Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-05-27, 06:48   Link #761
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
It ends at chapter 40 plus the omakes
I thought #39 was actually the last chapter with #40 being the omake not tied to the real plot but happenening somewhere in between. I just can't remember the site where i read about so i can't confirm it yet.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 11:11   Link #762
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
AHah I guess thats true.....I mean Kurumu is a succubus.
I just hope they dont take it TOOOO overboard
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 11:45   Link #763
Freeter
beyond

Note to Gonzo: the manga does the fanservice MUCH better. Try to follow its example next time around.

Spoiler for 39:
Old 2008-05-27, 11:58   Link #764
yongshun

LOL should be titled adventures in going home

Spoiler:

Last edited by yongshun; 2008-05-27 at 12:45.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 12:20   Link #765
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

um question so when does the anime version of this gonna be released?? also why the heck is moka(the inner vampired empowered moka) sooo sooo so self centered!!!!!!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 12:24   Link #766
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

theres already an anime version, although it only goes so far, and we get to see 2 seconds of vamp tsukune throughout the whole thing.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 12:26   Link #767
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
why the heck is moka(the inner vampired empowered moka) sooo sooo so self centered!!!!!!!
because she can and she is a highborn. One who is stronger and faster then any other monster out there
Old 2008-05-27, 12:48   Link #768
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
um question so when does the anime version of this gonna be released?? also why the heck is moka(the inner vampired empowered moka) sooo sooo so self centered!!!!!!!
Do you mean the anime version of recent chapters? Hard to tell but it shouldn't be too long i think since they leave out pretty much.
About inner Moka, she has to be a strong contrast to outer Moka to function as an interesting character and plot twist alike so the author had to make her arrogant, self-centered, brutal and denying with some slight tendencies to be a nice person after all. It's all part of our (half) tsundere theory

Spoiler for chapter 39:
Old 2008-05-27, 12:52   Link #769
ellifeedn
Thinker

Can anyone explain how the hybrid concept works?
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 13:37   Link #770
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Can anyone explain how the hybrid concept works?
That's a tall order... Please be more specific - Which hybrid are you talking about here??

On another note...I find it interesting that InnerMoka's never taken Tsukune's blood, only Outer Moka. They both find it delicious but it's always Outer Moka who bites him. Only time InnerMoka bites him is when they were battling Kuyou and the first time Tsukune went Vamp. Thoughts?
Old 2008-05-27, 14:28   Link #771
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
You obviously need to look at the ending credits again...

Anyways, I suspect it may have something to do with trying to keep Tsukune separate from her and the vampire nature of things. Then again, InnerMoka only shows up to do battle, and last i knew, eating during battle doesn't equal the brightest idea. So keep her around during a non-combat situation when she's hungry... methinks she'll bite (not that this will happen, but some of us can hope for a date between them)

The hybrid idea is probably referring to Tsukune's vampire side... basically, due to the vampire blood within him, it increases his physical abilities and becomes something like a dhampir. However, since the vampire blood is so overpowering, it also slowly kills Tsukune's humanity (kinda like Inuyasha going demon mode does to his own human side), and that's why we have that whole ghoul problem and Holy Lock, which seals away the overwhelming effects of the vampire blood within Tsukune (at least, as long as all the chain links are intact/ the lock stays on). Many people (myself included) are hoping that Tsukune will somehow be able to overcome this problem and become something like a true hybrid, not the more or less mock one he currently is.

and as for InnerMoka being self-centered... the high and mighty vampire bit is part of the reason, but she's coming around slowly, as the anime and manga are both proving
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 15:14   Link #772
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

I think I should take the time to say that this manga has some of the funniest facial expressions of any manga style (ch39 p15 was what brought on this post).
Old 2008-05-27, 15:52   Link #773
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

nose bleed!!! Damn chapter 39...
Now as man I like and respect Tsukune even more. Damn those scars look great!

Ok enough talk. Time for some mother daughter combo!
Spoiler:

Edited the words for lol
Spoiler:

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2008-05-27 at 16:44.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 16:58   Link #774
Measural

Spoiler for Chapter 39 Mizore Question:
Measural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 17:16   Link #775
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
You obviously need to look at the ending credits again...

Anyways, I suspect it may have something to do with trying to keep Tsukune separate from her and the vampire nature of things. Then again, InnerMoka only shows up to do battle, and last i knew, eating during battle doesn't equal the brightest idea. So keep her around during a non-combat situation when she's hungry... methinks she'll bite (not that this will happen, but some of us can hope for a date between them)

The hybrid idea is probably referring to Tsukune's vampire side... basically, due to the vampire blood within him, it increases his physical abilities and becomes something like a dhampir. However, since the vampire blood is so overpowering, it also slowly kills Tsukune's humanity (kinda like Inuyasha going demon mode does to his own human side), and that's why we have that whole ghoul problem and Holy Lock, which seals away the overwhelming effects of the vampire blood within Tsukune (at least, as long as all the chain links are intact/ the lock stays on). Many people (myself included) are hoping that Tsukune will somehow be able to overcome this problem and become something like a true hybrid, not the more or less mock one he currently is.

and as for InnerMoka being self-centered... the high and mighty vampire bit is part of the reason, but she's coming around slowly, as the anime and manga are both proving

The credits are just what COULD happen. Seeing InnerMoka hawtness sprawled out over the bed like that was...was...*nosebleeds* SUPERB! *faints*

She bites him rather gently though...She dotes on him a lot for all of her 'coldness'. And her words to him this chapter - she eventually wants him to chose who he's going to be with. Despite my imagination, I doubt if Moka will readily agree to an actual harem for Tsukune. It's funny that in this chapter, she tells him to choose but in R+V II, she tells him that SHE's off-limits. He can't touch her BUT of course she can touch him. hmmmm...
Old 2008-05-27, 17:32   Link #776
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
That's a tall order... Please be more specific - Which hybrid are you talking about here??

On another note...I find it interesting that InnerMoka's never taken Tsukune's blood, only Outer Moka. They both find it delicious but it's always Outer Moka who bites him. Only time InnerMoka bites him is when they were battling Kuyou and the first time Tsukune went Vamp. Thoughts?
Pure speculation but maybe like in other vampire fictions to bite someone is considered almost a sexual act for the vampire. Since inner Moka wouldn't show such feelings towards Tsukune she would not or just rarely bite him. While writing that I figured it would make more sense to assume it was just coincidence and there was just no opportunity (except the one mentioned) for her to feed on him since she only appears to kick ass, "know your place"and insulting Tsukune just before disappearing again
Old 2008-05-27, 17:32   Link #777
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I'm making a Mizore Tribute AMV, I want you guys to let me know if this is a good song for it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Ed5heyV50U

if not, link a song to me PM.
Old 2008-05-27, 17:37   Link #778
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Measural View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 39 Mizore Question:
Well my theory if you back track a bit is that she only wears one set of clothing(her school uniform) and the others clothes are manipulated ice clothing. Since she can make clones of herself and other people too with clothes and attitude and all which is not a secret.
Old 2008-05-27, 19:53   Link #779
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
I Love that "pick me" picture eheheh ^^
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 20:00   Link #780
yongshun

in chapter 39 when ruby was telling them that she is there to pick them up it looks like she was thinking "why didnt I think about coming to Tsukane's house too?"

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire