AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-03, 17:34   Link #21
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!

its about time we got a high quality bad-ass no filler ep!!!!!!
Old 2003-12-03, 17:40   Link #22
kisame
demon

no problem your welcome for the link i got it from the open discusion thread on gotwoot they had the link first
kisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 17:40   Link #23
kisame
demon

no problem your welcome for the link i got it from the open discusion thread on gotwoot they had the link first

but still havent had a chance to watch it
Old 2003-12-03, 17:40   Link #24
kisame
demon

how the hell did the double post happen
Old 2003-12-03, 18:14   Link #25
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

If you really think about it there really is no real filler episode. Its just people complaining that there not fighting. Wow would you rather have all fighting or at leats some character development. Also its already been out for how long in manga and they havn't added anything new to the anime really. So in the end there really is no such thing as a filler episode in naruto. Its all needed, theres a reason, just deal with it and learn more about the story instead of just action.

Sorry its annoying to always hear that, I had to get it out. Going to watch 61 now!
Mephisto03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 18:14   Link #26
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisame
how the hell did the double post happen
Now it's a triple post...

Anyway, this was a great episode. I was surprised it covered 2,5 chapters. I'm looking forward to ANBU & AONE's version as well, the quality of the RAW was rather bad, especially the sound. (I'm not complaining though, thanks Saiyaman!) The next episode will probably conclude the fight and should be the best of these three Naruto VS Neji episodes.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 18:17   Link #27
kisame
demon

what the hell i dont know how that happened sorry
Old 2003-12-03, 18:54   Link #28
chImp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephisto03
If you really think about it there really is no real filler episode. Its just people complaining that there not fighting. Wow would you rather have all fighting or at leats some character development. Also its already been out for how long in manga and they havn't added anything new to the anime really. So in the end there really is no such thing as a filler episode in naruto. Its all needed, theres a reason, just deal with it and learn more about the story instead of just action.

Sorry its annoying to always hear that, I had to get it out. Going to watch 61 now!
By filler they mean things not occured in the manga, like that lame bull thingy.
chImp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 19:11   Link #29
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by chImp
By filler they mean things not occured in the manga, like that lame bull thingy.
Yes, but a lot of people use the word 'filler' for other things too. (like any scene without fighting in it, or any scene in general which they just don't like)

filler = stuff in the anime that's not in the manga
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 19:16   Link #30
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
Filler isent a bad thing as long as its interesting filler somthing that the manga could of put in but dident. Usless filler like the bull scene is what really pisses me off! Any wase this episode was good with very little filler but what they did have was interesting any wase. And did any one els think that the little Hinata in the flash back was really funny looking?
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 19:43   Link #31
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Yeah I'll give ya that as a filler episode. But what a_nevels666 is talking about i'm more in the direction of. Because its something they don't want to see its a "filler". Anyways sorry to get off topic but the question I have about 61 cause i havn't been able to watch it yet (god damnit) might spoil the next ep.
Old 2003-12-03, 19:49   Link #32
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Actually nobody said in this thread that there was fillers in this ep.
It's exactly the opposite.

So Mephisto03 is the only one to complain about something.

And no, a filler isn't stuff in the anime that's not in the manga.

It's exactly what the word means, a scene which is used as filling, a scene which just wast time without ad any interest for the story.

The fact is the scenes made for the anime are at 99,9% useless and thus are all filler.

edit :

Quote:
Anyways sorry to get off topic but the question I have about 61 cause i havn't been able to watch it yet (god damnit) might spoil the next ep.
Ask with a spoiler tag
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 20:26   Link #33
Caliban
Dyaus Pitar

Didn't understand a thing because I don't know Japanese but the action was fine!
After watching episode 61 RAW, and after reading the same parts in the manga, I'm assuming that this battle(Naruto Vs. Neji) will finish on episode 64, although I have read in these forums that it will end on 63, but it seem so very unlikely.
Caliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 20:43   Link #34
kisame
demon

hell going by the manga im a say the fight between naruto and neji will last till at least 65,if not more at least thats the way i see it
Old 2003-12-03, 20:45   Link #35
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliban
After watching episode 61 RAW, and after reading the same parts in the manga, I'm assuming that this battle(Naruto Vs. Neji) will finish on episode 64, although I have read in these forums that it will end on 63, but it seem so very unlikely.
lol this fight will finish for the next episode, so the 62, nor the 63 nor the 64

edit :
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisame
hell going by the manga im a say the fight between naruto and neji will last till at least 65,if not more at least thats the way i see it
Seriously guys are you kidding?

This fight will end in two chapters, at the current speed : 1 episode.
Old 2003-12-03, 20:49   Link #36
nepra

Cool

This episode rocked.... nice to hear the "haku flashback" song again.. got gosebumps :>
nepra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 21:12   Link #37
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
It ends after the flashbacks? COOL! THAT'S BETTER THAN I THOUGHT!

I'll wait for ANBU-AonE to see it...
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 21:32   Link #38
Mephisto03
セスラハニカ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Actually nobody said in this thread that there was fillers in this ep.
It's exactly the opposite.

So Mephisto03 is the only one to complain about something.

And no, a filler isn't stuff in the anime that's not in the manga.

It's exactly what the word means, a scene which is used as filling, a scene which just wast time without ad any interest for the story.

The fact is the scenes made for the anime are at 99,9% useless and thus are all filler.

edit :

Ask with a spoiler tag
I never said anyone said that this was a filler episode. I said I hate when people use that word

Anyways the meaning of "filler" can be described any which way. As you saw some people took sort of my description i'm some take towards your description. Its a matter of opionon. And I would say that most of the "fillers" people complain about are needed for character development. Except of course the cow riding thing. But people were complaining about the amount of time its been between the prelim and the finals and how its just a "filler". When really I thought it was mostly needed alot of times to give the characters more character.

Anyways. The episode was kickass. I know i had a huge smirk on my face when neji was kicking ass. I didn't put my question in spoiler tag because i was about to go watch it anyways. I got my answer and it'll basically be next episode when the match ends, hopefully. So I can see the magic of power.
Old 2003-12-03, 22:29   Link #39
bghomie

Episode 61 Discussion [Spoilers]

i have no real spoilers, i agree with the more fighting n trash talking. however i dont' follow themanga, haven't seen it yet. i was really hoping that in this ep the fighting will commnce and in liek the last 5 minutes of the episode that naruto's life is severely in danger where he can't even summon that giant frog. i want him to be leik near death and that nine tails lend him an emence amount of chakra so that all his chakra pressur epoints heal rapidly n takes out neji showign that he's not superior to anyone. muhahah.

yea that's waht i wish for..lol

i stand corrected now. my hopes n dreams wil not come true. so i hope that eventually like in ep 63/64 that all this great stuff i just meantioned takes place. i just read the replies about seeing the raw eps. **disappointed i am**
bghomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 22:52   Link #40
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
I never said anyone said that this was a filler episode. I said I hate when people use that word
You start to complain about the people who complained about the filler in a thread where nobody was complaining about it
It's weird

Quote:
Anyways the meaning of "filler" can be described any which way. As you saw some people took sort of my description i'm some take towards your description. Its a matter of opionon.
lol no it's not, you can't just say that bad means good or that flower means boat because it's your opinion.
Open a dictionary and look at filler