AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-10-15, 06:37   Link #2221
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

Charu: WHy are you making me feel tormented like this!

Yuzuru: Well, your personality is WAY too good for a crappy story like what I wrote now. You're too good for the world of Infinite Stratos.

Fans: IT'S NOT CRAPPY! IT'S JUST WAY TOO REPETITIVE! WITHOUT NICE!CHARU EVERYTHING IS WORSE!

Since when Yuzuru channeling Kubo Tite? Anyway, off topic as it's seems, I still hoped the Author can fix stuff in Volume 8, hey, we can hope right?

Just hope and pray, and flood his twitter with reasonable suggestion and cheer him if you can speak Japanese.
Old 2011-10-15, 06:42   Link #2222
HasuMasu
*Artist

How about we send a letter on behalf of
the English-speaking IS community?

Ofcourse we'd have to have someone
who can translate.
Old 2011-10-15, 06:43   Link #2223
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Charu: "Uuuu...uuuu~~!!!"
Charlotte! Are you alright? What did he do to you?

Charlotte: He-He kept saying bueno and....

And what!?

Charlotte: He destroyed my Ichika pictures!

Charlotte: Those cost me 100,000 yen uuuuuu~

*Unties Wavehawk* Please continue what you were doing.

Charlotte: Why!?
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 10:37   Link #2224
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Charlotte! Are you alright? What did he do to you?

Charlotte: He-He kept saying bueno and....

And what!?

Charlotte: He destroyed my Ichika pictures!

Charlotte: Those cost me 100,000 yen uuuuuu~

*Unties Wavehawk* Please continue what you were doing.

Charlotte: Why!?
That Charlotte is an imposter! There is no way that my Charlotte can be this nice! Oh wait...

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 10:44   Link #2225
Miraluka
Banned

Well, the way I see it is if you truly were Char's fans then you would be complaining against the author and not the character.

And to be honest... I'm gettig crepped out by you guys (except for Ping and C2F)... reminds me of those seiyuus stalkers/haters =___=
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 10:58   Link #2226
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Well, the way I see it is if you truly were Char's fans then you would be complaining against the author and not the character.

And to be honest... I'm gettig crepped out by you guys (except for Ping and C2F)... reminds me of those seiyuus stalkers/haters =___=
It's all just jokes you know. Most of us here go to this board cause we're bored/just want to find a good laugh so we write whatever comes to mind. I don't even know the names of any of the seiyuus and I'm unfamiliar with famous seiyuus in general so I can't technically hate them.

Besides, it's the authors light novel so he can do whatever he wants with the characters, complaining and commenting about it is just another way to express ourselves and/or kill some time. We don't really have a problem with him and we're glad he's writing this light novel up to now

At least we aren't like those Idol master fanatics who actually gave the voice actors threatening phone calls when their "Idol" did something they didn't want.
Old 2011-10-15, 11:01   Link #2227
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
It's all just jokes you know. Most of us here go to this board cause we're bored/just want to find a good laugh so we write whatever comes to mind. I don't even know the names of any of the seiyuus and I'm unfamiliar with famous seiyuus in general so I can't technically hate them.

Besides, it's the authors light novel so he can do whatever he wants with the characters, complaining and commenting about it is just another way to express ourselves and/or kill some time. We don't really have a problem with him and we're glad he's writing this light novel up to now

At least we aren't like those Idol master fanatics who actually gave the voice actors threatening phone calls when their "Idol" did something they didn't want.
Please don't remind me of the mail I got...

Anyway, since there's a lot of stuff to deal with today, I had very little progress today. Most will be 10%, so hopefully 90% can be done in the next two days (100 pages though...)

Also, if I have to pick a girl out of the harem, it will be Kanzashi, because if I want a girl, I want to bear more of the girl's emotional troubles.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 11:11   Link #2228
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Please don't remind me of the mail I got...

Anyway, since there's a lot of stuff to deal with today, I had very little progress today. Most will be 10%, so hopefully 90% can be done in the next two days (100 pages though...)

Also, if I have to pick a girl out of the harem, it will be Kanzashi, because if I want a girl, I want to bear more of the girl's emotional troubles.
Thanks for the hard work Ping! A few days left until we have the complete set of novels (so far) for Infinite Stratos. Thank you!

Side note- What do you mean E-mail? Are you saying somebody was actually crazy enough to send you a threat letter?
Old 2011-10-15, 11:12   Link #2229
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Thanks for the hard work Ping! A few days left until we have the complete set of novels (so far) for Infinite Stratos. Thank you!

Side note- What do you mean E-mail? Are you saying somebody was actually crazy enough to send you a threat letter?
Complete? What do you mean complete? I agreed with Hayate to work on the SS too. That'll take another two weeks later. Then it's BTS romance stories, Shana vol 16 and 22 before I take the top choice. (I got my list packed full, and there's still Gundam Unicorn for February.)

And for the emails, just ask the Index fans.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 11:21   Link #2230
Eratas123

Quote:
Complete? What do you mean complete? I agreed with Hayate to work on the SS too. That'll take another two weeks later. Then it's BTS romance stories, Shana vol 16 and 22 before I take the top choice. (I got my list packed full, and there's still Gundam Unicorn for February.)

Sorry, I meant complete as in all the major light novel numbers of Infinite Stratos being translated. I usually don't apply side stories to these.

Man your list is packed! Gotta wonder how fast you can do these things and how much free time you spend on them.

I'm guessing you got e-mails threatening you to translate faster or something? If you did then hopefully they stopped since we should be feeling grateful for the translations and not impatient for them.
Old 2011-10-15, 11:27   Link #2231
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
And still, Lingyin gets no love,
oh well, the fanbase can mostly provide.
Well, even setting wise, she gets no love at all.

1. Childhood friend setup : not, she's only the 2nd one.
2. Class division : too bad, the only one ends up on different class.
3. Sex appeal : nah, try again when Ichika's heart throbbed when you cling to him

I guess the author must hate Chinese girl a lot
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 11:48   Link #2232
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post

3. Sex appeal : nah, try again when Ichika's heart throbbed when you cling to him

Ichika's heart throbbeds when she called him an old man back in volume 1, after he was banged by Houki and Cecilia...........Rin can't appeal to her sex appeal, because in my opinion, she hasn't shown any (except in vol. 2 or 3 cover, and in her Class tea house), or it just doesn't work on ichika (or me, because I insist she hasn't shown it enough). So she should use her "cuteness" back from volume 1
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 12:00   Link #2233
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
I'm guessing you got e-mails threatening you to translate faster or something?
Oh damn, did I my cover got blown up? lol

Seriously, hard to believe things like that are happening though.

Quote:
Though I still had fun reading the last page.
Old 2011-10-15, 17:26   Link #2234
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

I apologize, I would attempt to mock better if I had known the details of their distress better.

All I got was that Charlotte has finally assimilated with the harem instead of sticking out like a sore thumb

Quote:
Quote:
I'm guessing you got e-mails threatening you to translate faster or something? If you did then hopefully they stopped since we should be feeling grateful for the translations and not impatient for them.

Nah, nothing like that; Teh_Ping was sexually harassed by this Goddess of 4ch for two weeks, all the guys heard about it and we went FFF on his ass... Frankly by the end it all got a little "Korean-Drama"ish but I guess that's Teh_Ping for you.

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2011-10-15 at 17:48.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 17:53   Link #2235
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Exclamation

Teh_Ping?! HARRASSED?! The person send it must be having a lot of time...

No really. Why can't that person be more productive?

At least we doing the mocking with the tone of laughter and STILL love the character and the story no matter what happens, whether it's character derailment or repetitive plot, search your feeling, you know it's true.

(unlike those rabid Kannagi fans, they creep me out).

I'm not exactly Charu Fanboy but I still like her no matter how, she's part of I.S. world and that fact would not change.
Old 2011-10-15, 19:11   Link #2236
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
after he was banged by Houki and Cecilia...........
- Javier, I think you should choose your words more carefully. That...brought up the wrong image in my mind.

@Wilfriback: It's mostly for the gag sequences on the forum. Not to mention we all know Yumizuru isn't in the best of health, so bashing him wouldn't be fair at all. Especially when it's obvious he likes Houki best....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED
Teh_Ping?! HARRASSED?! The person send it must be having a lot of time...
- Welcome to the internet...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 21:23   Link #2237
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Nah, nothing like that; Teh_Ping was sexually harassed by this Goddess of 4ch for two weeks, all the guys heard about it and we went FFF on his ass... Frankly by the end it all got a little "Korean-Drama"ish but I guess that's Teh_Ping for you.
Ping bro have quite strong heart actually
but if...only IF...Ping bro want, I can recommend to my community to give special discount to annihilate the culprit
"Serve you better for Less" is one of our motto
xhi xhi xhi xhi

======================================

Ping bro?, since Viper can't find you in her stalking today, she went to Mustapha Mall for sight seeing and now in Farrer Park Stadium, loitering around to see a handsome man to flirt
=======================================
reading latest translationfrom ping bro...
hmm... so Two Sarashiki sister's added to Ichika's harem

but big fight just around the corner, I feel Tatenashi doing this on purpose...what an evil Kaichou
Kanzashi become mad and mess up at the fight, and with Houki beside her older sister, I expect an all-full of anger-out fight between siblings while Ichika himself will surrounded by 5 Female Ashura.

I know that
1.Tatenashi want to repair her relationship with her sister
2.while convincing Houki to make up with Tabane
3.as well as training Ichika and his 5 Harem member to raise their Battle skill at once in fighting multiple strong opponent
4.And also baiting Phantom task with the chance to kill Ichika and/or stole strong IS core's

but she mess up because Kanzashi eavesdoping her conversation.

Sure Ichika can convince her by say that the data he gave is his real Byakushiki's, and what Tatenashi mean is another different data which Ichika use to improve Byakushiki's

But for create such a flag...
she even warn Ichika to not die, knowing about the result of this (even if Kanzashi didn't hear their conversation) misunderstanding, that will lead other five maiden in love, to seriously have bloodlust over him (with him being oblivious, used as peon by Tatenashi)

Last edited by surerman; 2011-10-15 at 21:45.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-15, 21:31   Link #2238
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Oh damn, did I my cover got blown up? lol

Seriously, hard to believe things like that are happening though.

Though I still had fun reading the last page.
Yeah, these are always fun to read, thus
my tendency to lurk here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post

And that's why I must compensate
for Ichika's lack of attention to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Javier, I think you should choose your words more carefully. That...brought up the wrong image in my mind.

@Wilfriback: It's mostly for the gag sequences on the forum. Not to mention we all know Yumizuru isn't in the best of health, so bashing him wouldn't be fair at all. Especially when it's obvious he likes Houki best....

- Welcome to the internet...
Should I mention a certain site~?
Old 2011-10-15, 22:06   Link #2239
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Rules of Internet
Number 1: Do not talk about that website
Number 2: DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT WEBSITE
Old 2011-10-15, 22:11   Link #2240
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Rules of Internet
Number 1: Do not talk about that website
Number 2: DO NOT TALK ABOUT THAT WEBSITE
What website? I have no idea what you guys are talking about

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen