll just prolong this fight with more meaningless battles and pretend teamwork. I'd rather just get on with the inevitable SoP Naruto.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 22:31   Link #65
Cookie-Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Bee is stronger than all those characters with just his own power, on top of that he has the second-strongest bijuu, yet he is still a small fry compared to the big players in this fight. So giving tailed beasts to Naruto's friends wont suddenly make them relevant. It'll just prolong this fight with more meaningless battles and pretend teamwork. I'd rather just get on with the inevitable SoP Naruto.
The squence vs sasuke where bee was using a billion swords was pretty nice. Its like a said a while ago, whenever monsters/transformations become a part of the fight, the quality tends to take a nose dive.
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-26, 09:56   Link #66
Monster0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie-Monster View Post
The squence vs sasuke where bee was using a billion swords was pretty nice. Its like a said a while ago, whenever monsters/transformations become a part of the fight, the quality tends to take a nose dive.
The other opinion is that the monster/transformations are a highlight.Since the first issue of Naruto i anticipated at least a fight with with a monster/transformed main character.
Don't give me that closed minded crap about "if you want giant monster fights watch Godzilla movies."There's a great big world out there filled with giant monster entertainment.
If you hate monsters and like magic ninjas that's fine.Page one of Naruto mixed the two giving a pretty good preconception of what was to occur in later issues.

Last edited by Monster0; 2013-10-26 at 10:09.
Monster0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-27, 11:58   Link #67
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
I don't want to see a KyuubiSageSusanoo Naruto. The power levels have become ridiculous. So what the hell. Power up the rookies. Give them biju or whatever. Kishi has already been doing that anyway.
yea it's too late already. the second they all got kyuubi cloaks it was the nail in the coffin. might as well take it up a notch and have kiba riding a unicorn and shino piloting a giant wasp. seems legit
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 18:41   Link #68
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I read pretty much everything here so to sum up a few things:

# Naruto vs Sasuke
# Fate of the bijuu
# Uchiha Madara
# Reviving the dead

Let's start with the bottom one and a very likely possibility.
We'd have to think about the impact on the story. Would it really be meaningfull to revive everyone? Just when the new generation is about to, no rather forced now to take over the roles left by their parents. Reviving everyone is still likely to happen but it wouldn't help evolve the story. Thousands of ninja's who would get revived would have no clue about this whole redeeming and converting everyones hate into love. It would unbalance everything.

Then there is Uchiha Madara. He wants to have his battle with Hashirama who is constantly distracted. Well... i'd say one vs one. A battle without interuptions to the end. With perhaps both dealing a harmonius final blow and both enter the other world in peace. Like it did with many edo tensei. Madara only wants peace in his own way and there is no reason for his eye technique on the moon if the whole ninja world will be at peace.

The fate of the Bijuu could easily be solved by simply using some sort of henge technique on them.
Making them a human. Obviously they'd be close to immortal in terms of ageing but it would make them one of all of them. Somewhat different without the wish what everyone did to Majin Buu/Uub.
But i think you get the point.

Naruto vs Sasuke. Probably nothing more then a friendly match. Sasuke right now isn't just weaker but also has no hatred towards Naruto. He knows Naruto doesnt fight anymore to brag, or to show off. He fights to help everyone. It wouldn't suprise me if Naruto gives the title of Hokage (if he would be granted the choice) to an Uchiha. With him either training the Bijuu to be normal (humans) or... becoming the supreme kage. Maintaining the peace as the worlds protector.
Old 2013-10-29, 03:34   Link #69
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

The new chapter is out!

I can't wait to see what Obito will answer. Hopefully he will refuse. I don't know why, but I really liked this chapter. And I would like to see more talking between Naruto and Obito.
Old 2013-10-29, 03:46   Link #70
Tchadnis

time for obito to go sleep and for madara to show up .. this chapter was a bit cheese cake
Old 2013-10-29, 03:57   Link #71
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

It was nice call back to chapter 2. There is no shortcuts to becoming Hokage.
Old 2013-10-29, 04:34   Link #72
ImperialFlameGod8190

personally I hated this chapter because it reminds you way too much of the pain saga. Good fight great moments and then somehow he forgives everyone and undoes all he wants that's not a good thing I mean it seems like all the big time baddies aren't truly evil. Even with the akatsuki the only guys who are truly evil are hidan and his partner.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 07:45   Link #73
HasuMasu
*Artist

This is the second time now that they didn't show what exactly it was that Madara did after he lost the Nine Tails.

Hashirama still had the Thousand Hands' main body, the Wood Dragon, and Mokujin.

Madara did something to destroy all of those and this is the second time it's been intentionally hidden.
Old 2013-10-29, 08:06   Link #74
Eragon
Still Alive

Finally this atrociousness with Obito is coming to an end. Just perform the Reviving jutsu and say you're goodbyes next chapter and let Madara take over. This manga is long overdue a decent antagonist.
Old 2013-10-29, 08:34   Link #75
Shinon

i bet obito will die in next few chapters and madara takes over lol
Old 2013-10-29, 09:47   Link #76
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Finally this atrociousness with Obito is coming to an end. Just perform the Reviving jutsu and say you're goodbyes next chapter and let Madara take over. This manga is long overdue a decent antagonist.
i hope so. the only good thing to come out of this is that it should wrap up obito soon one way or another. personally i hope he refuses. tnj shouldn't be the end all of every major fight. i mean we're talking about RIN here... who could possibly resist taking over the entire world after their childhood crush died?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion