AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-04-11, 17:37   Link #14581
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertail View Post
Aw, but don't forget that Ikki is someone who specializes in fighting those stronger than him by using everything he has. And now he has the power of a Desperado, so anything is possible for him now. He did beat the Black Knight's, the 4th rank with one powerful swing that cut straight through armor device.
You kind of just contradicted yourself. You just said that Ikki has defeated opponents stronger than himself. But earlier you just posted you want Ikki to cut Enterprise in half. If Ikki was able to do the latter it would entirely contradict him being a person who defeats superior opponents because you would be giving him an offensive power that surpasses top-class mage-knights.

Kurono can't even destroy Enterprise with World Crisis, her most powerful Noble Art. And she's the strongest Blazer in Japan at the moment. And one of the strongest in the League.

Leave the outrageous DBZ levels of power to people like Stella and Ouma.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-15, 22:44   Link #14582
AP24

It seems Rakudai Vol 18 is delayed cause now it's listed for June release on some places
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 02:10   Link #14583
Itsmepatrick

maybe it's because of Corona that's why its delayed.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-16, 08:05   Link #14584
Silvertail

Damn virus. Its gotten in the way again. But this is what we have to do to keep the situation from worsening.
Silvertail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-22, 06:36   Link #14585
AP24

Vol 18 synopsis:

"I won't let you kill anyone!!"

The "Great Flame" Tendou has been subjugated but the capital Tokyo is still in the midst of a defense battle against the US forces invasion. Even the main force on Japan's side, "World Clock" Kurono Shinguuji, can't deal with the US forces' overwhelming resources. However, Kurono's determination and choice at the last minute create an opportunity to strike down a harsh fate, and the most elite student knights such as Ikki, Stella, Touka and others who rushed there as reinforcements swing their blades on the battlefield to reverse the situation.

Meanwhile, "The Hero" Abraham Carter, who Tsukikage and others encountered once at Rebellion headquarters, together with "Grand Professor" Islands has begun an eerie maneuver--!? The 18th volume that tells the beginning of the final battle that determines the fate of the world!

Last edited by AP24; 2020-05-23 at 12:04.
Old 2020-05-26, 04:22   Link #14586
AP24

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

So from what I can tell in the first pic Ikki is in his original form because Shizuku is inside him and he can use Shizuku's water ability. Ikki and Shizuku's combination technique is called "Ikkaku (sword whale)" and look like they're fighting in the sea or sky so most likely they're fighting Appleton.

Second pic is nice but too bad Ikki is in child form. I wonder if that's going to stop them from doing lewd things in the bath.
Old 2020-05-27, 20:12   Link #14587
eisai_haramasukoi

Knowing Stella's hidden desires, it's very likely.
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-28, 16:39   Link #14588
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

So from what I can tell in the first pic Ikki is in his original form because Shizuku is inside him and he can use Shizuku's water ability. Ikki and Shizuku's combination technique is called "Ikkaku (sword whale)" and look like they're fighting in the sea or sky so most likely they're fighting Appleton.

Second pic is nice but too bad Ikki is in child form. I wonder if that's going to stop them from doing lewd things in the bath.
He can still clean her in her 'hard-to-reach' places.

And thanks for the info. Do you know the actual date of the release?

Final battle? I'm not sure I like the sound of that. I think Volume 20 will be the last volume upon hearing that.
Old 2020-05-28, 17:14   Link #14589
jagt

The book will be available since june 12th, it was already said several times this would be the last arc of the novel so maybe the 20 is certainly the last volume.
Old 2020-05-29, 03:58   Link #14590
AP24

Preview pages: https://r.binb.jp/epm/e1_139893_03042020182148/ (some pics are NSFW)

Prologue: Justice and Evil
Chapter 1: “Sword Emperor of Wind” vs. “The Hero”
Chapter 2: Killing the Crows of Three Thousand Worlds
Chapter 3: Holy Mother Stella

Poor Sara and Rinna, is it really necessary for them to be stripped naked?

Didn't expect to see a fight between Ouma and Carter, looking forward to it.

I'm curious if the third chapter's title is implying more than what's shown on the third colored pic. Maybe the end of the volume will reveal that Stella is pregnant.

I'm going to start summarizing the preview pages.
Old 2020-05-29, 07:01   Link #14591
Lucidrago

Quote:
Preview pages: https://r.binb.jp/epm/e1_139893_03042020182148/ (some pics are NSFW)

Prologue: Justice and Evil
Chapter 1: “Sword Emperor of Wind” vs. “The Hero”
Chapter 2: Killing the Crows of Three Thousand Worlds
Chapter 3: Holy Mother Stella

Poor Sara and Rinna, is it really necessary for them to be stripped naked?

Didn't expect to see a fight between Ouma and Carter, looking forward to it.

I'm curious if the third chapter's title is implying more than what's shown on the third colored pic. Maybe the end of the volume will reveal that Stella is pregnant.

