AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-12-06, 05:40   Link #81
Wurstorff

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffyxnami View Post
You have to blame god for that. He made it so that women can only be pregnant by one man at a time while men can impregnate multiple women at the same time.
Yeah, but first of all, babies are overrated. Second of all, a man can only stick his pole into one woman at a time while women can take at least 3 men simultaneously. Furthermore, men are disadvantaged when it comes to multiple acts in a row. Going by that, Woman X ReverseHarem is god's intention. Make it happen!
Wurstorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 05:49   Link #82
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstorff View Post
Yeah, but first of all, babies are overrated. Second of all, a man can only stick his pole into one woman at a time while women can take at least 3 men simultaneously. Furthermore, men are disadvantaged when it comes to multiple acts in a row. Going by that, Woman X ReverseHarem is god's intention. Make it happen!
Then that made the girl totally bitch...
Old 2015-12-06, 09:16   Link #83
arthand

Actually harem has more advantages for women then men since it gives them great benefit to marry the same guy that they like .For example most popular guys have more then one girl loving them and in the end they choose one of the girls and let other ones suffer but if its a harem everyone can get happy.

In the end no one forces girls to marry same guy so its ok isnt it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurstorff View Post
Choose ; A)Being the second wife of the kind hearted good looking guy in the next class.
B)Being the wiife of the 50 year old fat janitor.
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 09:31   Link #84
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Where's the actual discussion for this novel? Anyone reading this? Or only do-M like Kaito read this?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 10:46   Link #85
watisit

Just to ask, anybody knows if he meets up with anyone else from the prison again? Other than the female knight.

And how did the female knight continue to stay out of prison? I can guess why she's in there, but why was she able to resume her duties after the breakout?
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 11:00   Link #86
Wurstorff

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Actually harem has more advantages for women then men since it gives them great benefit to marry the same guy that they like .For example most popular guys have more then one girl loving them and in the end they choose one of the girls and let other ones suffer but if its a harem everyone can get happy.

In the end no one forces girls to marry same guy so its ok isnt it.

Choose ; A)Being the second wife of the kind hearted good looking guy in the next class.
B)Being the wiife of the 50 year old fat janitor.
Looks are secondary in guys. As long as they're not fugly, attitude is much more important. Or, depending on the girl, money. Kind-hearted guys easily end up friend-zoned if they're doing it wrong, even with pretty good looks. That aside, I choose:

C) Another good-looking girl without a partner.

Anyhow. Harems are hard. (Western) Societal norms and values aside, there's that fun little spice in life called jealousy. Furthermore, most couples can't manage 1on1 relationships and you want them to manage even more complex ones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Where's the actual discussion for this novel?[...]
It's there. Somewhere. In between. Surely. Besides, we're discussing related topics. Maybe. Sometimes.
Wurstorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 12:09   Link #87
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by watisit View Post
Just to ask, anybody knows if he meets up with anyone else from the prison again? Other than the female knight.

And how did the female knight continue to stay out of prison? I can guess why she's in there, but why was she able to resume her duties after the breakout?
I don't remember anyone else in the prison.

Spoiler for :
Old 2015-12-06, 12:17   Link #88
arthand

Spoiler for princess:
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 13:10   Link #89
glazer69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Where's the actual discussion for this novel? Anyone reading this? Or only do-M like Kaito read this?
The only thing that interest me is that the MC is ugly because usually they will change and become a hearthrob but this one stayed ugly. Lol.
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-06, 14:37   Link #90
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Spoiler for princess:
She's actually smart and pretty wicked from what it seems the schemer type so no one knows her true intentions. She hasn't had much appearance time but 10 chapters or so ago she was about to start something against the MC, what it is yet hasn't been shown. Probably something like turning all the women around him into lesbians or something...

Ignore the pussycat in this thread, he has no idea what this series is about and is afraid of non-shojos more than the MC. (Though I do agree that I've laughed my ass off so hard at this series it hurts so bad it feels good)

The MC being ugly is actually one of his main objectives, he first sets out on a goal to make a youth potion, though fails for the time being, then he realizes he is going bald so he decides to make hair growth potion and is currently looking for the recipe. The alchemist part is him trying to improve his looks. I seriously cannot imagine him becoming good looking, if he does it will be like... FIN.
Old 2015-12-06, 15:14   Link #91
xatom12

http://www.bhauth.com/text/tanaka/

Checked ncode website number its pretty the same code

name: atelier tanaka
Old 2015-12-06, 15:48   Link #92
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
She's actually smart and pretty wicked from what it seems the schemer type so no one knows her true intentions. She hasn't had much appearance time but 10 chapters or so ago she was about to start something against the MC, what it is yet hasn't been shown. Probably something like turning all the women around him into lesbians or something...

