AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-06-28, 04:59   Link #81
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipe View Post
Blue hair girl , She's sister priest or just a student ?
How do you want to have student without a school?
Especially since you don't send weapons/things to school, you send children.
Old 2016-07-01, 13:38   Link #82
NicApple

Translator is finally back with his site T_T
NicApple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-15, 13:53   Link #83
Toullaty

The volume 2 is finished to be translated and the volume 3 begins
The story is much better that I thought.

But the prologue of volume 3 intrigues me. Why the author seems to put a focus about a story and characters who lived 500 years ago ?
I am a little impatient to see the connections which will be made with their time.

By the way, someone knows something about the side-story Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Ex
The cover shows 2 holders of Seniolis, Kotori and Leila. Likely some side-stories.

Last edited by Toullaty; 2017-01-22 at 14:26.
Toullaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-23, 23:04   Link #84
Peroroch

Links for the cover plz
Peroroch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-25, 00:12   Link #85
Toullaty

Toullaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-26, 23:55   Link #86
Hoopla

Just finished volume 4...

This series.. man.

Not good for my mental health...
Hoopla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 00:10   Link #87
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
How do you want to have student without a school?
Especially since you don't send weapons/things to school, you send children.
There are these things called home schooling and tutors. You do not need a school to have a student.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 07:51   Link #88
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
There are these things called home schooling and tutors. You do not need a school to have a student.
Let's not split hairs. "Everyone is a student of life" or something is going to be your next answer at this rate xD. There's no school there, so no students.
You don't tutor weapons, you tutor persons. The leprechaun''s legal status is weapons. Why would you have teachers for weapons?
Old 2017-01-27, 09:11   Link #89
Peroroch

Those weapons have intelligence, evolvable intelligence==>they can learn==>they can have teachers
Old 2017-01-27, 13:24   Link #90
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefyris View Post
Let's not split hairs. "Everyone is a student of life" or something is going to be your next answer at this rate xD. There's no school there, so no students.
You don't tutor weapons, you tutor persons. The leprechaun''s legal status is weapons. Why would you have teachers for weapons?
Do you have to spill sarcasm and condescension to anyone who has a different culture or view of things from you?

I am not talking about something philosophical and abstract. If you have someone formally learning under a trained expert, you have a teacher/master/coach and a student/apprentice. There does not have to be any facility called a school. There are home tutors. There are people like biologists and archaeologists who can spend their lives out in the field without ever having a campus or office to go back to. There were trades where you had a master and an apprentice. And for soldiers, they can have coaches.

If you really want to split hairs, the leprechauns don't have a legal status, period. They are creations that are not legally registered as citizens, people, or objects of any kind. But in the context of this story, Willem is their teacher or coach, and the leprechauns are receiving his teachings, so they are students.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-27, 14:53   Link #91
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Do you have to spill sarcasm and condescension to anyone who has a different culture or view of things from you?

I am not talking about something philosophical and abstract. If you have someone formally learning under a trained expert, you have a teacher/master/coach and a student/apprentice. There does not have to be any facility called a school. There are home tutors. There are people like biologists and archaeologists who can spend their lives out in the field without ever having a campus or office to go back to. There were trades where you had a master and an apprentice. And for soldiers, they can have coaches.

If you really want to split hairs, the leprechauns don't have a legal status, period. They are creations that are not legally registered as citizens, people, or objects of any kind. But in the context of this story, Willem is their teacher or coach, and the leprechauns are receiving his teachings, so they are students.
You're splitting hair.
Also, there was no sarcasm nor condescending. But whatever.
Old 2017-03-29, 05:06   Link #92
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

So, has anyone started the second part of the series yet? Suka Mouka I guess although am not sure if that's the actual abreviation
Old 2017-04-05, 11:52   Link #93
Peroroch

Sadly, not yet
Old 2017-04-09, 13:22   Link #94
Justice_Rises

So if this series only has 5 volumes, why cant i find the 5th volume? Everyone's translation goes up to only volume 4.

Also, i'm curious as to see if the anime will cover the entire series.
Justice_Rises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 15:49   Link #95
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Alright, LN readers, I need an honest answer. How much suffering is in this series and does it have a bad end? Is it the kind of show where I shouldn't be getting too attached to the characters?
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 16:47   Link #96
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Alright, LN readers, I need an honest answer. How much suffering is in this series and does it have a bad end? Is it the kind of show where I shouldn't be getting too attached to the characters?
Someone stab you in the stomach, then twist that knife so the wound could not be healed, then proceed to pour some lemon juice and salt inside the wound. Now you can understand what are you going to feel with this series.

And yeah you will get attached to the main characters, you will enjoy the ride and suffer a lot. But don't get the wrong idea, the story is really good.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-11, 17:51   Link #97
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice_Rises View Post
So if this series only has 5 volumes, why cant i find the 5th volume? Everyone's translation goes up to only volume 4.

Also, i'm curious as to see if the anime will cover the entire series.
I know only about one English translation, and he is approaching the end vol 4 now.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 00:20   Link #98
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Someone stab you in the stomach, then twist that knife so the wound could not be healed, then proceed to pour some lemon juice and salt inside the wound. Now you can understand what are you going to feel with this series.

And yeah you will get attached to the main characters, you will enjoy the ride and suffer a lot. But don't get the wrong idea, the story is really good.
So you´re saying this story is worth all the suffering? I am really interested in this light novel and I´m starting it right now but I want to prepare my heart for the worse.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 01:30   Link #99
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
So you´re saying this story is worth all the suffering? I am really interested in this light novel and I´m starting it right now but I want to prepare my heart for the worse.
It is that kind of LN where it hurts when you read it, but you can´t stop read, because it is good. (And yes, prepare for the worst with your heart)
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-12, 08:18   Link #100
Indalecio
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Indalecio Send a message via AIM to Indalecio Send a message via Yahoo to Indalecio
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
It is that kind of LN where it hurts when you read it, but you can´t stop read, because it is good. (And yes, prepare for the worst with your heart)
does that mean Kutori will die in the end?
Indalecio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, fantasy, harem, kadokawa sneaker bunko, romance, sci-fi, tragedy