AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-01, 18:17   Link #1021
PrincessFrani
TsuruyaxMikuru Worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Edit: Also is it just me or does Under "Mebius" sound[the music not the lyrics] oddly like something out of Ghost in the shell sorta of like one of OP or ED themes, I can't quite place my finger on it.
I knew it sounded familiar!
Old 2009-12-01, 18:22   Link #1022
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyElizzabeth View Post
It depends on who.
You should try it on someone the next time you're in school. I'm sure that'll turn out well.
Old 2009-12-01, 18:57   Link #1023
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
And, after December 9th, we aren't going to get any more Haruhi music-y stuff, right?
On January 27th, the OST for the Vanishment movie is released, and there may also be a single for the movie as well (though doubtful since it would've been listed alongside the OST, but stranger things have happened).
Old 2009-12-01, 20:09   Link #1024
Kyanme
suzuya_luvrx666

Send a message via AIM to Kyanme Send a message via MSN to Kyanme
Quote:
she's just complaining about Haruhi, and her treatment is honestly not that bad.
beysusdisapproves.gif

What? No, seriously, what? Do you know what you just typed? Touching someone inappropriately like that is against the law for a reason. It's called sexual abuse for a reason. I am not going to go on a tangent, but this site would help you greatly. Read it. Understand it. Commit to memory.

What Haruhi does to Mikuru is not, and never will be, okay.

Phew. Okay, sorry for being offtopic. But, speaking of Disappearance's OST, has a tracklist or cover been released yet? It's only about a month till release, after all.

tumblr | i don't have any other links to post here, whoops
Old 2009-12-01, 20:18   Link #1025
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
im serrrriouuussss
just touching her innaproptriately <spelled wrong...and dressing her isn't all that bad..It's better than other things.
8 more days till Kyon/Taniguchi/Tsuruya
Well if you ignore the being used for part of blackmail by having a guy touch her wrongly, then I'd say it wasn't that bad but case like that make it pretty bad at times, so I can see why she would complain about it her song, and I thought the lyrics for her "revenge" song were funny/cute, so I liked it more than her other song.
Edit: Also Sono hi sora wa kitto is really growing on me, besides bouken desho desho, and god knows... it might be my favorite by Aya.
MAL
Old 2009-12-01, 20:21   Link #1026
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyanme View Post
But, speaking of DisappearanceVanishment's OST, has a tracklist or cover been released yet? It's only about a month till release, after all.
I am hunting quite often during the day. Personally, I'm expecting a "rush" of information around the 18th. When I find it, this forum will be the first to know.
Old 2009-12-01, 20:28   Link #1027
Kyanme
suzuya_luvrx666

Send a message via AIM to Kyanme Send a message via MSN to Kyanme
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
I am hunting quite often during the day. Personally, I'm expecting a "rush" of information around the 18th. When I find it, this forum will be the first to know.
I see what you did there, d'hohoh.

Thank you for the especially speedy response, kind sir!

tumblr | i don't have any other links to post here, whoops
Old 2009-12-01, 20:32   Link #1028
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Send a message via MSN to AmyElizzabeth
Quote:
Edit: Also Sono hi sora wa kitto is really growing on me, besides bouken desho desho, and god knows... it might be my favorite by Aya.
I liked Punkish Regular, too. But SHSWKA (lol) is what made me love that first batch of character songs, also I lovered Yuki's, Mikuru's didn't do it for me, earlier songs were better IMO.
Quote:
OST for the Vanishment movie is released
Before the movie? O_o
I'll get it. I like BGM alot.
Quote:
Personally, I'm expecting a "rush" of information around the 18th
Dear god, just watch when it happens
Old 2009-12-03, 12:43   Link #1029
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Quote:
And, after December 9th, we aren't going to get any more Haruhi music-y stuff, right?
Amy, it's time to celebrate. On February 24th, there will be a new "theme song" for "The Melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" sung by Minori Chihara. The official word from the Haruhi website states: "「涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 テーマソング(タイトル未定)」" so what the theme song is for is up for debate (most likely the ending theme to the movie, but why address it as Melencholy?). The top of the webpage and the link lists it as the "syoshitsu_thema" so it is for the Vanishment movie (the kanji will likely be corrected soon).

Also for those wondering about the OST, it is confirmed that it will be a two disc set. CD Japan and some other retailers had it listed as only a one CD album, but it will be two as stated on Amazon Japan. No artwork yet for either release.
Old 2009-12-03, 16:25   Link #1030
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Yay! New song! Although I personally like Aya Hirano better, I still like Minori's voice and is excited to hear it
Old 2009-12-03, 18:04   Link #1031
User89254
Disabled By Request

Chihara singing an OP?

My dreams have been answered...

...Finally something along the lines of Paradise Lost and not along the lines of Super Driver...The forced vibrato grates my ear...
Old 2009-12-03, 18:08   Link #1032
PrincessFrani
TsuruyaxMikuru Worshipper

As much as I like Hirano, it's about time someone else stepped in to do the opening for "Haruhi Suzumiya". It's even better with Minorin!
Old 2009-12-03, 19:36   Link #1033
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFrani View Post
As much as I like Hirano, it's about time someone else stepped in to do the opening for "Haruhi Suzumiya". It's even better with Minorin!
Haruhi, and maybe other series should take lesson from bakemonogatari and let each main female character[and well maybe Itsuki Koizumi in this series's case] sing an OP for the series and also if Minorin/Yuki is going to be singing for it I can't wait .
MAL
Old 2009-12-03, 19:42   Link #1034
User89254
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Haruhi, and maybe other series should take lesson from bakemonogatari and let each main female character[and well maybe Itsuki Koizumi in this series's case] sing an OP for the series and also if Minorin/Yuki is going to be singing for it I can't wait .
If they make Goto Yuko sing, it had better not be in her Mikuru voice. She's a great singer. Mikuru is not.
Old 2009-12-04, 09:13   Link #1035
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
It'd be Mikuru's voice... and she's technically already had an OP.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Old 2009-12-04, 12:11   Link #1036
User89254
Disabled By Request

Mi-mi-miracle Mikuru should be good enough.
Old 2009-12-04, 15:09   Link #1037
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsterSelene View Post
If they make Goto Yuko sing, it had better not be in her Mikuru voice. She's a great singer. Mikuru is not.
Yuko Goto is actually pretty bad too, in my experience.

Quote:
Haruhi isn't really arc-based, it wouldn't work. Maybe for a show like Clannad, but...
Old 2009-12-04, 18:08   Link #1038
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

Yuki doing an OP is good, I guess,
Old 2009-12-05, 14:05   Link #1039
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Yuko Goto is actually pretty bad too, in my experience.
Maybe it depends on the song...
Old 2009-12-05, 16:01   Link #1040
AmyElizzabeth
Moo

I want to have a Tomorrow's Chance type of sound and singing, cause I was thinking a few weeks ago "Wow, this would really be cool if this was for Disappearance"
Closed Thread