Ignore the pussycat in this thread, he has no idea what this series is about and is afraid of non-shojos more than the MC. (Though I do agree that I've laughed my ass off so hard at this series it hurts so bad it feels good)

The MC being ugly is actually one of his main objectives, he first sets out on a goal to make a youth potion, though fails for the time being, then he realizes he is going bald so he decides to make hair growth potion and is currently looking for the recipe. The alchemist part is him trying to improve his looks. I seriously cannot imagine him becoming good looking, if he does it will be like... FIN.
He should try plastic surgery too after the hair pot. How about his tool if he wants to improve his looks he must have a apropriate size tool ready to be used he can already test the pot on his knight buddy lol.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 19:56   Link #93
SirMeow

Just picked this up yesterday and it's surprisingly boring but I still want to continue reading.
I'm not even reading this for the girls but I'm just reading this for the shit the MC is gonna do.

What I can feel about this novel is that this is a fucked up version of "Seed of Evolution" Since they're both ugly and the plot is literally fucked up.
I'm so gonna read this until the latest and get bored as hell while laughing for a bit.

Edit: I just wanna ask
Who are those Virgin heroines in this novel?
Is it the maid?
And who does Sofia like? Allen or Tanaka?

Last edited by SirMeow; 2015-12-10 at 22:25.
SirMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 09:27   Link #94
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Arrrgh shit. Just man up your dicks and rape those bitch!!! Fuck mc!!!

But I think he has point in rejected all those bitches. If you are member of virgin creed just don't give a shit about some bitches that run unto you..

If you ask me? Just boned those bitches and forget about virgin...
Old 2015-12-11, 11:44   Link #95
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMeow View Post
Just picked this up yesterday and it's surprisingly boring but I still want to continue reading.
I'm not even reading this for the girls but I'm just reading this for the shit the MC is gonna do.

What I can feel about this novel is that this is a fucked up version of "Seed of Evolution" Since they're both ugly and the plot is literally fucked up.
I'm so gonna read this until the latest and get bored as hell while laughing for a bit.

Edit: I just wanna ask
Who are those Virgin heroines in this novel?
Is it the maid?
And who does Sofia like? Allen or Tanaka?
Some of them aren't stated whether they are virgins or not yet, Sofia the maid is definitely a virgin. The alchemist teacher is probably one. The mind reader might be one.

Sofia is shallow and likes all the ikemen that appear in front of her, her feelings get a bit warped later(when she gets addicted to the thrill from putting body fluids in nobles food), but aren't solid for any one person. There have been hints that she specifically enjoys bullying Tanaka in her mind, but whether that's her true feelings or not is still vague.

The MCs political parent basically forces him into marrying a non-virgin later and the MC directly states to him with a serious face, "It's my long time dream to lose my virginity together with a virgin, so I canno tdo that. After this dream has been granted I would be fine with it." Something along those lines, he pretty much convinces him that he can't accept marrying until he's had a virgin, even if he has to go to war with the kingdom.

Spoiler for :
Old 2015-12-11, 11:52   Link #96
Breimn

Quote:
Some of them aren't stated whether they are virgins or not yet, Sofia the maid is definitely a virgin. The alchemist teacher is probably one. The mind reader might be one.

Sofia is shallow and likes all the ikemen that appear in front of her, her feelings get a bit warped later(when she gets addicted to the thrill from putting body fluids in nobles food), but aren't solid for any one person. There have been hints that she specifically enjoys bullying Tanaka in her mind, but whether that's her true feelings or not is still vague.

The MCs political parent basically forces him into marrying a non-virgin later and the MC directly states to him with a serious face, "It's my long time dream to lose my virginity together with a virgin, so I canno tdo that. After this dream has been granted I would be fine with it." Something along those lines, he pretty much convinces him that he can't accept marrying until he's had a virgin, even if he has to go to war with the kingdom.

Spoiler for :

Cant he just, you know, use healing magic so that he does not have trouble getting that ingredient? Or maybe even just overhealing himself with some healing magic that makes you younger? Or just get some related skill when he lvl ups? (around lvl 20-30 so i know how his skill getting works)
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 12:01   Link #97
Kaito Yamakage

I thought of the healing aspect for fixing the intestines as well, but I don't think that would normally be ones first thought...

"Oh I just need a bit of your wifes heart to make this medicine, let me cut it out and heal it up really quick! It'll be fine as long as she doesn't die from shock right away!"
Spoiler for :
Old 2015-12-11, 12:14   Link #98
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
I thought of the healing aspect for fixing the intestines as well, but I don't think that would normally be ones first thought...

"Oh I just need a bit of your wifes heart to make this medicine, let me cut it out and heal it up really quick! It'll be fine as long as she doesn't die from shock right away!"
Spoiler for :
Dude, what about the mage girl. The girl part of ikemen knight harem.Did she want mc too?
Old 2015-12-11, 12:15   Link #99
luffyxnami

What does the mc mean by virgin exactly, is he looking for a girl who have never sleep with a guy or the kind that bleed during intercourse as prove cause the latter can be restore since it's a world of magic and I am assuming it's possible.
luffyxnami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 12:29   Link #100
Breimn

Well he is fine with those who slept with women and seems obsessed with filling girls with his seed so i guess it would be fine as long as said girl didnt sleep with any guy.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, snusnu, virgin, wizard