AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

View Poll Results: Choose your race
Human 17 12.78%
Elf 29 21.80%
Dwarf 1 0.75%
Kemomimi 8 6.02%
Vampire 21 15.79%
Half-Elf 9 6.77%
Half-Dwarf 2 1.50%
Half-Kemomimi 3 2.26%
Half-Vampire 25 18.80%
Non-Humanoid Races 18 13.53%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-04-20, 21:02   Link #81
cabman11

I still have hopes for that dark elf
Old 2016-04-21, 07:29   Link #82
wuhugm
Confused Shark

健康 [2016年 04月 21日 20時 33分]
感想ありがとうございます。

はい、ヴァライダス蟲宮のが近いです。
ですが、グリフォン隊も行動を共にしているので、ある程度は纏まって行動を取る為です。

次は大激戦となりますので、ご期待ください。

眷属は増えます。ですが、当分先の話となります。

Author answered
Yup, it's because Griffon and shit so they couldn't use the teleport gate
and it seems it will take a while before MC is making servants
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 07:42   Link #83
sasuke706

Oh well. You can't properly pick without having all your options laid before you.
Which means he wants to properly introduce all the other candidates still.
God there's a lot of them to just pick three of out.

Assuming his minions can't make their own normal servants, or after three any more he makes just become normal minions, since his direct servants get all kinds of benefits.
Like inheriting a portion of his Blood Magic that he literally never uses (with the first minion inheriting it the strongest). He has the whole one spell of Blood Chain Banquet or something, right?
How do you inherit a portion of one thing.

I also wanna know what 眷族の宗主たる貴方は独自に<従者>の一部を弄れるようになるだろう means for his servants.
Alter a portion of them as in like, make burly unattractive rabbit woman with a cute personality also physically attractive?
Or is this like just stat manipulation?
Edit: Or maybe it's a branding thing, like how elves have tattoos. Like remove Knight Elf's tattoo and maybe replace with his own.

Also, can the horse-face even count as Netori? She dumped him before even meeting Shuuya. Which means no partner was better than having him as a partner. Ouch.
He's like the persistent Ex that won't leave her alone.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2016-04-21 at 08:09.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 07:53   Link #84
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Alter 1 part... fufufu, there's only 1 answer! Bweeb Size! Ahahaha~

Those 3 servants must be the main main main heroines. Many more will be in the harem I'm sure but not always following the MC like those 3.

Blood Chain so OP~ but in order to do that he needs to bleed like crazy, and lately he didn't even get a scratch from a fight Now he got new armor set, the chance getting even slimmer for that.

Not even dumped, he was never in her sight since childhood lol~ ouch... pity him... he didn't know she has been soiled too... poor guy

and there's cabman's comment stating the obvious... you what bruh... also the last word should be koroserudeshou
Old 2016-04-21, 10:19   Link #85
cabman11

People die if they are killed.

It's been awhile since I've heard of Potential hearem candidates dying in battle
Old 2016-04-21, 10:57   Link #86
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Waw... what an epic battle

Finally a fight where MC uses every ounce of his powers
Spear, Chain, Ancient Crest Magic, Blood Chain waw
MC got super power up for eating the guts and heart of the Dragon King

But she's dead... hiks
Old 2016-04-21, 11:51   Link #87
sasuke706

That was a hype as shit fight. Not as hype as the Torch Paladin dragon fight, but still pretty damn good.
All Shuuya's shit except his rings, enchanted portion of his armor, and a little bit of Mentor's jacket are all gone. I liked those boots too... Poor spear memento as well.
Come to think of it, did his freshly gotten memento rabbit tail get digested too? It can't be THAT durable, right? It's a goddamn rabbit tail.

Oh well, now he can make dragonscale mail and some sort of spear out of the dragon's claws, fangs, or bones. While Shardonnay is a bitch, the knight woman is probably respectable and will pass him some loot. I hope.
That and it looked pretty slim that the other adventurers and soldiers were going to beat it, since they were doing scratches at best. And scratches mean nothing to a dragon.
The twin S-rank mages pulled out some nice magic but they did literally one whole thing in the fight. Mages pls.
Ancient Dark Magic was also useless. Heh. Granted he hasn't practiced it for shit and seems to be doing the basic of the basics of it, a basic goddamn projectile spell. If he practiced it he could probably do some crazier shit.
Also glad to see he finally used Dark Fang on something, and it was strong enough to easily pierce through the dragon's scales and tear through its flesh. No wonder it's regarded as a legendary Job.

And he got two new titles. Well, one of them merged with his old one.
Probably don't want anyone to see the title 'One Who Devoured an Ancient Dragon to Ruin'. Might reveal he's a demon and all.
Should also note that the title didn't say "High Ancient Dragon" so that old granny lady must be one hell of a person. Dragon.
I hope they get to see what he did to its stomach, heart and throat during the autopsy. Are these bite marks? Hehehe.
A pity he didn't get to Soul Suck it; would probably be a huge Mind boost.

Takes guts to kill off someone you built up slightly. I appreciate that.
Can probably tell how much I enjoyed the fight by how much I'm rambling.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2016-04-21 at 12:07.
Old 2016-04-21, 12:04   Link #88
Kaito Yamakage

Oh good the MC finally got his shit handed to him... this series was lacking the MC getting his ass kicked. He can still win in the end, but it was lacking in challenges he actually has to try on.
Old 2016-04-21, 12:08   Link #89
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^That black spear is crappy anyway lol~
I hope that rabbit charm is okay, a new memento is needed

That Makaisou Phantom Spears is unexpectedly powerful, easily pierced through the flesh, and the magic I expected to take the spotlight failed miserably lol~ so unpredictable~

and yea, S-ranks not contributed much orz...

Cecily noticed the real hero, so another new heroine candidate~
Sara's clan got even more and more falling for him
Thank god Kisshu is alive
^actually I predicted her to be mortally wounded and the only way to save her is turning her into vampire. But wrong again! Can't predict this novel...
Old 2016-04-21, 12:10   Link #90
cabman11

^^Well it's not like he wasn't deserving of most of his victories. He did trained properly and he has a super body. Nothing so far has been a complete illogical victory.
He is strong but not the strongest. And can deal with most threats especially when they're human.

^ the elf girl is still Gravely wounded. I can see her turning into a vampire
Old 2016-04-21, 12:13   Link #91
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^actually I predicted her to be mortally wounded and the only way to save her is turning her into vampire. But wrong again! Can't predict this novel...
I was actually thinking that as well.
The description for his Minion skill also doesn't say the creature has to be alive, just humanoid and sentient.
Granted it also didn't say a bunch of other things, like getting vampire super regen. So they probably have to be alive.

He can probably write off him being OK from the dragon's stomach as having a shitload of high-grade HP potions in his item box. Ring. Thing.
Which he does, he just didn't use any. His regen + HP potions sounds overpowered.

This is how dragonslaying is supposed to be like.
Old 2016-04-21, 12:21   Link #92
cabman11

In all honesty Dragon shouldn't really be that hard to kill . It's just a really big animal
Old 2016-04-21, 12:26   Link #93
Breimn

Which according to each story/novel/legend may have flames capable of burning everything , scales harder than any known material to man, fangs that can penetrate through everything, magic immunity , capable of flying really fast even tough their body weight should not let them ,more knowledge than any mortal man can hope to match etc etc etc.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 12:40   Link #94
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^This dragon can shoot freezing beam from it's eye too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
I was actually thinking that as well.
The description for his Minion skill also doesn't say the creature has to be alive, just humanoid and sentient.
Granted it also didn't say a bunch of other things, like getting vampire super regen. So they probably have to be alive.

He can probably write off him being OK from the dragon's stomach as having a shitload of high-grade HP potions in his item box. Ring. Thing.
Which he does, he just didn't use any. His regen + HP potions sounds overpowered.

This is how dragonslaying is supposed to be like.
Since the subjugation ended with enormous casualties, do you think on the next chapter he will be distributing his potions around? Normal MC would do that, but for this one...

That space item box, it needs certain mineral to evolve, where to find that shit

Imagine if MC chose elf back then as his race, by now he would be dead inside the dragon's stomach lol~
Old 2016-04-21, 12:48   Link #95
sasuke706

Him, give shit away for free? For his pals maybe, but odds are he'll let the Knights' medics take care of it since that's what they're there for.
Refer to how he gave the racist dwarf no spending money after he got locked up for centuries.
Besides, if they got hit by the dragon, they're likely just plain dead. Odds are there aren't that many actually wounded.
Elfy is wounded, but she also blocked and is specced toward taking hits to begin with.
It's basically you flawless the fight or you die against dragons for the most part.

The minerals also interest me but it's not like the MC has a clue either. Needs a bunch of 'em too.
If he chose elf, he likely would've died from the fall into the Boneyard. Typically aren't supposed to survive that.

Also, the dragon could fly silently too, seeing as it snuck up on everyone.
It seemed to have fairly low magic resistance but had crazy physical defense in return.
Hence probably why it chose to intercept Shuuya's magic instead of just tanking it like he did with literally everything else. Shuuya's magic was probably one of the more dangerous spells during that fight.
I mean, Lushel's stun magic managed to CC it. You normally can't CC a goddamn dragon.

Also, why is there a comment on Narou over someone whining that Shuuya doesn't seem to be getting all the credit for it.
What a baby. If he wanted this to be a King's Road fantasy, he probably should've whined when Shuuya ignored the princess's kidnapping.
Old 2016-04-21, 13:02   Link #96
Kaito Yamakage

They are actually going to turn out to be magic stones from monsters which MC has yet to make use of beyond selling to guild.

Also hoping he will try eating one. He has a super digestive system for a reasons.
Old 2016-04-21, 13:04   Link #97
cabman11

^^Or not saving that dark elf...

^ someone should comment that to the other. He seems to have forgotten.
Also he's not using sen magic at all
Old 2016-04-21, 13:09   Link #98
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^^^Yupyup~ Like that army commander who died in pieces lol~

It also shocked me when that dragon sliced his magic in half when it just take everything else. Nice reaction there Mr. Dragon.

Gahaha, that latest comment. Funny there's someone who doesn't realize it's gonna be a long long novel and want him to be super famous right away. Even this result is better than most other total masked MC like Satou, since the boukensha who are close by knew it was Shuuya who slain the dragon.

Btw, did anyone notice when Shuuya is destroying that dragon he said "damn you for killing the girl I love and my friend" (referring to Kisshu and Azola the rabbit). So this is the 2nd girl he loves after Yui huh.
Old 2016-04-21, 13:13   Link #99
cabman11

You know this this is going to be a long Series going into the hundreds. He still has yet to meet the Gods. Plus he has lots of flags to collect. I'm especially waiting for the elf Village flag and the Pegasus flag..
Not to mention that water spirit I'm pretty sure butt raped him.
Old 2016-04-21, 13:43   Link #100
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Btw, did anyone notice when Shuuya is destroying that dragon he said "damn you for killing the girl I love and my friend" (referring to Kisshu and Azola the rabbit). So this is the 2nd girl he loves after Yui huh.
Yeah, I saw that.
She's probably not going to get turned into a servant soon, or even if she does she likely won't be joining him for a bit.
She has the whole baby/scrub adventurers to take care of after all.
So there's likely gonna be another sad parting here shortly. Strangely enough, I'm looking forward to it.
I like the whole parting with promising to meet again someday thing. Has a nice romantic feel to it.

He might be able to meet her easily with the Trapezohedron, but he doesn't have a safe place to put the mirror to make easy trips back to town.
Maybe he'll buy a house? Not even sure that could can't as 'safe' either with all these dark guilds running around.

Tags
ストレスフリー (stress-free), high fantasy, inhuman reincarnation, magic+esp, true adventure, unconventional harem