AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-12-30, 08:54   Link #4001
Hakai

Chapter's out. Gonna be a long wait before we get the next one(almost 3 weeks).

Lol he's yelling at Deku.
Can't wait til he eventually talks with Nana.

So I'm thinking the black thing is actually funky dude's original quirk ability.
Old 2018-12-30, 09:22   Link #4002
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakai View Post
Chapter's out. Gonna be a long wait before we get the next one(almost 3 weeks).

Lol he's yelling at Deku.
Can't wait til he eventually talks with Nana.

So I'm thinking the black thing is actually funky dude's original quirk ability.
Right, the latest chapter is released on a double issue and we got the chapter a week earlier than the issue's release date.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-30, 10:05   Link #4003
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

maan.. next chapter is another flashback I guess?

this arc is going downhill for me... it is boring
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-30, 10:10   Link #4004
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
maan.. next chapter is another flashback I guess?

this arc is going downhill for me... it is boring
Doubt that, first OFA already told Deku that's all he can show for now(20%).

Funky dude will probably say some encouraging things to Deku and maybe explain a bit about the quirk's current situation.
Old 2018-12-30, 11:26   Link #4005
Sixth
Hu Tao

So I wonder, why was Deku is the one who experienced this kind of crap while All Might never encounter any of those? Not even a hint or voice in his head?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-30, 11:42   Link #4006
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
So I wonder, why was Deku is the one who experienced this kind of crap while All Might never encounter any of those? Not even a hint or voice in his head?
Spoiler:

My guess is something to do with the right time. When All Might was the host the time still didn't come but now with Deku the time has finally come(cuz he's the mc )
Old 2018-12-30, 11:55   Link #4007
zibi88

What if OFA can bind time and space so the person shrouded in dark that Nana saw in her dream was future Deku, just like how Deku saw Nana, Nana could have seen Deku from future when she was the host while beign still alive.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-30, 12:17   Link #4008
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Because OFA has finally reached the level required for it. And because Deku's the MC, as said above.

This seems to confirm Deku is going to get the quirks of his predecessors. It appears there was no ill will behind the quirk's activation, Deku was just too much of a wimp to control it.
Old 2018-12-30, 12:27   Link #4009
Hakai

Bakugou stans should feel very scared. Him keeping up with 100% Deku was already pipe dream but now if Deku really does end up getting the quirks of previous users then the gap between them will be even bigger than All Might and Endeavor
Old 2018-12-30, 21:44   Link #4010
darkofficer
just a devil

Wait deku getting the previous users quirks. Isnt that fanfiction level ??

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-30, 22:01   Link #4011
Twi

He can't even move at more than 20% under normal circumstances, so giving him an additional quirk seems overkill. I think its more that to use the true 100% he needs to impress all the previous users within it.
Old 2018-12-31, 02:57   Link #4012
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I think I've seen something like that in Highschool DxD. He just needs to talk to them about boobs, right?
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-01, 03:54   Link #4013
Random14

It'll be interesting to see what some of the other previous One For All wielders were like. Considering how... eccentric Shimura and All Might are, just about anything could go. Well, aside from the original younger brother.

I wonder how much we'll actually find out about OFA in this arc. All Might had super strength and could use it well, but maybe OFA is even more than just that. Although at the rate Deku's growing, not like he should have access to any of that any time soon (since even 20% is still too much for him usually).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-01, 05:01   Link #4014
zibi88

What if previous holders were able to use 100% of it almost at start was becouse they were using like 1-2powers, but since Deku crossed the sinigularity point then maybe all powers from all previous holders is mixing and leaking. So its hard for Deku to control becouse he is trying to control not 1 but like 8 different powers at the same time.

Maybe the reason why All Mights figure is dissorted in Dekus mind is becouse All Might never had a quirk of his own as he was quirkless so that might represent just the "will to fight" and individual power. So the ones we saw might be the ones that actually had power of their own that got transfered into OFA uppon their death.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-02, 18:05   Link #4015
marvelB

About why All Might didn't seem to inherit the other quirks of the past OFA users..... I'm actually reminded of that one scene from the sports festival arc after Deku beat Shinsou. I don't have time to find the chapter/page now, but when Recovery Girl pointed out that Deku said he saw All Might's face among those from the past wielders, we see AM himself saying that it was a good thing. Basically, I'm wondering if that there could have been an indicator that AM might have been "offered" those other powers in the past, but might have refused them due to the (at the time) unforeseen consequences....?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-02, 19:41   Link #4016
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
About why All Might didn't seem to inherit the other quirks of the past OFA users..... I'm actually reminded of that one scene from the sports festival arc after Deku beat Shinsou. I don't have time to find the chapter/page now, but when Recovery Girl pointed out that Deku said he saw All Might's face among those from the past wielders, we see AM himself saying that it was a good thing. Basically, I'm wondering if that there could have been an indicator that AM might have been "offered" those other powers in the past, but might have refused them due to the (at the time) unforeseen consequences....?
That wouldn't really make sense since he appears to be rather clueless about the vestiges. Before we thought he was hiding something, but it's becoming increasingly clear he just doesn't know.
Old 2019-01-13, 05:10   Link #4017
B214

Maybe OFA has different effects on different people like for All Might it was he can use it normally from the start and a muscle form. Gran Torino did say All Might can use OFA without issues like Deku.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-18, 04:27   Link #4018
kiak666

Chapter 213 is out and it confirms that One For All not only passes down the previous users' Quirks into the current user, it also greatly enhances them.

After Deku returns to his senses, Aizawa decides observe and lets the match continues.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-18, 04:37   Link #4019
Hakai

Hahahahahaha so not only is he getting the quirks he's getting super charged versions of the quirks.

The salt, the panic. Just what I wanted to see
Some readers saying the manga is officially ruined while some saying they're dropping
Old 2019-01-18, 05:24   Link #4020
AP24

Right now Deku can only control OFA at 20% max. Maybe if he increases the max limit he will unlock more quirks.

One is a capturing type quirk, I wonder what the others will be.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot