Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-28, 11:52   Link #4241
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianeira View Post
So lovely Lelouch!

It resembles his casual. I doubt he will wear it in the show unless a character design of him wearing it was shown.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 11:58   Link #4242
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, just one of those images they do for fun that will never happen.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 12:00   Link #4243
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
It is? Then the cover lied to me. It said LelouchXC.C., not just C.C.. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

I thought too it was a Lelouch x CC poster but it seems that those are Lelouch and CC posters, not Lelouch x CC: They aren't really clear but posters are really beautiful; Lelouch looks amazing (and I think those clothes are only for the pics ^^) and CC is really cute in her colorful dress

Anyway, thanks to pics those are really beautiful ^_^

*Cant' stop looking Lelouch's art*

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 12:04   Link #4244
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I suppose they don't want to waste time with C.C. anymore and this may have just been them pitying the LelouchXC.C. fans while they prepare to start with the LelouchXKallen pics everyone will like so much more like yourself.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-05-28, 12:05   Link #4245
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I thought too it was a Lelouch x CC poster but it seems that those are Lelouch and CC posters, not Lelouch x CC: They aren't really clear but posters are really beautiful; Lelouch looks amazing (and I think those clothes are only for the pics ^^) and CC is really cute in her colorful dress

Anyway, thanks to pics those are really beautiful ^_^

*Cant' stop looking Lelouch's art*
Me too. I want to see the image all day

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 12:16   Link #4246
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
I suppose they don't want to waste time with C.C. anymore and this may have just been them pitying the LelouchXC.C. fans while they prepare to start with the LelouchXKallen pics everyone will like so much more like yourself.

I think there will be still Lelouch and CC art; after all, their pics wasn't really traditionnal couple pics, some were even too much suggestive to be really about some love; Lelouch and CC, if they don't became lovers, are still accomplices and so, really closer, just like it was shown in their pics

If there are Lelouch and Kallen arts in the future there will be certainly more soft that LuluCC pics...

And I have nothing against LuluCC pics, I've always loved them as accomplices, I've never been able to imagine them as lovers, but until now, I've always loved their intercations, but it's not my fault if until now, I've never been able to imagine them as something others that accomplices; I've nothing against CC after all, even if Kallen stay my favourite character, and if I can see with her, a potential couple (and you know very well that we aren't Taniguchi, we can't really predict the future)

We are a bit offtopic...

But to give an answer, of course, I'll love Kalulu pics Just like the cover of Kallen's CD drama

Lelouch pic *_*

Old 2008-05-28, 12:22   Link #4247
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
I think there will be still Lelouch and CC art; after all, their pics wasn't really traditionnal couple pics, some were even too much suggestive to be really about some love; Lelouch and CC, if they don't became lovers, are still accomplices and so, really closer, just like it was shown in their pics

If there are Lelouch and Kallen arts in the future there will be certainly more soft that LuluCC pics...

And I have nothing against LuluCC pics, I've always loved them as accomplices, I've never been able to imagine them as lovers, but until now, I've always loved their intercations, but it's not my fault if until now, I've never been able to imagine them as something others that accomplices; I've nothing against CC after all, even if Kallen stay my favourite character, and if I can see with her, a potential couple (and you know very well that we aren't Taniguchi, we can't really predict the future)

We are a bit offtopic...

But to give an answer, of course, I'll love Kalulu pics Just like the cover of Kallen's CD drama

Lelouch pic *_*
That's all the pics were after all and they probably wanted to save all the real romance pics until later. I suppose these two being the most popular characters also determines images.

Doubtful since they won't be needed to confuse some poor fools.

You had the fortune of being able to see things as how they really were unlike some of the idiots like myself who couldn't see the truth even as it was SO incredibly apparent to everyone else.

Well, you're going to get more and more as well as more scenes for nice avatars with the teo of them being all lovey dovey together.

Old 2008-05-28, 12:42   Link #4248
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
The first image is the poster that is in the fanbook, the others are some plastic cards, if I'm not wrong!
Must...have....those....cards...
Where do I buy
Old 2008-05-28, 12:54   Link #4249
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

The truth behind the 2 posters in the Fanbook.
Do a mirror image with that C.C. and you'll get...
Spoiler for for size:
Koshimizu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 12:59   Link #4250
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

I must admit, this is great

Well you see Dann, with a bit of imagination
And stop to be depressed, if nothing happen until turn 15, ok, you'll can start to conclude that LuluCC is over as a couple, but for the moment...we still have time
(But to me, their relathionship is perfect like this and not only cause I wish for a Kallen Lulu pairing...)

Old 2008-05-28, 13:04   Link #4251
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Imagination is worthless if you have no control over it. If it is just some photoshop, then it's some poor fan trying to satisfy a wish of their's. And we have no time and there isn't going to be any time in the future with the events currently going on.

Old 2008-05-28, 13:17   Link #4252
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
Must...have....those....cards...
Where do I buy
Those cards are from this set:

Collector Billboard (コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ コレクタブルボード)
Hope this helps you in finding a store to order it.

BTW the C.C. cards Pink-chan scanned are from Gum Cards.
The actual thing is beautiful. But it's glittery so it becomes quite dark when scanned.

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-05-30 at 15:30.
Old 2008-05-28, 13:19   Link #4253
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Imagination is worthless if you have no control over it. If it is just some photoshop, then it's some poor fan trying to satisfy a wish of their's. And we have no time and there isn't going to be any time in the future with the events currently going on.
Never say never Dann!!!
Old 2008-05-28, 13:30   Link #4254
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Those cards are from this set:

Collector Blue Boards (コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ コレクタブルボード)
Hope this helps you in finding a store to order it.

BTW the C.C. cards Pink-chan scanned are from Card Gum.
The actual thing is beautiful. But it's glittery so it becomes quite dark when scanned.
What`s the price in dollars? I wanna got them
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:47   Link #4255
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Never say never Dann!!!
Never. There I said it.

I wish they would just be honest with these pictures instead of just catering to the fans.

Old 2008-05-28, 13:52   Link #4256
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM-FAN View Post
What`s the price in dollars? I wanna got them
Billboards- about US$32 for a box, which contains the full set of 16 cards.
Gum Cards- about US$20 for a box of 20 cards. But it won't be a full set, since there are 25 kinds in total.

The price above is the original price in Japan. When ordering overseas there might be like an extra 10 or 20 bucks for postage.

Last edited by Koshimizu; 2008-05-30 at 15:30.
Old 2008-05-28, 14:11   Link #4257
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post

Is that Athrun Zala?
Old 2008-05-28, 14:13   Link #4258
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Blu Boards- about US$32 for a box, which contains the full set of 16 cards.
Card Gum- about US$20 for a box of 20 cards. But it won't be a full set, since there are 25 kinds in total.

The price above is the original price in Japan. When ordering overseas there might be like an extra 10 or 20 bucks for postage.
That much for those cards? I suppose the second isn't too bad since that amounts to about a dollar a card.

Old 2008-05-28, 14:19   Link #4259
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Quote:
That much for those cards? I suppose the second isn't too bad since that amounts to about a dollar a card.
The Blu Boards are technically shitajikis. About $2 a piece is a pretty nice price for a shitajiki. But the problem is you can't choose one and have to buy a set... that's what makes it pricy. ><
Old 2008-05-28, 14:24   Link #4260
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Oh, well that makes more sense now. It's too bad you can't buy them seperately though.

Tags
images, wallpaper