I'm going to start summarizing the preview pages.
Just thought about it. But what if Carter's magic ability is manipulating wind like Ouma's?
Old 2020-05-29, 07:15   Link #14592
AP24

Prologue is done:
https://rakudai-kishi.fandom.com/wik...ovel_Volume_18

I guessed that the secret Or-Gaule told Naseem and the others in Vol 11 was that Tyrant was dead all along, turns out I was right.

So Grand Professor is Abraham's father. It seems the author changed his name to Carl Islands.

Since Tyrant was dead along and Bright is really old now, Abraham must be the strongest in the world.
Old 2020-05-29, 09:23   Link #14593
Lucidrago

Quote:
Prologue is done:
https://rakudai-kishi.fandom.com/wik...ovel_Volume_18

I guessed that the secret Or-Gaule told Naseem and the others in Vol 11 was that Tyrant was dead all along, turns out I was right.

So Grand Professor is Abraham's father. It seems the author changed his name to Carl Islands.

Since Tyrant was dead along and Bright is really old now, Abraham must be the strongest in the world.
Thanks for that.

But then who defeated Ouma 5 years ago? And does Edelweiss know this since she's the one who 'rescued' Ouma?

Maybe Abraham Carter isn't his original name. Or Islands and his wife divorced each other and he took her maiden last name or she remarried and he took his stepfather's last name. Or maybe his parents were killed when he was young and the 'Grand Professor' adopted him like Kouzou adopted Sara. There are a lot of possibilities.

Maybe this new era that the 'Grand Professor' is talking about is the number of exceptional young mages being born in the world as of the last few decades like Carter, Iris, Or-Gaule, Ouma, Sara, Amane, Stella, Shizuku, Moroboshi, Touka, Kiriko, Kuraudo, Fu Xiaoli, etc. And then a very unusual case like Ikki. He may be reflecting on their sheer talent and power despite being so young and how it is affecting the balance of power in the world since the vast majority of them are being born on the League's side. And Carter and Islands want to move into action early to establish Union's or rather America's dominance in the world before the young Blazers become too powerful for them to handle in the future. Maybe he sees the world as reaching its breaking point because of that and he feels they need to move into action before the League(or rather Japan) overtakes them.
Old 2020-05-30, 10:59   Link #14594
AP24

I finished summarizing the preview contents.

I think Abraham is an artificial psychic because he can use multiple abilities and Islands said he hasn't gotten a sample from a natural-born Desperado.

I almost forgot illusionary form can still damage other objects but I thought clothes worn by a person are not affected based on early volumes. Perhaps there is a limitation on clothes not damaged by illusionary form.

Rinna's father is way older than I expected if he had lived during WW2.
Old 2020-05-30, 16:00   Link #14595
Lucidrago

Quote:
I finished summarizing the preview contents.

I think Abraham is an artificial psychic because he can use multiple abilities and Islands said he hasn't gotten a sample from a natural-born Desperado.

I almost forgot illusionary form can still damage other objects but I thought clothes worn by a person are not affected based on early volumes. Perhaps there is a limitation on clothes not damaged by illusionary form.

Rinna's father is way older than I expected if he had lived during WW2.
Thanks for doing this.

Forgot how much of a beast Ouma is.

So Germany is a member of the League as well. I guess the countries that suffered the most damage during WW2 joined the League. While the countries that were largely left intact and had large land areas became the superpowers that comprise Union.

I wonder if Islands experimented on Sara while he treated her illness.

Yeah I also believe that he's an artificial psychic. Or maybe he was just like Ikki before Islands experimented on him as seems to be the case.

That conversation should have gone something like this:

Kouzou: "Why did you strip my daughters naked?"

Islands: "Plot."

Kouzou: "Plot?"

Islands: "PLOT."

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2020-05-30 at 16:34.
Old 2020-05-30, 16:55   Link #14596
bakato

So it turned out the big bad is the US while the main heroes are mostly Japanese? Shocker. I would never blame a japanese work of fiction for starring japanese as the heroes, but this made even me gag.

Last edited by bakato; 2020-05-30 at 17:36.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-30, 17:05   Link #14597
RDNexus

Why do the japanese keep pinning the americans as a threat of sorts?
Not that Trump, nowadays, doesn't give anyone reasons to think so...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-30, 17:25   Link #14598
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Why do the japanese keep pinning the americans as a threat of sorts?
Not that Trump, nowadays, doesn't give anyone reasons to think so...
An alternative spin on history I guess. I'm now having trouble who to root for though.

But that preview is just a cocktease.
Old 2020-05-30, 18:11   Link #14599
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
An alternative spin on history I guess. I'm now having trouble who to root for though.
Seems quite obvious to me though. Both Japan and the US used Rebellion as a stabilizing element after the war, but the US is now pretending they were never involved.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-30, 23:03   Link #14600
AP24

Just realized Czechoslovakia still exists in Rakudai's world instead of split into two countries. The country didn't want to join the League because the former axis countries did and yet Poland joined the League.

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural